PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone got any work done this week yet??

LatrobePA
04-13-2010, 11:58 PM
Damn this stuff, I'm so far behind at work trying to stay current (and fighting on this site) that I might get fired!! lol

I sure as hell hope this stuff dies down soon!!

Captcoolhand
04-14-2010, 12:09 AM
unless you are getting payed by anyone in this organzation, you thoughts should be focas else where....

Big T
04-14-2010, 12:10 AM
Ahhhhh Shiiiiiiit....dont get fired now.

MattyVfromCT
04-14-2010, 12:12 AM
Damn this stuff, I'm so far behind at work trying to stay current (and fighting on this site) that I might get fired!! lol

I sure as hell hope this stuff dies down soon!!

well i'm getting work done at my job. at home is another story. i've been on my damn computer most of the time i'm home since the weekend drama started with santonio being traded and the ben ****.

SnakeEyes43
04-14-2010, 03:03 AM
It's definitely a huge distraction, I couldn't imagine being a coach or a player in that situation. I have been to NFL.com, ESPN.com, and this site enough in the last week to last me a life time, or at least until the draft :yellowthumb:.

I'm pretty sure I have a ulcer now as well...

BlitzburghRockCity
04-14-2010, 09:09 AM
These scandals and allegations and deals are definitely good for the activity on the site this offseason :lol: We're usually pretty steady in the offseason but this one so far has been crazy :woot:

I admit I've been glued to my phone checking for updates, checking here when I'm online, and pretty much wherever I can get breaking news. Between my Steelers and KDKA text alerts, SA, NFL Mobile on my phone, and Sirius I'm pretty well covered wherever I go :D

K Train
04-14-2010, 09:40 AM
im in college but im on co-op now for 6 months, no classes so im on at work all day lol

JensK
04-14-2010, 09:52 AM
Im on a 2 month roadtrip around usa atm, so cant say so, no... :P i am xhexking this site more than i shoul atm though.

TampaSteelGirl
04-14-2010, 10:30 AM
:rofl: I was thinking the same thing when I saw this thread Trobe!!

steelcitysfinestXL
04-14-2010, 10:39 AM
even my bosses come up to me and ask... "whats the latest on Ben?'' "Who are we gonna draft?" Imagine living in Pittsburgh... ITS ALL ANYONES EVER TALKS ABOUT... LETS GO PENS!!!!!!! lol

RIVERS OF STEEL
04-14-2010, 11:01 AM
I got a life. Somewhere. I think.

75Steeler
04-14-2010, 11:49 AM
If you have ever seen the movie Office Space...that is pretty much my job....right down to the tool bag boss who says "Friday is Hawaiian shirt day so feel free to wear your Hawaiian shirt and jeans" I really hate the job so I pretty much work about 15 minutes a day and spend the other 8 hours and 30 minutes on SA and other sites.

Dee Mca
04-14-2010, 12:06 PM
All this mess is really pulling my attention from my school work. As a matter of fact I should be writing a reflection paper that's due by 9 pm tonite but haven't even read the 50 page article yet. On top of that the Pens play tonite. Maybe I can BS my way thru the paper.

LatrobePA
04-14-2010, 01:23 PM
LOL, I'm in sales so I'm only hurting myself!! But damn this stuff is gooood!!

TampaSteelGirl
04-14-2010, 02:35 PM
If you have ever seen the movie Office Space...that is pretty much my job....right down to the tool bag boss who says "Friday is Hawaiian shirt day so feel free to wear your Hawaiian shirt and jeans" I really hate the job so I pretty much work about 15 minutes a day and spend the other 8 hours and 30 minutes on SA and other sites.

OMG!!! My all time favorite movie by far!!!!!!!!! "Ya hi...it's Bill Lumburgh"

MattyVfromCT
04-14-2010, 06:04 PM

your name is...michael...bolton? that's awesome man! i have to admit! i am a michael bolton fan! what's you favorite song? i uh i dont really have a favorite. mee too man, i celebrate the guy's entire catalog! lol

scott0326
04-14-2010, 07:34 PM
Im in high school and let me tell you guys, with all this drama its impossible to get homework done.

75Steeler
04-14-2010, 08:32 PM

Yeah..well this *******'s name isn't Lumburgh but it may as well be.

Blitzburgh55
04-14-2010, 09:21 PM
Well being a Senior in HS and getting out at 12 everyday hasnt affected me one bit