PDA

View Full Version : Ben

Steelerlyn
04-12-2010, 04:04 PM
There is probably no Steeler fan who is more embarrassed and teed off by Ben's actions than I am, however, after reading this it made me feel sorry for him.

http://www.tbilaw.com/blog/tag/roethlisberger-motor-cycle-accident

TampaSteelGirl
04-12-2010, 04:10 PM
Has nothing to do with head injury....it's called alcohol consumption and bad judgement.

Danger DANJ
04-12-2010, 05:19 PM
Please, there have been reports of Ben treating women this way since college. He's just a douche. He will do something stupid with a girl again. It's just a matter of time.

chisteeler
04-12-2010, 05:25 PM
The DA's decision, Rooney's talk and The Commish's talk can lead Ben to do 1 of 2 things. Either he thinks he's teflon and continues to act like an ***, then it's bye bye Ben and the search for a new QB begins, or he actually relfects on the situation and cleans up his act and makes amends with Steeler Nation and all is well. It's all up to him. All we can do is hope he begins the process of once again becoming the face of the franchise that we know he is capable of being!

--- Added 4/12/2010 at 03:25 PM ---

Please, there have been reports of Ben treating women this way since college. He's just a douche. He will do something stupid with a girl again. It's just a matter of time.

If that's the case, then the next time will probably be a Paternity case.

K Train
04-12-2010, 05:29 PM
hahahahahah yeah yeah yeah it was the pavement that makes him want to get his dick wet when he drinks....sure

ejsteeler
04-12-2010, 07:33 PM
The DA's decision, Rooney's talk and The Commish's talk can lead Ben to do 1 of 2 things. Either he thinks he's teflon and continues to act like an ***, then it's bye bye Ben and the search for a new QB begins, or he actually relfects on the situation and cleans up his act and makes amends with Steeler Nation and all is well. It's all up to him. All we can do is hope he begins the process of once again becoming the face of the franchise that we know he is capable of being!

That sums it up pretty well. :yellowthumb:

steelersbabex25
04-12-2010, 07:51 PM
Yeah..you can't really milk his head injuries for more than what they're worth. It happened, it's over, and IMO it's not affecting his judgement one bit now. He..and whoever wrote this article for that matter..needs to own up to his actions.

MattyVfromCT
04-12-2010, 08:12 PM
did anyone watch his statement. he has a ****ing mullet. a mullet. wtf! lol. sorry, i just couldn't resist. what's next? cutoff sleeves and a ****ing 80's firebird? lol

Dee Mca
04-12-2010, 09:23 PM
Well because our justice system says innocent until proven GUILTY and GUILTY beyond a reasonable doubt. I doubt Ben will learn anything from these 2 allagations against him because in neither case was any criminal charges filed. Basically he may have gotten away with what ever he did or didn't do. I can't see any kind of discipline coming down from the league since nothing criminal came out. So it will be up to the Rooneys and the Steeler Organization to sit Ben down and try to explain to him that his off field actions are only going to cost him in the end. As well as next time he might not be so lucky.
IMO- Our system isn't perfect but it does state Innocent until proven guilty. Seeing how no criminal charges were filed I'm closing book on this whole mess and just chalking it up to Ben being in wrong place at wrong time with the wrong person. Find people your OWN age Ben and stay at home.