PDA

View Full Version : Santonio said WHAT?

Iron City South
03-30-2010, 01:53 PM
Evidently, Holmes told a kid on Twitter to go kill himself ... It's the talk on Twitter this morning.

.... and the hits just keep on comm'in! :banging: :evilshake:

http://thatschurch.com/2010/03/30/can-we-cut-this-loser-please/

steelersbabex25
03-30-2010, 02:27 PM
Money can't buy class.

Big T
03-30-2010, 02:46 PM
you can take a boy out the hood, but you cant take the hood out the boy.....should he have said it? no. is it a big deal? no...

cutting him would be a tad bit extreme....

Zachintosh66
03-30-2010, 02:52 PM
cutting him would be a tad bit extreme....

Trade him for mcnabb and tebow! :lol:

steelerfan11
03-30-2010, 03:25 PM
I don't think Holmes should have said that but to be fair I don't know what this kid said to Holmes to get him respond that way. Who is to say that this kid didn't verbally attack Holmes and he just responded. We all have said stupid crap when we are pissed off.

So, until I know what this other person said to Holmes I can't really 100% go off on Holmes for his response.

You can't look at half the convo and make a conclusion imo.

LatrobePA
03-30-2010, 04:11 PM
Money can't buy class.

Or brains!

K Train
03-30-2010, 04:16 PM
i tell people to kill themselves all the time, usually by swallowing a bullet or something of the sorts

strong D
03-30-2010, 04:40 PM
i tell people to kill themselves all the time, usually by swallowing a bullet or something of the sorts

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

LatrobePA
03-30-2010, 05:21 PM

Just wrong! :tt02:

steelerfan11
03-30-2010, 07:19 PM

LOL

I use to tell people to go play chicken with a train all the time.

Real Deal Steel
03-30-2010, 11:49 PM
Until I hear what the kid said to him, I"m not going to judge Holmes.

SteelerSteve
03-31-2010, 02:03 AM
Until I hear what the kid said to him, I"m not going to judge Holmes. The kid asked him if he wanted to buy some boyscout cookies lol

lloydfan4life
03-31-2010, 07:41 AM
He also twittered that 'fans don't cut Holmes' check'.

I got news for him.... without the fans the NFL doesn't exist, and without the NFL he'd still be an asswipe thug in da' hood.

Who the **** do these guys think they are?

I would absolutely be in favor of the Steeler FO trading his *** right out of Pittsburgh to set an example. :yesnod:

steelersgal86
03-31-2010, 07:55 AM

I got news for him.... without the fans the NFL doesn't exist, and without the NFL he'd still be an asswipe thug in da' hood.

I would absolutely be in favor of the Steeler FO trading his *** right out of Pittsburgh to set an example. :yesnod:

:ditto:

cmerrifield
03-31-2010, 08:03 AM

Yeah, I saw that on twitter and responed that we do to cut your check, where do you think the Rooney's get the money to pay you, in fact, we ARE your paycheck

Troyisabeast_43
03-31-2010, 04:51 PM
The Steelers need to come out and make a statement about all these incidents that have been taking place over the last few months. I for one think that keeping Ben away from workouts this week is a big mistake and is only going to make things worse in this whole situation. Ben is the leader of this team and the 100 million dollar QB he needs to be there and should be there period. All Ben needs to do is get out of his car and be friendly to the media and say I have no comment guys and Im here to practice and workout with my team and that's it. Mike Tomlin as well last week at the NFL meetings just brushed all this off and still said the Steelers organization is all about drafting character guys and high standards come first before anything. Well Coach T you can save that bullshit from now on because it's a load of crap. Mike Tomlin for what it's worth did not handle this situation well last week and better start getting a better grip on what the hell some of his players are doing...

MattyVfromCT
03-31-2010, 04:56 PM
these guys really need to stop acting like they are invincible. all it takes is one career ending injury and the party is over. no more millions. no more girls all over you. no more fancy cars and flashy clothes. him and ben need to be knocked down a few pegs. gain a new perspective on life and start showing gratitude for the things they have

K Train
03-31-2010, 04:58 PM
who cares what he twitters lol

Troyisabeast_43
03-31-2010, 04:59 PM
these guys really need to stop acting like they are invincible. all it takes is one career ending injury and the party is over. no more millions. no more girls all over you. no more fancy cars and flashy clothes. him and ben need to be knocked down a few pegs. gain a new perspective on life and start showing gratitude for the things they have

Agreed especially a guy like Ben who almost died in that motorcycle crash 4 years ago or could have been paralyzed or hurt permanently. Had that paramedic not been on site a few minutes from that crash Ben most likely would not be here today...

MattyVfromCT
03-31-2010, 05:09 PM
Agreed especially a guy like Ben who almost died in that motorcycle crash 4 years ago or could have been paralyzed or hurt permanently. Had that paramedic not been on site a few minutes from that crash Ben most likely would not be here today...

yeah and then throw in the fact all the concussions he's suffered during play. a few more of those and he's off to an early retirement like troy aikman.

steelersbabex25
03-31-2010, 05:15 PM
The Steelers need to come out and make a statement about all these incidents that have been taking place over the last few months. I for one think that keeping Ben away from workouts this week is a big mistake and is only going to make things worse in this whole situation. Ben is the leader of this team and the 100 million dollar QB he needs to be there and should be there period. All Ben needs to do is get out of his car and be friendly to the media and say I have no comment guys and Im here to practice and workout with my team and that's it. Mike Tomlin as well last week at the NFL meetings just brushed all this off and still said the Steelers organization is all about drafting character guys and high standards come first before anything. Well Coach T you can save that bullshit from now on because it's a load of crap. Mike Tomlin for what it's worth did not handle this situation well last week and better start getting a better grip on what the hell some of his players are doing...

I agree..except for the part about Ben being the leader of the team. I don't remember when it was, but I remember hearing a statement from Sepulveda saying that his and Ben's lockers were right next to each other for the entire time that he's been in Pittsburgh, and they said like 3 sentences to each other. A leader would make sure to get to know each and every member of their team..especially if they were right next to each other for 3 years.

MattyVfromCT
03-31-2010, 05:21 PM
I agree..except for the part about Ben being the leader of the team. I don't remember when it was, but I remember hearing a statement from Sepulveda saying that his and Ben's lockers were right next to each other for the entire team that he's been in Pittsburgh, and they said like 3 sentences to each other. A leader would make sure to get to know each and every member of their team..especially if they were right next to each other for 3 years.

good point. plus remember, batch called ben out that he was not being a good leader or a good teammate back in 07 and there have been rumblings that ben isn't necessarily well liked among all of his teammates. and let's not forget that bettis last year, said in his opinion, from what he observes, there is no leaders on the team. granted ben is a member of the media now, and the media's job is to make interesting stories that will sell papers, magazines and get good ratings for tv and radio, but jerome was a teammate of ben's so he has more insight into ben's character than we do. who knows? either way i'm not trading ben for anybody. the whole point of being on an nfl roster is to win games and championships. not be a church going choirboy

Steel Trap86
03-31-2010, 06:57 PM
pfft as long as he comes back and balls, I could care less what he posts on twitter. I don't judge people I don't know. These are allegations, that's it. and for all we he didn't throw anything at her. She made it all up to try and squeeze money out of him, and now people are leaving crazy messages on his Twitter that would really **** him off especially if he didn't do it. I would tell the kid to jump off a f*ckin cliff too.

Stlrs4Life
03-31-2010, 08:56 PM
I don't think Holmes should have said that but to be fair I don't know what this kid said to Holmes to get him respond that way. Who is to say that this kid didn't verbally attack Holmes and he just responded. We all have said stupid crap when we are pissed off.

So, until I know what this other person said to Holmes I can't really 100% go off on Holmes for his response.

You can't look at half the convo and make a conclusion imo.

You ignore it! It comes with being a celebrity!

Blazedby92
03-31-2010, 11:10 PM
who cares what he twitters lol
:cope::plus1::plus1:

I agree..except for the part about Ben being the leader of the team. I don't remember when it was, but I remember hearing a statement from Sepulveda saying that his and Ben's lockers were right next to each other for the entire time that he's been in Pittsburgh, and they said like 3 sentences to each other. A leader would make sure to get to know each and every member of their team..especially if they were right next to each other for 3 years.

So what he's a kicker and probably a "drunken kicker" at that, and plus do you like everyone you work with, my motto is I don't go out of my way to talk to you apparently I don't want to

HE'S HUMAN PEOPLE

steelersbabex25
03-31-2010, 11:53 PM
:cope::plus1::plus1:

So what he's a kicker and probably a "drunken kicker" at that, and plus do you like everyone you work with, my motto is I don't go out of my way to talk to you apparently I don't want to

HE'S HUMAN PEOPLE

I definitely never said that he has to get to know or like everyone, or that he's obligated to. I said if he was a leader he would, and if he doesn't know anything about a guy that he stood next to for 3 years then he's clearly not a leader. There's nothing wrong with that, that's just how it is.

LatrobePA
04-01-2010, 08:46 AM
Twitter is the stupidest invention of all time!!

Danger DANJ
04-01-2010, 09:48 AM
Twitter is the stupidest invention of all time!!

Amen! I don't and never will have a Twitter account. A complete waste of time and can only get you into trouble.

K Train
04-01-2010, 10:02 AM
when the kid offs himself we will have something to talk about...until then this is stupid and you guys shouldnt be butt hurt by a tweet

LatrobePA
04-01-2010, 10:31 AM
I always thought twitter was something a man did if he didn't shake well enough??

"Oh man I twittered my underwear"

TampaSteelGirl
04-01-2010, 11:08 AM

Now there's a surprise.?????......:dunno:

TEEMONT
04-01-2010, 08:01 PM
non-story