PDA

View Full Version : NFL to unveil schedule on Tuesday

Captcoolhand
04-15-2010, 10:06 AM
NEW YORK (AP)—The NFL says it will release the 2010 regular-season schedule Tuesday night.

Usually, the schedule is announced in late March or early April, but several adjustments are being made this year. The league wants as many divisional games as possible in the final two weeks, hoping it makes late-season matchups more meaningful and prevents teams that have clinched playoff berths from resting starters.

The season will open with the now-traditional Thursday night game hosted by the Super Bowl champions. The New Orleans Saints’ opponent has not been announced yet, either.We aways had late season divisional games so that part won't much matter. :dunno:

Ibleedblk&gld
04-15-2010, 10:15 AM
i think they mean week 16 and 17...that way when you have scenario's for the post season (like we did last year), you don't have divisional teams intentionally lose to keep certain teams out of the playoffs (like the bengals did to us)

Steel Trap86
04-15-2010, 12:22 PM
i think they mean week 16 and 17...that way when you have scenario's for the post season (like we did last year), you don't have divisional teams intentionally lose to keep certain teams out of the playoffs (like the bengals did to us)

there it is

and I have a feeling it's going to be the Steelers & Saints on opening night. Superbowl 43 vs. Superbowl 44.

TampaSteelGirl
04-15-2010, 01:21 PM
there it is

and I have a feeling it's going to be the Steelers & Saints on opening night. Superbowl 43 vs. Superbowl 44.

There is no way in hell the Steelers will open to the Saints...I see a Saints vs. Vikings opening....Steelers arent' even in the runnung..

Steel Trap86
04-15-2010, 04:06 PM
There is no way in hell the Steelers will open to the Saints...I see a Saints vs. Vikings opening....Steelers arent' even in the runnung..

no way in hell? they're on the schedule and it would be a monster game

lol and how do u know they aren't in the running ?

Zachintosh66
04-15-2010, 04:24 PM
well happy birthday to me then :)