PDA

View Full Version : Kyle Wilson Pro Day: Met with Steelers

scudmissile29
03-26-2010, 06:24 PM
Source: Kyle Wilson runs a 4.43
Boise State cornerback recovered from hamstring injury
http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Source-Kyle-Wilson-runs-a-443.html

Boise State cornerback Kyle Wilson ran the 40-yard dash in 4.43 seconds today at his campus Pro Day workout, according to an NFL source with knowledge of the situation.

"It went really well," a source told National Football Post. "It was a very positive workout."

Wilson has completely recovered from a strained hamstring.

The Minnesota Vikings clocked Wilson in 4.39 seconds.

He posted a 6.84 in the three-cone drill and a 4.09 in the short shuttle, a 38-inch vertical leap and a 10-2 broad jump

The Philadelphia Eagles ran the workout, which was attended by every NFL team.

Other teams in attendance included the Miami Dolphins, Detroit Lions, Cleveland Browns, San Francisco 49ers, Seattle Seahawks, Vikings, Pittsburgh Steelers, Jacksonville Jaguars and the Tennessee Titans.

After the workout, Wilson met with the 49ers and Steelers.

Six teams sent secondary coaches to the workout, including the St. Louis Rams, Cincinnati Bengals, Eagles, Arizona Cardinals, 49ers and the Baltimore Ravens.

We're told that Wilson's footwork was "ridiculously good," drawing high marks for his backpedaling skills and change of direction ability.

Wilson dropped just one pass during the workout.

"His hands were really soft," a source told us.

JollyRob68
03-26-2010, 11:56 PM
Source: Kyle Wilson runs a 4.43
Boise State cornerback recovered from hamstring injury
http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Source-Kyle-Wilson-runs-a-443.html

Boise State cornerback Kyle Wilson ran the 40-yard dash in 4.43 seconds today at his campus Pro Day workout, according to an NFL source with knowledge of the situation.

"It went really well," a source told National Football Post. "It was a very positive workout."

Wilson has completely recovered from a strained hamstring.

The Minnesota Vikings clocked Wilson in 4.39 seconds.

He posted a 6.84 in the three-cone drill and a 4.09 in the short shuttle, a 38-inch vertical leap and a 10-2 broad jump

The Philadelphia Eagles ran the workout, which was attended by every NFL team.

Other teams in attendance included the Miami Dolphins, Detroit Lions, Cleveland Browns, San Francisco 49ers, Seattle Seahawks, Vikings, Pittsburgh Steelers, Jacksonville Jaguars and the Tennessee Titans.

After the workout, Wilson met with the 49ers and Steelers.

Six teams sent secondary coaches to the workout, including the St. Louis Rams, Cincinnati Bengals, Eagles, Arizona Cardinals, 49ers and the Baltimore Ravens.

We're told that Wilson's footwork was "ridiculously good," drawing high marks for his backpedaling skills and change of direction ability.

Wilson dropped just one pass during the workout.

"His hands were really soft," a source told us.

He did an awesome job at the Senior Bowl,Measured well at the combine and Lite it up at his Pro Day. On The NfL network mike Mayock & Corey Chavous said He might be gone by 17 The 49ers. He gives The Steelers several options if he's there at the 18th pick.

coach
03-27-2010, 10:05 AM
San Fran needs an OT. With their picks I think they will look at CJ Spiller too, in order to provide offense (pass and run). The draft is a crazy thing but I would be shocked if they took Wilson with either of their picks. Having said that, Scot McCloughan just left, so you never know who will have the loudest voice in their war room.
I think the 49ers will stick with value because it is completly likely they win the West next year. I think they walk away with an OT and some offensive help and I am betting it is Spiller if he is on the board for them.

andyg1984
03-27-2010, 05:29 PM
wilson can play .. i'll take him ...

Dobre Shunka
03-31-2010, 05:20 PM
Another good prospect if E Thomas is not there @ 18

scudmissile29
03-31-2010, 05:28 PM
WILSON GOT GAME

Black@Gold Forever32
03-31-2010, 05:42 PM
I would be alright with Wilson at 18.....Still think drafting Pouncey and then maybe draft a corner like Kareem Jackson from Bama would the way to go.....But Wilson is a baller and would help our secondary....Rather have Wilson then Haden for sure....

coldrolled
03-31-2010, 05:56 PM
WILSON GOT GAME

I like the attitude....
:cope: