PDA

View Full Version : Browns lineman Rogers arrested

steelersgal86
04-01-2010, 03:14 PM
Browns lineman Rogers arrested

CLEVELAND - Cleveland police arrested Browns defensive lineman Shaun Rogers Thursday afternoon at Cleveland Hopkins Airport. Cleveland.com (http://blog.cleveland.com/metro/2010/04/cleveland_browns_player_shaun.html) has reported Rogers had a loaded gun.
Rogers was traded to the Browns from Detroit in 2008.
newsnet5.com will continue to follow this breaking story as it develops.

PsychoWard
04-01-2010, 03:43 PM
damn you beat me to it i was about to post this!

anyway maybe this will take some light off the steelers dumb asses :grin1:

steelersgal86
04-01-2010, 03:50 PM
damn you beat me to it i was about to post this!

anyway maybe this will take some light off the steelers dumb asses :grin1:

yeah I thought that too..but then again...it is cleveland...he has a loaded gun...kind of smart :dunno:

PsychoWard
04-01-2010, 03:58 PM
yeah I thought that too..but then again...it is cleveland...he has a loaded gun...kind of smart :dunno:

yea but you cant have a gun in the airport!!!

Captcoolhand
04-01-2010, 05:22 PM
do they break into anyone else's tv to tell about this or is it just Cleveland?

scudmissile29
04-01-2010, 06:05 PM
lmao criminal

steelersgal86
04-01-2010, 06:18 PM
yea but you cant have a gun in the airport!!!

you cant say bomb on an airplane either :nahnah:

Zachintosh66
04-01-2010, 06:21 PM
here is a pic of Rodgers taken by TMZ... http://www.spudstravels.com/Travel%20Archive/Asia/Japan/Japan%20images/Big-Godzilla.jpg

steelersgal86
04-01-2010, 06:25 PM
here is a pic of Rodgers taken by TMZ...

:rofl: :clap::clap: that was good

StlersGuy
04-01-2010, 07:37 PM
http://www.dawg-pound.net/uploads/butthead1.jpg

LatrobePA
04-02-2010, 09:36 AM
Before you know it he'll be throwing shot glasses and raping women!! Oh wait that's our team!!

J/K, but we have no room to knock the turds up north!!

SteelerSteve
04-02-2010, 12:44 PM
Before you know it he'll be throwing shot glasses and raping women!! Oh wait that's our team!!

J/K, but we have no room to knock the turds up north!!
Sad but true

StlersGuy
04-02-2010, 02:28 PM
:duh::evilshake:

Captcoolhand
04-02-2010, 02:40 PM
another special treatment guy...Cleveland News report they are trying to get into court today so he doesn't have to stay in jail for holiday. F*ck him! his lying *** needs to stay there. :yesnod:

StlersGuy
04-02-2010, 02:42 PM
another special treatment guy...Cleveland News report they are trying to get into court today so he doesn't have to stay in jail for holiday. F*ck him! his lying *** needs to stay there. :yesnod:

:nono: he could go to cincy :lol:

Captcoolhand
04-02-2010, 02:45 PM
:nono: he could go to cincy :lol:He can go to hell, I dont care!

steelersgal86
04-06-2010, 10:24 AM
Police: Browns' Rogers had gun cocked, with a bullet in chamber

Associated Press
CLEVELAND -- A police report says a gun that Cleveland Browns (http://www.nfl.com/teams/clevelandbrowns/profile?team=CLE) player Shaun Rogers (http://www.nfl.com/players/shaunrogers/profile?id=ROG535048) allegedly tried to carry through airport security last Thursday was cocked with a bullet in the chamber.
The report by patrolman Mark Tescar says the cocked semi-automatic handgun was on safe mode with seven bullets in the magazine and one in the chamber.

Rogers has pleaded not guilty to a concealed weapons charge after authorities say he tried to carry the handgun through airport security in a carry-on bag. The charge carries a maximum penalty of 18 months in prison.
The 31-year-old apologized to his fans and his team Friday (http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d8174bf9b&template=with-video-with-comments&confirm=true) after spending a night in jail, saying he didn't mean to take the gun into Cleveland Hopkins International Airport. Rogers told police he forgot the gun was in his bag when he attempted to fly to Texas on Thursday after participating in the Browns' voluntary offseason program,.
"By no means did I intend or willingly or knowingly take a firearm into the airport," Rogers said. "That's not something I would do."
When reporters asked Rogers on Friday why he needed a weapon, his attorney, Patrick D'Angelo, answered that it wasn't a fair question because his client has a license to carry a firearm.
The arrest could put Rogers' future with the Browns in jeopardy. Team president Mike Holmgren issued a statement Thursday saying that he was aware of "what transpired with Shaun Rogers" and that the Browns would reserve comment "until the legal process has taken its course."
Rogers, who missed the Browns' final five games last season with a broken leg, has been the subject of previous trade rumors. He was selected to the Pro Bowl after his first season in Cleveland, which acquired him in a 2008 trade with Detroit, and he's signed through 2013.
:duh:

PsychoWard
04-06-2010, 10:41 AM
How do you now know you have a loaded gun in your bag??? what a tard!

lloydfan4life
04-06-2010, 11:30 PM
How do you now know you have a loaded gun in your bag??? what a tard!

How does someone go into a college bar and get drunk with a whole chit load of little girls and not know trouble will come out of it?? :dunno:

Those of us in glass houses should not throw stones at this point.... and lately the Steelers organization and Steeler Nation definitely have taken up residence in a glass house.

IMO Rogers is less of a tard than Ben at this point. :2cents: Ummmm... forget I said that... I just remembered who he plays for. :duh: That in itself qualifies him for tard status. :hehheh:

PsychoWard
04-06-2010, 11:40 PM
How does someone go into a college bar and get drunk with a whole chit load of little girls and not know trouble will come out of it?? :dunno:

Those of us in glass houses should not throw stones at this point.... and lately the Steelers organization and Steeler Nation definitely have taken up residence in a glass house.

IMO Rogers is less of a tard than Ben at this point. :2cents: Ummmm... forget I said that... I just remembered who he plays for. :duh: That in itself qualifies him for tard status. :hehheh:

i was being factitious ? Shaun knew what he was doing i met him in Cleveland at a cavs game and it makes me wonder because of who he is they didn't check him him that night

steelersgal86
04-07-2010, 11:20 PM
i was being factitious ? Shaun knew what he was doing i met him in Cleveland at a cavs game and it makes me wonder because of who he is they didn't check him him that night

:eek: that is a very very big word for you :nahnah: