PDA

View Full Version : Don't worry guys

SnakeEyes43
04-13-2010, 02:43 AM
Ben's mullet will lead us to a championship in 2010! That is if he doesn't get his a** suspended. But seriously, check out that bad boy! Business in the front, party in the back... :clap:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/09000d5d8177c14c/Ben-s-statement

MattyVfromCT
04-13-2010, 07:36 AM
Ben's mullet will lead us to a championship in 2010! That is if he doesn't get his a** suspended. But seriously, check out that bad boy! Business in the front, party in the back... :clap:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/09000d5d8177c14c/Ben-s-statement

ben daltonberger. he's been watching road house too much

cmerrifield
04-13-2010, 11:26 AM
Yeah, somebody needs to hold him down and cut that hair, maybe Goodell can make it part of his punishment today

LatrobePA
04-13-2010, 11:44 AM
Yeah, somebody needs to hold him down and cut that hair, maybe Goodell can make it part of his punishment today

If not cut it wash that greasy ****, looks like a homeless bum!!

TampaSteelGirl
04-13-2010, 11:48 AM
Jesus...Joseph and Mary...where's the love? :dunno:

LatrobePA
04-13-2010, 11:56 AM

It went down the toilet in the 5 x 5 restroom down in GA, sorry my love for Ben is GONE!! lol

75Steeler
04-13-2010, 11:58 AM

Love went out the window about March 8th when all this crap started again with Ben. We still love him we are just a little pissed. Time for Ben to take his medicine from the Rooneys and or the NFL, get a hair cut and get in shape for the season ahead!

TampaSteelGirl
04-13-2010, 12:02 PM
It went down the toilet in the 5 x 5 restroom down in GA, sorry my love for Ben is GONE!! lol

Ok sweetie...I understand that he's a million $ QB and suppose to be a good role model and all that...that I hate about him BUT did he do anything different than any other athlete has done?? Hell Hines was married with a child and cheating on his wife for YEARS...Ben is single. Hines is lucky he was not put in this situation. Ben made some bad decisions but to crucify him like this is bad. To each is own but I'm sure Ben will learn from this one...the first girl was straight up crazy!! This one was just a bad drunken night gone really bad...most of us have been there...done that. Lighten up a bit. It will be ok in a few years when we get another SB win...don't see it this year but we will.

ejsteeler
04-13-2010, 12:03 PM
Ok sweetie...I understand that he's a million $ QB and suppose to be a good role model and all that...that I hate about him BUT did he do anything different than any other athlete has done?? Hell Hines was married with a child and cheating on his wife for YEARS...Ben is single. Hines is lucky he was not put in this situation. Ben made some bad decisions but to crucify him like this is bad. To each is own but I'm sure Ben will learn from this one...the first girl was straight up crazy!! This one was just a bad drunken night gone really bad...most of us have been there...done that. Lighten up a bit. It will be ok in a few years when we get another SB win...don't see it this year but we will.

Ahhhh, the refreshing voice of reason........Glad I'm not the only one thinking like this. :yellowthumb:

LatrobePA
04-13-2010, 12:24 PM

Naa, he's on my sh**list! Having to explain this crap to my boy that envy's this guy like you wouldn't believe for the second time has me thinking otherwise...But like you said to each your own!! :stirpot:

Just use your brain Ben, yea the first one is wishy washy, but this one is just kinda gross!!

ejsteeler
04-13-2010, 12:26 PM
Naa, he's on my sh**list! Having to explain this crap to my boy that envy's this guy like you wouldn't believe for the second time has me thinking otherwise...But like you said to each your own!! :stirpot:

Just use your brain Ben, yea the first one is wishy washy, but this one is just kinda gross!!

Feel for ya man. Not a pleasant situation to be in. Good luck.

LatrobePA
04-13-2010, 12:32 PM
Feel for ya man. Not a pleasant situation to be in. Good luck.

It is what it is! I grew up in Latrobe a fan and have passed it down to him, he's always sporting #7 gear....But boo hoo for me, not...

I just hope BB learned and can get back to winning on the field!!

Black@Gold Forever32
04-13-2010, 12:43 PM
Yea I'm not a parent so I can't relate to what Latrobe and other Steelers parents have to go through these days with this whole Ben Fiasco..........But I don't think athletes are role models....I'm sorry they're not paid to be....I'm not trying to start an argument and really don't want to argue about athletes being role models......But parents, teachers, fire fighters, our brave men and women serving in the armed forces are role models......

All you can do is tell kids to respect an athletes talent but don't be like them....I realize this easier said then done......

tburg68
04-13-2010, 12:57 PM
Yea I'm not a parent so I can't relate to what Latrobe and other Steelers parents have to go through these days with this whole Ben Fiasco..........But I don't think athletes are role models....I'm sorry they're not paid to be....I'm not trying to start an argument and really don't want to argue about athletes being role models......But parents, teachers, fire fighters, our brave men and women serving in the armed forces are role models......

All you can do is tell kids to respect an athletes talent but don't be like them....I realize this easier said then done......

I would NEVER hold someone up as a role model to my kids, that I don't have personal extensive knowledge of said person's ENTIRE life. My boys and I love and follow the Steelers as Football Players that entertain us. The players are never talked about as role models. If I was close personal friends with an NFL player, that I knew was an outstanding citizen, he would be a role model because of that, not because he was a good athlete.

ejsteeler
04-13-2010, 12:57 PM

:yellowthumb: Sometimes easier said than done, but you are right on.

TampaSteelGirl
04-13-2010, 01:08 PM
I would NEVER hold someone up as a role model to my kids, that I don't have personal extensive knowledge of said person's ENTIRE life. My boys and I love and follow the Steelers as Football Players that entertain us. The players are never talked about as role models. If I was close personal friends with an NFL player, that I knew was an outstanding citizen, he would be a role model because of that, not because he was a good athlete.

I agree here and I would not allow my child to see what's going on other than at game time. There is no reason for them to be watching the news and things like that when things are said. As a parent it's our job to shield them from this stuff...They should not know the real reason he's in trouble...this is just me as a parent...

LatrobePA
04-13-2010, 01:15 PM

Trust me I'm not the only parent in this world to let their kid grow up wanting to be like a certain athlete making big plays, game winning drives etc etc...It's a kid thing, you see it on tv and want to go out and do it....

ejsteeler
04-13-2010, 01:21 PM
If only it were so easy as what we want our kids to do, say or act like.....all we can do as parents is try to convey the right message. Hiding information from them is just as bad imho, tempering it is not easy though. But, whoever said parenting was easy? No one that ever did it, that's for sure. :grin1:

LatrobePA
04-13-2010, 01:21 PM
I agree here and I would not allow my child to see what's going on other than at game time. There is no reason for them to be watching the news and things like that when things are said. As a parent it's our job to shield them from this stuff...They should not know the real reason he's in trouble...this is just me as a parent...

Are you serious??? The kids live in the REAL WORLD, not a bubble where everything is hidden! Last thing, they aren't stupid as much as you try to hide the more they find out through friends that are opposing fans etc etc....

tburg68
04-13-2010, 03:19 PM
Trust me I'm not the only parent in this world to let their kid grow up wanting to be like a certain athlete making big plays, game winning drives etc etc...It's a kid thing, you see it on tv and want to go out and do it....

Hey I'm right there with you. I grew up imagining being Lambert making a goal line tackle to preserve a Super Bowl win. My kids and I get out in the yard today and toss passes from Big Ben to Hines to win the big game.

What I never did as a kid and what my kids never do is act out heading to the bar to pick up chicks like Ben and the boys. I'm just saying that for me, I have taught my kids that sports is for entertainment on the field, nothing more. Spoiled athletes are no one to emulate off the field.

I also agree that you can't keep this stuff from your kids. My boys are 10 and 15, they live to watch Sports Center. My son was the one that told me Holmes got traded. But they also have never longed to live the debased off field life that many athlete PAST AND PRESENT live.

SteelCityKid5
04-13-2010, 03:19 PM
Word around town is hes meeting with Goodelll today at 2 pm aka now.

LatrobePA
04-13-2010, 03:28 PM
Hey I'm right there with you. I grew up imagining being Lambert making a goal line tackle to preserve a Super Bowl win. My kids and I get out in the yard today and toss passes from Big Ben to Hines to win the big game.

What I never did as a kid and what my kids never do is act out heading to the bar to pick up chicks like Ben and the boys. I'm just saying that for me, I have taught my kids that sports is for entertainment on the field, nothing more. Spoiled athletes are no one to emulate off the field.

I also agree that you can't keep this stuff from your kids. My boys are 10 and 15, they live to watch Sports Center. My son was the one that told me Holmes got traded. But they also have never longed to live the debased off field life that many athlete PAST AND PRESENT live.

Right there with you and agree 1000000%.

steelersbabex25
04-13-2010, 06:33 PM

No not my hair! I worked harder for that than I did for my superbowl XL victory :hide: