PDA

View Full Version : Injury update.

Steelersfan
12-01-2006, 04:12 PM
Let me give the injury situation as it relates to this weekend. First of all, Hines (Ward) had a scope done yesterday to remove two loose bodies. This injury occurred Sunday in Baltimore. This was not a result of the injury that took place in Cleveland. There were maybe some after affects of that but he felt fine as the week went on. On Sunday he felt close to 90, 95 percent out there. Right now he's out for a week. Given the fact that we play on Thursday the following week, we'll say one week right now but with the short week it could run into two. Troy (Polamalu) is also out. Troy has a second-degree MCL sprain. It's not as significant as we first thought. No surgery is required. He's out this week and we'll go week-to-week from there. Two players are questionable: Willie Reid with a foot and Clark Haggans with his hip. We have six players probable: Joey Porter with an elbow, Jeff Hartings with a knee, James Harrison with an ankle, Sean Morey with a toe, Ben (Roethlisberger) with his chest and Ike Taylor with a concussion. That's our situation going into this weekend against Tampa.

http://news.steelers.com/article/72097/

AZ_Steeler
12-01-2006, 04:20 PM
I feel good about playing the Bucs only because they are as banged up as the Steelers and the Steelers backups, I would like to think, are better than Tampa's. We will find out though!

BlitzburghRockCity
12-01-2006, 11:54 PM
Finally, atleast Reid is questionable instead of out, for once !!!

SteelCityMan786
12-02-2006, 12:15 AM
Finally, atleast Reid is questionable instead of out, for once !!!

I'd like to see our other fast Willie show off his stuff.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-02-2006, 07:14 AM
I sure hope we can see him on the field before the season is over !

Captcoolhand
12-02-2006, 10:34 AM
I sure hope we can see him on the field before the season is over !
Isn't that the truth:yesnod:

House of Steel
12-02-2006, 10:45 AM
You know I hope Willie Parker has a big game. I wish we can see Reid go at it.