PDA

View Full Version : My rant

StlersGuy
04-22-2010, 11:17 AM
time for me to step up on my :angrysoapbox:I have been a life long fan and I have to say it makes me SICK at some of the things I am reading on here. I will not name names but some call OUR QB a rapist and there is no prof to that, some call him and alcoholic and there is no proof to that and now some want his head on a stick and traded. Come on when he won us those 2 super bowls you loved him and thought he was god and now you hate him. Damn I would hate to see how you treated a love on when they screw up no one is perfect we make mistakes and we learn from them. That does not make it right for us to turn our back on him. We need to stand together and show the rest of the NFL that we are family and family sticks together. The way some of you are acting is like something a Bungals or Clowns fan would do.

Ok I will now step off my :angrysoapbox: and go back to my :shots: after all it is draft day and steelers football will be here soon. :tt02:

scudmissile29
04-22-2010, 11:20 AM
nice rant.

now heres mine, he should be suspended 1 season not 6 games.

why? he took a young girl, got her drunk and took advantage.

ben roethlisberger is not part the inner circle now, he violated that respect.

you make some nice points but unfortunatley im one of those that dont forgive ben for his mistakes.

V_83
04-22-2010, 11:39 AM

Prove it.

scudmissile29
04-22-2010, 11:44 AM
Prove it.

are you stupid.

he gave her alcohol to get drunk, then ****ed her in the bathroom.

what ****ing part do you not understand

SnakeEyes43
04-22-2010, 11:45 AM
nice rant.

you make some nice points but unfortunatley im one of those that dont forgive ben for his mistakes.

Maybe you could give Ben some lessons on how to be a perfect role model, and a mistake free human being. Not picking on you or your trying to slam your opinion, but for all you know she led Ben into that bathroom, and anything that happened could have been her idea just as much as it was Ben's. He didn't "get her drunk", she was in a bar with a altered ID, with a tag that said "Down to F*ck"....she is far from innocent. Ben is a young millionaire who has made some major errors in judgment, but we all slip up and make mistakes. Sure we aren't under the spotlight like Ben, but the guy is human. I don't condone his actions, but I will forgive the guy for his mistakes.

Big T
04-22-2010, 11:45 AM

"allegedly"

V_83
04-22-2010, 11:46 AM
are you stupid.

what ****ing part do you not understand

Appearently I am, because I don't remember him being charged with anything.

Big T
04-22-2010, 11:47 AM

"allegedly"

scudmissile29
04-22-2010, 11:49 AM
Appearently I am, because I don't remember him being charged with anything.

yeah THATS RAPE

the fact that he got her drunk, to **** her. get rid of him, i wouldnt want him as the face of the franchie, im sure he will be booed come september

StlersGuy
04-22-2010, 11:50 AM
This is what I am talking about....we should not be fighting among our self's over if he did it or not who cares. Ben says he did not do it and that is all I need to know and it should be for you also. There is always to sides to a story and the only ones that will ever know what really happened is those involved we will never know the truth and it really is non of our business.

JensK
04-22-2010, 11:53 AM
yeah THATS RAPE

the fact that he got her drunk, to **** her. get rid of him, i wouldnt want him as the face of the franchie, im sure he will be booed come september

That did never, at any point, get proven... Sure, it looks very suspicious, but as long as they couldnt charge him with a thing, he is innocent.

scudmissile29
04-22-2010, 11:53 AM
This is what I am talking about....we should not be fighting among our self's over if he did it or not who cares. Ben says he did not do it and that is all I need to know and it should be for you also. There is always to sides to a story and the only ones that will ever know what really happened is those involved we will never know the truth and it really is non of our business.

nice points.

but michael vick said he didnt do the dog fighting, just saying

TampaSteelGirl
04-22-2010, 11:54 AM
nice rant.

SERIOUSLY???????????????????????????????????????

StlersGuy
04-22-2010, 11:55 AM
nice points.

OMG you did not just go there... Dude he went to JAIL... Ben did not and will not because he did not do anything, if he did they would have locked him up...

DanRooney
04-22-2010, 12:01 PM
yeah THATS RAPE

I guess you've never ****ed a girl after a party.

--- Added 4/22/2010 at 11:01 AM ---

nice points.

No he was just charged, arrested, convicted and sentenced for killing them. He also body slammed one that was injured and electrocuted another. That's cool though.

K Train
04-22-2010, 12:02 PM
i hope steeldawgswag gets accused of rape by some slut and goes to jail just because she said he did it

or just get raped himself

TampaSteelGirl
04-22-2010, 12:05 PM
i hope steeldawgswag gets accused of rape by some slut and goes to jail just because she said he did it

Cant' rape the willing!! :rofl:

LatrobePA
04-22-2010, 12:06 PM

LOL :popcorn:

TampaSteelGirl
04-22-2010, 12:06 PM

No he was just charged, arrested, convicted and sentenced for killing them. He also body slammed one that was injured and electrocuted another. That's cool though.

Love this post!! Right on here!!!

LatrobePA
04-22-2010, 12:07 PM
Maybe he can rape himself??

Cant' rape the willing!! :rofl:

TampaSteelGirl
04-22-2010, 12:08 PM
This is not the way Ohio meant this thread to be about...he's pretty serious and i'm also upset about all the Steelers fans that have turned their back on Ben and have been so judgemental...TopGun's article speaks volumes in my book! I will continue to back Ben 100% and proudly wear my jersey!!!! :tt02:

LatrobePA
04-22-2010, 12:13 PM
After the bye week Ben will be back and being the competitor he is he'll put on a clinic, the season will not be a total loss...I also think Dixon will take of biz!!

TampaSteelGirl
04-22-2010, 12:23 PM
After the bye week Ben will be back and being the competitor he is he'll put on a clinic, the season will not be a total loss...I also think Dixon will take of biz!!

I want Dixon to win that starting job while Ben is out...I don't wnat to see Leftwich when I go to the game in Tampa...I want to see Dixon out there for sure if Ben can't.

scudmissile29
04-22-2010, 12:26 PM

yes i have had pussy but i dont need to get some ugly girl drunk.

michael vick said he didnt do it, he lied, ben said he didnt do it, just because he denies doesnt mean he did it.

Captcoolhand
04-22-2010, 12:27 PM
I will continue to back Ben 100% and proudly wear my jersey!!!! :tt02:You want to buy another one?

LatrobePA
04-22-2010, 12:29 PM
Come on dude, you're making a fool of yourself, and have some F'N respect for the ladies out here!!!

michael vick said he didnt do it, he lied, ben said he didnt do it, just because he denies doesnt mean he did it.

TampaSteelGirl
04-22-2010, 12:29 PM
You want to buy another one?

Im good Cap...but thanks!

Captcoolhand
04-22-2010, 12:30 PM
Oh so you seen her? what does she look like and why didn't you post her picture? You have a name?

Big T
04-22-2010, 12:31 PM
steeldawgswag:

I find it truly, truly amazing how you can say he definitely raped her when Medical Doctors, investigators, and even the DA cant say he did....you must have been there. Wait! Did he rape you in that bathroom too?

It's funny how all of you are talking about steeldawgswag getting rapes because ita basically what's happening in here...a nice, big ole gang rape....

StlersGuy
04-22-2010, 12:32 PM

someone please :banhim: this fool

Big T
04-22-2010, 12:34 PM

from this line alone, not to mention all of your other posts, I can tell you haven't lol

Captcoolhand
04-22-2010, 12:35 PM
Come on dude, you're making a fool of yourself, and have some F'N respect for the ladies out here!!!
why doesn't he have some respect for himself

Most of of here probably forgot more than this KID ever learned.

I agree, the language really need to chill.....

75Steeler
04-22-2010, 12:37 PM
nice rant.

1. It has been said on record that she was already drunk when she met up with Ben at the club where this happened

2. What inner circle?

3. Who are you to forgive him for anything? He did nothing to you or me.

4. At 17 years old you have no idea in the ways of the world you get on this site and run your mouth and use language that the rest of the MEN on here do not use in front of the women on this site. You should be banned from SA for a year!

There now I have said my piece!! You and Ben have a lot of growing up to do DAWGS!

StlersGuy
04-22-2010, 12:43 PM
you know I said I would not name names but steeldawgswag you are just the type of fan my 1st post was toward. You have a lot to learn and I hope someday you can look back and see how stupid you sound right now. You are doing nothing but digging your self a whole on here and the day will come when you post something and no one cares because you by then will have built up a bad rep. Just do your self a favor and walk away from this thread, heck take the day off and stop posting at all today.

ejsteeler
04-22-2010, 12:45 PM
Maybe it's just me, but I'm guessing steeldawg is butt ugly and hasn't had pu*** since pu*** had him.....but, that's just me.

HE DID NOTHING WRONG! Like everyone else, I said if he is guilty, then the book should be thrown at him like the pig he is......he was not found guilty, he partied for his birthday and had some drinks with some girls he had no way of knowing their age and were legal adults. Get off your high horse and wake up to reality.

Big T
04-22-2010, 12:46 PM
Back on topic(for the moment atleast lol). I like how Herm Edwards put it.

Herm Edwards criticizes Steelers for shopping Roethlisberger
Posted by Michael David Smith on April 22, 2010 9:50 AM ET

Former NFL player and coach Herm Edwards appeared on ESPN Radio this morning and offered a different take on the Ben Roethlisberger story, criticizing the Pittsburgh Steelers for overlooking Roethlisberger's bad actions while the Steelers were winning Super Bowls but now trying to kick Roethlisberger when he's down by trying to trade him.

"As a coach and a guy who's been in this league for 30 years, and understands about protecting the shield, I agree with the commissioner about suspending Ben," Edwards said. "But what I don't get is rumors about Ben being traded."

Edwards said that as a coach he would have tried to get involved in personally helping Roethlisberger at the first hint of off-field problems -- even if that hint came at a time when Roethlisberger was winning a Super Bowl.

"He has a problem," Edwards said. "When the Pittsburgh Steelers won two Super Bowl trophies, he probably had those problems."

Edwards questioned whether the Steelers are really doing the right thing if they get rid of Roethlisberger.

"We preach the team is a family," Edwards said. "When your son gets a DUI and wrecks the car, do you take him to the adoption agency and say you don't want him as your son anymore?"

Edwards noted that he has two daughters and doesn't want to sound like he's condoning anything Roethlisberger did, but he also said that he thinks the ownership and coaching staff should have been working with Roethlisberger to try to get him to see that he needs to change the way he acts off the field.

"I made it my business to understand what players have issues," Edwards said. "Those are the guys that you reach out to."

ejsteeler
04-22-2010, 12:50 PM
Notice how all the stars, players and coaches throw into their interviews, no matter their take on the situation, that they don't condone what Ben did, but none of them have the gonads to say they don't condone what he ALLEGEDLY did...??

My point is, everyone is giving the chick the benefit of the doubt.....:evilshake:

TampaSteelGirl
04-22-2010, 12:52 PM
Big T i read this article and loved it....So glad Herm came out on behalf of Ben...when the world is turning on him it's nice to see something positive from a person who is highly respected. God bless..

Ok guys ganging up on Dawgs is getting kinda crazy in here....everyone is entitled to their own opinion but Ohio is just trying to express himself..if you dont feel the same then don't post, simple as that. Don't turn this into another crap thread!!!

ejsteeler
04-22-2010, 12:54 PM
....... Don't turn this into another crap thread!!!

:lol: too late :lol:

Black@Gold Forever32
04-22-2010, 01:01 PM
Both Ben and the girl were drunk.......In my opinion miss sweet little innocent princess got pissed when just Ben left after nailing her and then she felt used.......Then she cried rape........especially when her sorority sisters influenced her to do so.......

I never have stated that I know the facts since I wasn't there and none of us fans were there but if some are going to convict Ben of rape in their mind then I'm going to take Ben's side........

Bottom line we don't know the facts and people really need to stop acting like they know what happened and quit treating the police report as fact.......The police report is basically all he/she said and really can't take one side or the other.....The DA didn't have enough evidence to press charges.....So end of story and lets move on and lets concentrate of football.....

Big T
04-22-2010, 01:14 PM
Both Ben and the girl were drunk.......In my opinion miss sweet little innocent princess got pissed when just Ben left after nailing her and then she felt used.......Then she cried rape........especially when her sorority sisters influenced her to do so.......

I never have stated that I know the facts since I wasn't there and none of us fans were there but if some are going to convict Ben of rape in their mind then I'm going to take Ben's side........

Bottom line we don't know the facts and people really need to stop acting like they know what happened and quit treating the police report as fact.......The police report is basically all he/she said and really can't take one side or the other.....The DA didn't have enough evidence to press charges.....So end of story and lets move on and lets concentrate of football.....

this....

BlitzburghRockCity
04-22-2010, 01:16 PM
Ohio, buddy, I appreciate your rant and trust me for what it's worth I'm on your side here. The fans treating Ben like crap have no more idea as to what happened than any of the rest of us.

The fact is nobody knows what really happened and the police reports are just glorified notes taken from all parties involved. They do not convict or abstain anyone from guilt. PERIOD. Those that take these statements as fact aren't giving the whole situation a fair shake, and that's the bottom line. Guilt is assigned in a court of law, which everybody knows will not happen. One one last note, the girls were drunk before Ben got there so saying he got the one drunk to nail her is flat out wrong.

THe point of this thread was to rant but it turned into another Ben thread so there's no point in keeping it open any more. This board is divided amongst the opinions on Ben so lets just leave it at that. Today is draft day, let's enjoy our new 1st round pick tonight and look forward to who else is going to come in to help this team!