PDA

View Full Version : Jets shopping Faneca

cmerrifield
04-20-2010, 03:27 PM
Do you think we would have any interest in bringing back Faneca, maybe we could give them that 5th rounder back and our other 5th rounder for him. I think he would still be an upgrade over anyone we have at OG. THis rumor was brought to you by Steelers Depot.

Big T
04-20-2010, 04:25 PM
Wont happen....especially because of how he says he was "treated" his last season here.

SteelCityKid5
04-20-2010, 04:46 PM
No thanks

LatrobePA
04-20-2010, 05:06 PM
See ya Red! He won't be back...

scudmissile29
04-20-2010, 05:08 PM
He's a fag.

"I don't want to play with a rookie"

cry cry cry fag

whilst that rookie went on to win a superbowl without your ****** smelly sweaty fat *** was watching from home.

steeldawgs

BlitzburghRockCity
04-20-2010, 05:25 PM
I don't know think they are legitimately shopping him, but I could be wrong. Their offensive line is beastly right now, breaking it up wouldn't make much sense. He is getting older so I'd say he'll probably be there another year or 2 at the most as it is. He's still playing a good level though still and he loves being on a team that runs the ball like they do.

BlackGold4vr
04-20-2010, 05:54 PM
So cool how he went to the Jets and helped them win a championship.......

NOT!

Hire his dumbass to polish that 6th trophy. :lol:

Gettysburgh_Steel
04-20-2010, 06:03 PM
I know the way things are going you can never say never , but i think you pass. We are at a junction where we want to get younger , and doing that would not fit the bill . Unless he was willing to come at an affordable price , kind of like Randel El , other than that, i think we set our eyes on the future .

HUNT4SEVEN
04-20-2010, 08:26 PM
So cool how he went to the Jets and helped them win a championship.......

NOT!

Hire his dumbass to polish that 6th trophy. :lol:

Right:hehheh: I say HELL NO....he's washed up anyways, that's why the Steelers let him go!:tt02:

nuclearchihuahuas
04-20-2010, 08:31 PM
I know the way things are going you can never say never , but i think you pass. We are at a junction where we want to get younger , and doing that would not fit the bill . Unless he was willing to come at an affordable price , kind of like Randel El , other than that, i think we set our eyes on the future .

Hey if he wants to come back at what they want to pay him, I say take him back for a year or two until whomever they draft is ready to go :tt02:

greg1964
04-20-2010, 11:38 PM
If it was just a money grab when he left, MAYBE but the way he bad month the front office, it WILL NEVER HAPPEN

Stlrs4Life
04-20-2010, 11:39 PM
Part of me says take him back because he's probably better than anyone we have now, the other part says, heck on you Faneca.

Woodson_DownUnder
04-21-2010, 11:14 AM
Silly rumour if anything. Without Faneca, NYJ ain't going to win nuttin'. LT needs Faneca more than ever.