PDA

View Full Version : Latest ESPN Mock - Haden to Steelers

igor0190
04-19-2010, 11:39 AM
http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/21722/nfl-blog-network-mock-draft

scudmissile29
04-19-2010, 11:40 AM
*facepalm*

This is a dream scenario for the Steelers and fills their biggest need on defense. They acquire the best cover corner in the draft without moving up from No. 18 to get him. (James Walker)

what bullshit. kyle wilson is by far the best at covering

K Train
04-19-2010, 11:41 AM
if the draft falls like that he would be the only one considered

JollyRob68
04-19-2010, 12:37 PM
The only way Haden isnt the pick is if the really like Mcourtey,Jackson(who played in the 34 or want Pouncey). Haden is considered the better value pick and top CB because of the talent he played against. Wilson is still the unknown because of lack of competition.
However I like the way Wilson sticks to his man like flies to sh*t.

nuclearchihuahuas
04-19-2010, 01:11 PM
The only way Haden isnt the pick is if the really like Mcourtey,Jackson(who played in the 34 or want Pouncey).
However I like the way Wilson sticks to his man like flies to sh*t.

Ditto!:grin1:

Big T
04-19-2010, 01:13 PM
I would be absolutely thrilled to land Haden...

SteelCityKid5
04-19-2010, 01:26 PM
I like Wilson over Haden but I dunno I guess i'd be happy. Theres so many players this year I wouldn't mind: Thomas, Iupati, Haden, Pouncey, Wilson, Bulaga, hell even Weatherspoon even though thatd be complete reach. I ruled out McClain cause he wont fall but hes my dream pick. I cant recall a draft when I was this pleased with so many players. And watch, we'll draft a RB or WR.

coldrolled
04-19-2010, 01:37 PM
*facepalm*

what bullshit. kyle wilson is by far the best at covering

look in colbert's past, he has a few Florida draft busts.. he will be very cautious with a haden.

probably with pouncey too.

Big T
04-19-2010, 02:02 PM
I like Wilson over Haden but I dunno I guess i'd be happy. Theres so many players this year I wouldn't mind: Thomas, Iupati, Haden, Pouncey, Wilson, Bulaga, hell even Weatherspoon even though thatd be complete reach. I ruled out McClain cause he wont fall but hes my dream pick. I cant recall a draft when I was this pleased with so many players. And watch, we'll draft a RB or WR.

I wouldnt be upset with Dez Bryant or CJ Spiller...

scudmissile29
04-19-2010, 03:13 PM
look in colbert's past, he has a few Florida draft busts.. he will be very cautious with a haden.

probably with pouncey too.

Good. Because Hden was only good to that extreme gator rush.

btw i dont hate the gators, i like their defensive end, jermaine cunningham.

so dont say im hatin on the gators anyone.

JollyRob68
04-19-2010, 03:36 PM
I wouldnt be upset with Dez Bryant or CJ Spiller...

CJ yes Dez NO, why did we give up Holmes if we take Dez. On bleacher a mock has us trading Ben to San Fran and picking Dez then Pouncey. BAsed on that mock I say McClain then Pouncey or Mcclain the Jackson,Mccourtey or Wilson.

Big T
04-19-2010, 03:49 PM
CJ yes Dez NO, why did we give up Holmes if we take Dez. On bleacher a mock has us trading Ben to San Fran and picking Dez then Pouncey. BAsed on that mock I say McClain then Pouncey or Mcclain the Jackson,Mccourtey or Wilson.

we arent trading Ben and why wouldnt we take Dez if he's there...he's the best WR in this class...most people say they dont want him because of some phantom off-the-filed issues...He talked to Prime, wasnt sure if it was ok and lied about it so he got suspended..thats it...hes never been in any legal trouble...

K Train
04-19-2010, 04:05 PM
i think id be disappointed with spiller at this point.

love me some dez, thats a pretty recently acquired love though

Big T
04-19-2010, 04:35 PM
i think id be disappointed with spiller at this point.

love me some dez, thats a pretty recently acquired love though

I don't think I love him yet haha...definitely like him, but the love isnt there yet...Love takes time, I need to get to know him first lol

Zachintosh66
04-19-2010, 07:07 PM
3 Days... I cant take it anymore...

SteelJunkie
04-19-2010, 07:09 PM
Well I would be happy with wilson or haden, either would be a huge boost to our secondary.

Big T
04-19-2010, 09:48 PM
3 Days... I cant take it anymore...

No sh*t..i just want to go to sleep and wake up thursday at like 7pm....Its going to be the longest 3 days ever

scudmissile29
04-20-2010, 06:40 AM
IM growing on mini woodley, he is the third player i would want if we cant get the two others

JollyRob68
04-21-2010, 01:18 PM
we arent trading Ben and why wouldnt we take Dez if he's there...he's the best WR in this class...most people say they dont want him because of some phantom off-the-filed issues...He talked to Prime, wasnt sure if it was ok and lied about it so he got suspended..thats it...hes never been in any legal trouble...

My thought is because he has character concerns that The Steelers would go in another direction and we can get a quality WR later in the draft. We need a CB,OL or ILB in the 1st. I think we can get a WR in the 3rd and stick to the draft board. CB in first then OL in second or OL in first then CB in 2nd.
I'd like an additional 2nd round pick but the only way were getting one is to Trade Down,Give up a 3 &4(NO) or Trade Ben(I think they're trying to scare him and wont pull the trigger).

scudmissile29
04-21-2010, 01:21 PM
My thought is because he has character concerns that The Steelers would go in another direction and we can get a quality WR later in the draft. We need a CB,OL or ILB in the 1st. I think we can get a WR in the 3rd and stick to the draft board. CB in first then OL in second or OL in first then CB in 2nd.
I'd like an additional 2nd round pick but the only way were getting one is to Trade Down,Give up a 3 &4(NO) or Trade Ben(I think they're trying to scare him and wont pull the trigger).

dude give up with the trade down scenarios, we've got too many picks, it will make me infuriating me if missed a stud at 18.

JollyRob68
04-21-2010, 01:28 PM
dude give up with the trade down scenarios, we've got too many picks, it will make me infuriating me if missed a stud at 18.

But what stud, SO many of the people we've been talking about have moved up(draft status). Its being talked about that Thomas will be gone,Iupati might be gone,Pouncey might be gone,wilson might be gone,haden,Mcclain, Most lineman. Who are you going to take then?
People keep talking about Wilson or Haden but Ed Bouchette(i know you dont care what he says) Said dont forget about Kareem Jackson. I think they like JAckson more than any of them because he played in the 34 scheme.
One more day and we wont have to speculate about who were going to take or if Ben is traded.
GO STEELERS:cope:

coldrolled
04-21-2010, 01:31 PM
But what stud, SO many of the people we've been talking about have moved up(draft status). Its being talked about that Thomas will be gone,Iupati might be gone,Pouncey might be gone,wilson might be gone,haden,Mcclain, Most lineman. Who are you going to take then?
People keep talking about Wilson or Haden but Ed Bouchette(i know you dont care what he says) Said dont forget about Kareem Jackson. I think they like JAckson more than any of them because he played in the 34 scheme.
One more day and we wont have to speculate about who were going to take or if Ben is traded.
GO STEELERS:cope:

everyone on the steelers list will be gone. really?

JollyRob68
04-21-2010, 01:35 PM
everyone on the steelers list will be gone. really?

Not on the Steelers list but on the list we hear on SA have been talking about. More specifically Earl Thomas will be gone. If he's not and we pick him it would be a bio hazard on peoples keyboards.ROFLMAO ( thats sticky) I think we'd all be stoked!:cope:

scudmissile29
04-21-2010, 01:37 PM
Not on the Steelers list but on the list we hear on SA have been talking about. More specifically Earl Thomas will be gone. If he's not and we pick him it would be a bio hazard on peoples keyboards.ROFLMAO ( thats sticky) I think we'd all be stoked!:cope:

dude

we are picked 18.

someone will fall to us because some teams will draft based on need over BPA.

JollyRob68
04-21-2010, 01:39 PM
dude

we are picked 18.

someone will fall to us because some teams will draft based on need over BPA.

So true and you never know what Al Davis is going to do. Well they're saying he's taking Iupati.

scudmissile29
04-21-2010, 01:45 PM
So true and you never know what Al Davis is going to do. Well they're saying he's taking Iupati.

maybe al davis trades his life away, just saying

raiders wish comes true