PDA

View Full Version : OK... Pick your #1

SteelerSal
04-20-2010, 09:20 AM
I'd like this thread to be on who we think the Steelers will pick in the first round only and I will start off with;

Earl Thomas- Safety from Texas

I still think we need a good safety for depth with Troy having problems keeping healthy all season.
Our style of defense has proven that if one of our top safeties go down, the defense as a whole takes a major step backwards.

http://steelersal.forummotion.com/steelers-talk-f1/okpick-your-1-t1499.htm

SteelJunkie
04-20-2010, 09:41 AM
I would like Thomas, but I would be stunned if he was there.That being said, Joe Haden has been sliding down some boards. Kyle Wilson is still my pick. Yes a safety would be nice but the most glaring weakness is CB, OL. I believe its time to finally demote Gay. Either one of these guys come in, and become an instant starter.

andyg1984
04-20-2010, 09:51 AM
pouncey if haden, mcclain, bryant are gone .. i thought we established there was to be no more setting up the letdown of not getting ET?

cmerrifield
04-20-2010, 09:52 AM
Tim Tebow:lol:

If Thomas is gone then I like Haden as the pick, but that gives us too many corners. Lewis, Taylor, Gay, Haden, Burnett, Pittman, and Williams. I would really like to see Gay return to the nickel corner, and Haden and Taylor start then, but I like Lewis too and want to see what he can do with one year under his belt.

LatrobePA
04-20-2010, 09:58 AM
Come on Thursday, I'm sick of the mock talk (no offense)....This team will shock us in a couple days!! I've said all along they'll draft someone none of us expected...

Bones
04-20-2010, 09:59 AM
I would really like to see Haden. CB is a glaring need that needs to be filled, and if he falls to 18, I would love to see him taken there.

Zachintosh66
04-20-2010, 10:03 AM
ET, Pouncey, Iupati, Haden or Wilson...

SteelerSal
04-20-2010, 10:20 AM
Come on Thursday, I'm sick of the mock talk (no offense)....This team will shock us in a couple days!! I've said all along they'll draft someone none of us expected...

Do you mean an Eric Green shock or a trade out of the first round shock? :greengrin:

K Train
04-20-2010, 10:23 AM
Earl Thomas, no reason to shy away from my #1 pick all along now.

after that it goes anthony davis, pouncey, haden, mcclain, trent williams and kyle wilson

BlackGold4vr
04-20-2010, 10:38 AM
1. Rolando McClain
2. Earl Thomas
3. Maurkice Pouncey
4. Kyle Wilson
5. Brandon Graham
6. Mike Iuputi

:yellowthumb:

scudmissile29
04-20-2010, 10:47 AM
Earl Thomas

I've been praying each night since the Combine that we select him.

I only hope God grants my wish

K Train
04-20-2010, 10:48 AM
i always forget about graham.

mclain would be nice, i like him alot hes a great player, a perfect fit and an unreal leader....but hes not the biggest need, MLBs value is not too great unless they are patrick willis. the drop off from mcclain and spikes might be 3 rounds, but it will be minimal on the field

Silverback
04-20-2010, 11:09 AM
Haden then Demaryius Thomas just to switch it up a little.

K Train
04-20-2010, 11:10 AM
i would like bay bay or dez in the first if they go WR, benn or tate in the second

BlackGold4vr
04-20-2010, 11:18 AM
i always forget about graham.

mclain would be nice, i like him alot hes a great player, a perfect fit and an unreal leader....but hes not the biggest need, MLBs value is not too great unless they are patrick willis. the drop off from mcclain and spikes might be 3 rounds, but it will be minimal on the field

Just looking at players who could potentially drop to us who would be too good to pass up. Obviously players like Berry, Suh, McCoy, Okung, Bradford aren't even worth listing because we know they won't fall to us. Thomas and McClain would be players too good to pass on. If you can get a player like McClain you can find a roster spot for him. RB was not the top need the year Mendenhall fell to us and we were all shocked he fell that far. It was a no-brainer pick. I would be happy with a McClain pick. It would give the team a lot of options and combinations to work with, that's for sure!

Graham would also be a good pick IMO. We are thin at OLB and will draft someone for depth. Two other possibilities are Jason Worilds and Thaddeus Gibson.

Center is a huge need. Read that Urbik was taking all the snaps at center with the second team and Legurski was taking all the snaps with the first team. Perhaps that is a sign of things to come.

K Train
04-20-2010, 11:39 AM
Just looking at players who could potentially drop to us who would be too good to pass up. Obviously players like Berry, Suh, McCoy, Okung, Bradford aren't even worth listing because we know they won't fall to us. Thomas and McClain would be players too good to pass on. If you can get a player like McClain you can find a roster spot for him. RB was not the top need the year Mendenhall fell to us and we were all shocked he fell that far. It was a no-brainer pick. I would be happy with a McClain pick. It would give the team a lot of options and combinations to work with, that's for sure!

Graham would also be a good pick IMO. We are thin at OLB and will draft someone for depth. Two other possibilities are Jason Worilds and Thaddeus Gibson.

Center is a huge need. Read that Urbik was taking all the snaps at center with the second team and Legurski was taking all the snaps with the first team. Perhaps that is a sign of things to come.
what if clausen falls? im just saying, i cant say i would be terribly angry at the pickup

graham and woodley would be studs on the outside and harrison could move inside eventually. i LOVE gibson, always have and always will....cant stand worilds, he ran fast but hokies not only have a fast track they have THE fastest track...hes not that good imo.

when mendenhall fell to us they were between him and jenkins....they made the right choice but couldnt really go wrong there.

i like mcclain alot, but lets just say he and thomas are there ill take thomas all day...thomas, mcclain, haden could all potentially fall. some teams have kyle wilson as their number 1 corner, some have kareem jackson even. at 18 id be furious with jackson even though do like him quite a bit.

the only thing iupati would do for me is feed my ego and show that they have zero faith in urbik and his ability, progression or overall potential....which just would make me so happy lol. i would rather have pouncey though, hes a more refined player, a bigger need and has just as much superstar potential

Blazedby92
04-20-2010, 11:50 AM
ET, pouncey, anthony davis,haden, mcclain,wilson

coldrolled
04-20-2010, 11:57 AM
Haden then Demaryius Thomas just to switch it up a little.

Ward is 13 years in, holmes is gone. WR could be a #1 or #2 pick.

TE, we have miller. we may see a TE in this draft. #3 or #4
we can dump a few of these guys. Anyones better than ours after heath.

ILB. farrior is 14 years in did he get a sack? we really need McClain. ILB is a good pick at #1 or #2
McClain --- Spikes at #52 maybe

OLB .. Graham...

Urbik, is a big dude, can he handle center?? we may not draft pouncey.
Maybe Iupati if Urbik can play center?

CB's we have 6 plus two DB's - Eventually this area needs a clean out.
do we add more picks at CB? #2 pick maybe Kareem..

We need to protect Dixon, so i lean OL first.

We need to relieve pressure on the secondary. McClain or Graham 2nd choice.

andyg1984
04-20-2010, 12:39 PM
what if clausen falls? im just saying, i cant say i would be terribly angry at the pickup

graham and woodley would be studs on the outside and harrison could move inside eventually. i LOVE gibson, always have and always will....cant stand worilds, he ran fast but hokies not only have a fast track they have THE fastest track...hes not that good imo.

when mendenhall fell to us they were between him and jenkins....they made the right choice but couldnt really go wrong there.

i like mcclain alot, but lets just say he and thomas are there ill take thomas all day...thomas, mcclain, haden could all potentially fall. some teams have kyle wilson as their number 1 corner, some have kareem jackson even. at 18 id be furious with jackson even though do like him quite a bit.

the only thing iupati would do for me is feed my ego and show that they have zero faith in urbik and his ability, progression or overall potential....which just would make me so happy lol. i would rather have pouncey though, hes a more refined player, a bigger need and has just as much superstar potential

i'd be shocked if the best QB in the draft falls to 18, but if he does that would make things interesting at minimum ..

did i miss something on jackson ? everything i read on him says "improved" - typical red flag .. do you think he is #2,3?

i would rather have pouncey as well - i think he fills the need and would go go great with Kemo, do you think tho that Iupati might be a better pure road-grader ?

K Train
04-20-2010, 12:51 PM
i'd be shocked if the best QB in the draft falls to 18, but if he does that would make things interesting at minimum ..

did i miss something on jackson ? everything i read on him says "improved" - typical red flag .. do you think he is #2,3?

i would rather have pouncey as well - i think he fills the need and would go go great with Kemo, do you think tho that Iupati might be a better pure road-grader ?

rodgers was hands down better than alex smith in 05 imo...crazier things have happened.

teams love jackson, especially since he has 34 defense experience. i have them ranked as

1. haden
2. wilson
3a. mcourty
3b. jackson
3c. cox
4. ghee
5. robinson
6. franks

pouncey is so smooth, iupati is not but iupati can handle 2 guys with ease. iupati offers SOME versatility at tackle, but i wouldnt count on it. both are pro bowlers imo, but pouncey is our need and wont get ben (or whoever) killed nearly as much. iupati is a bigger kemo, which isnt a bad thing i jsut want a center with the stones to not get blown off the snap and pouncey is not slouch in run blocking either

scudmissile29
04-20-2010, 01:03 PM
rodgers was hands down better than alex smith in 05 imo...crazier things have happened.

teams love jackson, especially since he has 34 defense experience. i have them ranked as

1. haden
2. wilson
3a. mcourty
3b. jackson
3c. cox
4. ghee
5. robinson
6. franks

pouncey is so smooth, iupati is not but iupati can handle 2 guys with ease. iupati offers SOME versatility at tackle, but i wouldnt count on it. both are pro bowlers imo, but pouncey is our need and wont get ben (or whoever) killed nearly as much. iupati is a bigger kemo, which isnt a bad thing i jsut want a center with the stones to not get blown off the snap and pouncey is not slouch in run blocking either

i heard teams have wilson above haden due to his coverage, same with me.

i also hear now 6 teams are wanting markice pouncey in the top 15. one of them is denver.

to stop the faggots of eagles trading up to miami for earl thomas, we should switch positions with denver in a trade, leave the young fool mcdaniels to get the **** end of the stick whilst we get a quality player and watch the eagle fags cry. whilst the denver can draft pouncey or miss out on him at all lmao

just saying.

out of steeler fans, everyone thinks Earl Thomas is a 15-20 talent, whilst we think he is a 10-15 talent lol.

LatrobePA
04-20-2010, 01:19 PM
I say safety #1, Troy will be banged up again and he's too much liability now!

Blazedby92
04-20-2010, 01:22 PM
I say safety #1, Troy will be banged up again and he's too much liability now!

?????
Yeah and the OL is fine, riiiiight
I prefer Pouncey or a cornerstone LT

LatrobePA
04-20-2010, 01:30 PM
Really doesn't matter what you and I think, they'll pick who they want. How many years in a row have people been saying "gotta pick OL in first round"? Last few, how many OLM have we picked in round #1?? None!

This year will be the same so don't get your hopes up!!

?????
Yeah and the OL is fine, riiiiight
I prefer Pouncey or a cornerstone LT

K Train
04-20-2010, 01:33 PM
this might be the year they realized they ignored it for too long

scudmissile29
04-20-2010, 01:39 PM
this might be the year they realized they ignored it for too long

this might be the year that troy polamalu becomes even more like another division rivals free safety

injury prone

nuclearchihuahuas
04-20-2010, 02:42 PM
Wilson, Pouncey, and Iupati after that -- I can go with the flow!

JollyRob68
04-20-2010, 03:08 PM
Mcclain
Pouncey
HAden
JAckson
McCourtey
Wilson
If HAden is there he probably would be the pick over Pouncey but I think they Like JAckson better than any CB.

K Train
04-20-2010, 03:10 PM
me too, they better not take him at 18....damn id be pissed lol

Big T
04-20-2010, 03:48 PM
Earl Thomas(man-crush)
Joe Haden
Maurkice Pouncey
Anthony Davis
Rolando McClain

steelcitysfinestXL
04-20-2010, 04:04 PM
1.DEZ BRYANT
2.DEMARYIUS THOMAS
3. EARL THOMAS (if he fall, which i doubt)
This is one of the deepest drafts for defensive players i have seen in a long time. Also, if the season started today, this would be our WR depth chart:

1.Ward
2.Wallace
? Randle-El
? Sweed
? Battle
? Grisham

I think if a guy like Dez Bryant is available, we have little choice but to draft him. He's the best player at his position and fills a need as a WR and returner. I LOVE the people who say "he's just like Holmes" "Why get him to replace Holmes?" "We dont need a guy like that" ...

"Dez Bryant Suspended By NCAA Until 2010 Season

Photo - Dez Bryant - Oklahoma St

The National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) has informed Oklahoma State University tonight that junior wide receiver Dez Bryant will remain suspended for one calendar year. He will be eligible to return to game action in September of 2010.
OSU is appealing the decision to the NCAA Student-Athlete Reinstatement Committee and could learn that committee’s decision as early as next week. OSU officials will have no further comment on the matter until the appeal process is complete
Bryant is one of the top prospects at the receiver position for the NFL 2010 Draft. The junior wideout was ruled ineligible for violating an NCAA bylaw. The powerful 6’2” 215 lb. receiver was ruled ineligible earlier this month by the school after he reportedly lied to the NCAA officials about a visit and workout at the home of former NFL star defender Deion Sanders earlier this fall. Bryant is a blue chip prospect for the NFL and is coming off a huge sophomore performance last season when he had 87 receptions with 19 TDs for over 1,500 yards while averaging over 17 yards per catch. We ranked him in the Top 20 Prospects for the NFL Draft 2010 with Top 10 potential if he declares for the pro game this January.
The NCAA interviewed Bryant twice earlier this year about allegations at which time he denied that he had visited Sanders. That was proven false, but the fact that he lied to the NCAA is a violation that led to the suspension. Oklahoma St University has already begun the process of applying to the NCAA on his behalf for reinstatement. This incident does not involve anyone associated with the OSU football or athletic department staffs, any employee of the university, alumni, donors, or any third-party affiliated with OSU."

To say he was set-up would be an UNDER-STATEMENT... why was he being questioned so intently about a visit with Dieon, if it was infact, not breaking any NCAA rule? They wanted to catch him in a lie and thats what they did."

BlackGold4vr
04-20-2010, 04:50 PM
I don't think we pick a WR before the 4th round. :2cents:

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/10110/1051842-66.stm

scudmissile29
04-20-2010, 04:52 PM
me too, they better not take him at 18....damn id be pissed lol

I personally don't see all the hype about Kareem Jackson, What about his other compliment Arenas? If that is his surname.

Earl Thomas again
and Earl Thomas again
and Earl Thomas again
and Earl Thomas again
and Earl Thomas again
and Earl Thomas again
Earl Thomas everything :tt02:

K Train
04-20-2010, 04:56 PM
if colbert is telling the media what he plans to do he needs to be fired....

so any articles mean nothing.

on another note sweed caught everything in site today

scudmissile29
04-20-2010, 04:59 PM
http://www.xflmvp.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/drop.jpg

ouch

DanRooney
04-20-2010, 05:05 PM
With one of our 4 5th round picks, we could have had a former first round pick Adam Carriker on our team.

K Train
04-20-2010, 05:13 PM
rams make room for a new husker named suh

LatrobePA
04-20-2010, 05:22 PM

True that's like Ben telling a chick he was gonna rape he B4 actually doing it..J/K lol

scudmissile29
04-20-2010, 05:32 PM
pls god hear my prayers and let us draft earl thomas :(

please pray with me people tonight who want thim.

JensK
04-20-2010, 05:48 PM
pls god hear my prayers and let us draft earl thomas :(

please pray with me people tonight who want thim.

you may as well stop praying cause it wont happen... Ed said the chances are slim to none they go safety in the first, and Thomas will be gone before 18. I also do not think we will trade up, because Colbert really likes the talent in this draft, so he wants as many as possible...

scudmissile29
04-20-2010, 05:50 PM
you may as well stop praying cause it wont happen... Ed said the chances are slim to none they go safety in the first, and Thomas will be gone before 18. I also do not think we will trade up, because Colbert really likes the talent in this draft, so he wants as many as possible...

um firstly

1. dont tell me what to do
2. ed bouchette doesnt do the draft
3. ever heard of the english word of versatility? he can play cornerback and that gives us a lot of versatility in an injured backfield if that happens
4. how do u know what colbert wants or not

Thomas_43
04-20-2010, 05:50 PM
rams make room for a new husker named suh

Ohhh how you could be right with that one.

My Picks:

Dez Bryant
Earl Thomas
Jimmy Clausen
Maurkice Pouncey
Rolando McClain
Demaryius Thomas
Anthony Davis

JensK
04-20-2010, 05:57 PM
um firstly

1. dont tell me what to do
2. ed bouchette doesnt do the draft
3. ever heard of the english word of versatility? he can play cornerback and that gives us a lot of versatility in an injured backfield if that happens
4. how do u know what colbert wants or not

1. Funny you talk about understanding the english language.. I never told you what to do, i just said you may as well.. That does not say "do it".

2. He does not, but he knows more about steelers than most, and he normally knows whats going on.

3. Yes i have. Should we move up for Thomas, haden will be around as well, most likely, and haden > Thomas as a CB. We drafted lewis last year who was supposed tto be that kind of player. I know steelers like thomas as a cb, butt not more than haden.

4. I happen to read a little bit. Lots of articles quoting him for saying that he really likes the talent in the later rounds.

scudmissile29
04-20-2010, 06:16 PM
1. Funny you talk about understanding the english language.. I never told you what to do, i just said you may as well.. That does not say "do it".

2. He does not, but he knows more about steelers than most, and he normally knows whats going on.

3. Yes i have. Should we move up for Thomas, haden will be around as well, most likely, and haden > Thomas as a CB. We drafted lewis last year who was supposed tto be that kind of player. I know steelers like thomas as a cb, butt not more than haden.

4. I happen to read a little bit. Lots of articles quoting him for saying that he really likes the talent in the later rounds.

really, i saw colbert and green talking to thomas after his pro day for a long time.

i also read that greene wasnt at hadens pro day, usually greene doesnt go to pro days so something he likes alot more than haden.

Thomas > Overrated Haden anyday, I don't care where he plays, he's alot more useful and a better prospect than Haden.

Ed Buchette spews bullshit, seriously who wants to ****ing pay for the **** he writes.

And Lewis, I like the dude, but why the **** did we pick keenan lewis? He will do nothing for us, along with every other ****ing mid round prospect we have drafted in some recent drafts apart from mike wallace and hopefully joe burnett and william gay and lamarr woodley.

dont expect him to do anything

Gettysburgh_Steel
04-20-2010, 06:22 PM
I just don't want another B.A.P. We are past that now and should be able to shore up a few basic needs that we have . We have got to go defense with our first pick . The only way we don't is if there is an o-lineman there that we have been high on . But chances are if we are high on them someone else will be too .

Nolrog
04-20-2010, 06:41 PM
If there's an impact defensive player, they pick him (except OLB which I think they are OK). If not then they go OL. Pouncy or that guard who's name escapes me. They need to improve the run game without Holmes and keep ben from getting sacked 50 times a year.

scudmissile29
04-20-2010, 07:02 PM
If there's an impact defensive player, they pick him (except OLB which I think they are OK). If not then they go OL. Pouncy or that guard who's name escapes me. They need to improve the run game without Holmes and keep ben from getting sacked 50 times a year.

That's ben getting sacked.

I didn't see Dixon get sacked.

We will see how good our o-line is when the rapist is suspended

Big T
04-20-2010, 07:12 PM

you are a f*cking tool dude...again, please grow up.

--- Added 4/20/2010 at 05:12 PM ---

I doubt Colbert is telling anyone anything....during the pre-draft press conference the other day anytime someone asked him about specific players he said he wouldnt answer that and wouldnt talk about any specifics involving players or trades or anything like that...

glad to hear that Sweed caught everything, but I was at training camp last year and he was blowing **** up...he looked like a Pro Bowl WR...so really it doesnt mean anything.

Gettysburgh_Steel
04-20-2010, 07:17 PM

Might be Batch back there instead of Dixon . Charlie will throw the ball away . Savvy veteran , might have the shot .

--- Added 4/20/2010 at 05:17 PM ---

Thats right , i'm on the Batch bandwagon . We might need it .

scudmissile29
04-20-2010, 07:30 PM
you are a f*cking tool dude...again, please grow up.

--- Added 4/20/2010 at 05:12 PM ---

I doubt Colbert is telling anyone anything....during the pre-draft press conference the other day anytime someone asked him about specific players he said he wouldnt answer that and wouldnt talk about any specifics involving players or trades or anything like that...

glad to hear that Sweed caught everything, but I was at training camp last year and he was blowing **** up...he looked like a Pro Bowl WR...so really it doesnt mean anything.

why do i need to grow up based on my opinion, why dont you shut up, you think you know everything.

oh we gonna do this, oh we gonna do that, butt****ing fan club of earl thomas, were gonna trade this, were not gonna trade holmes.

just shut up u give me a headache :duh:

Gettysburgh_Steel
04-20-2010, 07:42 PM
why do i need to grow up based on my opinion, why dont you shut up, you think you know everything.

oh we gonna do this, oh we gonna do that, butt****ing fan club of earl thomas, were gonna trade this, were not gonna trade holmes.

Try a beer dude , if not use a few asperin . I'm in a good mood tonight . Nothing can bring me down , well , a 45 shot in the heart maybe . (LOL)

Big T
04-20-2010, 07:47 PM

There you go again, just proving my point. thank you

"We will see how good our o-line is when the rapist is suspended"

^^^that was the reason for my grow up statement...you can have an opinion and I will respect it, but all you are doing is making yourslef look like an immature little douche bag when you say **** like that.

--- Added 4/20/2010 at 05:47 PM ---

Try a beer dude , if not use a few asperin . I'm in a good mood tonight . Nothing can bring me down , well , a 45 shot in the heart maybe . (LOL)

I can almost guarantee you that he isnt legally old enough to drink...If he is, Its even worse than I thought..

JensK
04-20-2010, 08:14 PM
I could really use a beer actually... Only have to be 16 in denmark to legally buy alcohol,.. Being 20 over here is rough, when you are used to having a cold beer or two... Bleh

Big T, will you be going to camp this year?

Big T
04-20-2010, 08:17 PM
I could really use a beer actually... Only have to be 16 in denmark to legally buy alcohol,.. Being 20 over here is rough, when you are used to having a cold beer or two... Bleh

Big T, will you be going to camp this year?

training camp? yes. my father and I try to go down for a few days every year. its pretty cool.

scudmissile29
04-20-2010, 08:55 PM
There you go again, just proving my point. thank you

"We will see how good our o-line is when the rapist is suspended"

^^^that was the reason for my grow up statement...you can have an opinion and I will respect it, but all you are doing is making yourslef look like an immature little douche bag when you say **** like that.

--- Added 4/20/2010 at 05:47 PM ---

I can almost guarantee you that he isnt legally old enough to drink...If he is, Its even worse than I thought..

I've lost all respect for ben roethlisberger and his extra curricular activites, he will have to earn the respect back

JensK
04-20-2010, 09:01 PM
training camp? yes. my father and I try to go down for a few days every year. its pretty cool.

sweet.. Nice with some "insider info".. Articles with coaches and players praising all rookies kinda suck.

Back on topic... I really think first round is going to be bpa... I dont see them trading with the first unless they get a very generous offer. Pouncey, iupati or wilson are my best guesses.

Big T
04-20-2010, 09:09 PM
I've lost all respect for ben roethlisberger and his extra curricular activites, he will have to earn the respect back

Completely understandable, a lot of people have lost respect for him but I'm just saying, try to be a little mature about it....

DanRooney
04-21-2010, 02:45 AM
Completely understandable, a lot of people have lost respect for him but I'm just saying, try to be a little mature about it....

Don't worry he'll be crying for Ben back when we're 0-4 and Dixon throws for 500 yards, a 48% completion percentage with a 3:8 TD-INT ratio in those games :yellowthumb:

Dobre Shunka
04-21-2010, 08:03 AM
Well, getting back to the OPs original post/question.

I like Thomas @ 18 if there.

My shameless speculation is the Steelers want Rolando McClain if he is anywhere after 11 in there charts, that day. Like the Polamalu deal years back. If he's there @ 18 I think they'll feel they just signed a future pro bowler for our system.

Now if McClain is not there and I don't feel they will go Thomas, I think they like Jackson of Bama because of his coverage skills and quickness. I like Wilson but beleive they like Jackson.

scudmissile29
04-21-2010, 08:49 AM
Don't worry he'll be crying for Ben back when we're 0-4 and Dixon throws for 500 yards, a 48% completion percentage with a 3:8 TD-INT ratio in those games :yellowthumb:

When the **** did i say i want Ben off the team. I was saying we will see how good the oline is when dixon, who doesnt hold onto the ball long, see how many times he get sacked idiot.

People like you really ****ing **** me off, like the holmes deal, you were one of the twats that said it would never happen, but it did, so shut the **** up.

coldrolled
04-21-2010, 10:12 AM
eagles are in need of a center.. here is a blib out of philly.

but Shipley is a much more interesting prospect. An all-American in college, Shipley was drafted in the seventh round a year ago, but spent last season on the Steelers' practice squad.

He's "a guy we liked in last year's draft," Roseman said. "He's been a productive player at a big-time school, and he's doing a good job here."

If the Eagles really like what they see out of Shipley - or McGlynn and Reynolds, for that matter - it would be difficult to envision them expending a top pick on a center. Of course, not many teams "waste" high picks on centers.

coach
04-21-2010, 01:57 PM
Who do I want or Who will it be?

I am bracing for a shocker:

Want:
Thomas/Haden/Wilson; help for secondary

Who do I think it will be:
Left tackle; whether it is one who falls to them or one they trade for

A shock if it happened, but just to be prepared for it:

Graham/ Cody/Wiliams

scudmissile29
04-21-2010, 08:30 PM
http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=5121703&categoryid=2378529

thomas interview with gruden.

all i want is thomas, i dont care for the rest of my life we dont go to the super bowl, really love the dude, mega man crush