PDA

View Full Version : Bradshaw's comments on Ben

MattyVfromCT
04-12-2010, 09:16 PM
Steelers Hall of Fame quarterback Terry Bradshaw had some harsh words on ESPN for his quarterback counterpart:

"When I told him to park the motorcycle, he got pissed. Then he had the accident. Ever since then, he doesn't like me, and I'm learning not to like him. And he wants to break all my records and I say 'go for it.' Break them. I really don't care. I've done my job. My job is over and now you have your shot. But in my opinion, he has got to realize who he is. He is an elite athlete in the National Football League. You've got an image problem right now. The best thing to do is not put yourself in that position again. When you're through playing football, you can do whatever you want to do, but right now, stay clean."

K Train
04-12-2010, 09:18 PM
shut up terry

JensK
04-12-2010, 09:19 PM
shut up terry

This whole Holmes deal has not been very good to your mood has it? :lol:

scudmissile29
04-12-2010, 09:20 PM
JHAHA BRADSHAW RAPED BENS ***.

BEN = FAG
TERRY = LEGEND

Black@Gold Forever32
04-12-2010, 09:22 PM
shut up terry

This....I agree and Terry should know how it is to play QB in Pittsburgh....I have heard the stories how Terry didn't always have the nicest things to say about God oh I mean Chuck Noll and the city of Pittsburgh....Big reason why it took forever for Terry to come back to Pittsburgh after he was retired......

Playing QB in Pittsburgh could drive a person mad......Big reason why Kordell failed in big games.....was the pressure....just not big game pressure but pressure of playing QB in Pittsburgh.....No wonder why Ben takes advantage of drunk girls since he has to cut loose some how...lol

K Train
04-12-2010, 09:27 PM
This whole Holmes deal has not been very good to your mood has it? :lol:

understatement.

K Train
04-12-2010, 09:28 PM
JHAHA BRADSHAW RAPED BENS ***.

BEN = FAG
TERRY = LEGEND

except no one under the age of 40 gives 2 shits what terry bradshaw or jack lambert has to say, especially ben

Black@Gold Forever32
04-12-2010, 09:29 PM
understatement.

I'm actually worried about you Ktrain.....I know you're still not over Hood and now this........Its ok man..........come off the ledge........

Big T
04-12-2010, 09:32 PM
except no one under the age of 40 gives 2 shits what terry bradshaw or jack lambert has to say, especially ben

I don't...And Terry Bradshaw is a legend in Pittsburgh but he wasnt that great...Ben is definitely a better QB...

K Train
04-12-2010, 09:32 PM
9 days and 22 hours if they draft taylor mays or someone like kareem jackson at 18, then be worried about me...especially if they pass on a few certain players

scudmissile29
04-12-2010, 09:33 PM

doesnt matter im under 40 and i laugh at this.

Ben got served....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZG06s3OkH6E&feature=fvw

K Train
04-12-2010, 09:34 PM
doesnt matter im under 40 and i laugh at this.

Ben got served....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mNvc1ntKPk

yeah sure ben got served, hes gonna go party and get his dick sucked by 10 sluts later as he dwells on what a ****** fox broadcaster thinks of him

scudmissile29
04-12-2010, 09:35 PM
yeah sure ben got served, hes gonna go party and get his dick sucked by 10 sluts later as he dwells on what a ****** fox broadcaster thinks of him

Ben will never get that 4th ring because by the time he get's his third he will be in jail being raped

Black@Gold Forever32
04-12-2010, 09:35 PM

ex-foxbroadcaster.....Terry retired...lol

tburg68
04-12-2010, 09:39 PM
At least Terry Bradshaw and the Steelers FO have hypocrisy in common.

Captcoolhand
04-12-2010, 10:23 PM
9 days and 22 hours if they draft taylor mays or someone like kareem jackson at 18, then be worried about me...especially if they pass on a few certain playersGo ahead and jump dude, Steelers will F*ck this draft up once again.... :duh:

LatrobePA
04-12-2010, 10:28 PM
9 days and 22 hours if they draft taylor mays or someone like kareem jackson at 18, then be worried about me...especially if they pass on a few certain players

I could see them picking a punter with the 18th just to **** you off!! lol

Captcoolhand
04-12-2010, 10:30 PM
I could see them picking a punter with the 18th just to **** you off!! lol
:nono: you're wrong dude, they're going to pick up another TE in the 1st....:yesnod:

coldrolled
04-12-2010, 10:44 PM
:nono: you're wrong dude, they're going to pick up another TE in the 1st....:yesnod:

Arians loves Tight Ends.

BlacknGold Bleeder
04-12-2010, 10:46 PM
BEN loves tight ends :lol: sorry couldn't resist !!

Captcoolhand
04-12-2010, 10:48 PM
Arians loves Tight Ends.Ya with all those 3 TE sets he like to play...:duh:

But I could never under stand why there would be just 2 TE's and a WR......:thinking: :D

SnakeEyes43
04-12-2010, 11:04 PM
I don't...And Terry Bradshaw is a legend in Pittsburgh but he wasnt that great...Ben is definitely a better QB...

Yeah I agree with that. Terry's a legend, but Ben is the better overall QB of he two...in almost every way.

Troyisabeast_43
04-12-2010, 11:48 PM

He was good enough to win 4 Super Bowls in 6 years and until Ben can win 2 or 3 more Lombardi Trophy's Bradshaw can say whatever the hell he wants about Ben...

Real Deal Steel
04-13-2010, 12:47 AM
This....I agree and Terry should know how it is to play QB in Pittsburgh....I have heard the stories how Terry didn't always have the nicest things to say about God oh I mean Chuck Noll and the city of Pittsburgh....Big reason why it took forever for Terry to come back to Pittsburgh after he was retired......

Playing QB in Pittsburgh could drive a person mad......Big reason why Kordell failed in big games.....was the pressure....just not big game pressure but pressure of playing QB in Pittsburgh.....No wonder why Ben takes advantage of drunk girls since he has to cut loose some how...lol

Kordell failed because the team was divided over him because of his sexual preferences. Kordell was never, ever the leader of the WHOLE team.

--- Added 4/12/2010 at 10:47 PM ---

Bradshaw in his own way, is trying to help Ben. Ben does need to heed Bradshaw's advice.

Ben needs to listen to SOMEONE because what he's been doing isn't working. Bradshaw wouldn't be a bad place to start.

DBR96A
04-13-2010, 01:21 AM
Kordell Stewart failed because he couldn't handle the pressure. This is exactly why people suggesting that the Steelers need to release or trade Ben Roethlisberger are out of their ****ing minds. The more highly-skilled your job description is, the more job security you have. This goes for any industry, including football, and there's nothing hypocritical about it.

LarryNJ
04-13-2010, 06:57 AM

I'm over 40 and I don't give a **** what they have to say either. But when Jack Ham speaks I listen. :)

The more highly-skilled your job description is, the more job security you have. This goes for any industry, including football, and there's nothing hypocritical about it.

:plus1:

A Pac
04-13-2010, 09:38 AM
Is it really Bradshaw's place to comment on Ben's actions considering Bradshaw's history with domestic abuse and his admittance of using steroids? Pot, meet kettle.

LatrobePA
04-13-2010, 09:55 AM
I have no problem with what Terry said, isn't it pretty much what we are all thinking??

Grow the F up grease ball!!

K Train
04-13-2010, 09:57 AM
still no one cares, we all know he doesnt have to say it

steelersgal86
04-13-2010, 09:58 AM
BEN loves tight ends :lol: sorry couldn't resist !!

:rofl:

tburg68
04-13-2010, 11:47 AM
Terry Bradshaw telling Ben to behave, is like your alcoholic Uncle telling you not to drink.

TampaSteelGirl
04-13-2010, 11:53 AM
I'm actually worried about you Ktrain.....I know you're still not over Hood and now this........Its ok man..........come off the ledge........

wait...where did Hood go????

Sorry for your loss K-train.....

ejsteeler
04-13-2010, 11:53 AM
Like him, hate him, respect him, disrespect him, it really doesn't matter. Terry was right on all accounts. And if Ben can stay out of trouble, there won't be any Bradshaw records left at all. He needs his egotistical a$$ smacked down by the Commish or the organization or it will not end. :yesnod:

Dobre Shunka
04-14-2010, 05:40 PM
I was surprised he went public with it.

Bradshaw has a hand full of rings, one of which is a ringed middle finger saluting his haters.