PDA

View Full Version : NY Football Giants

PITT23
11-30-2006, 08:27 PM
They're falling apart before our eyes yet they can rebound and make everything better with a win over Dallas this week. Your thoughts?

SteelerDan43
11-30-2006, 08:51 PM
We all knew Plex was a bad character guy, now combine him with a real jerk like Shockey and then add a submisive withdrawn QB in Eli and your just askin for trouble

House of Steel
11-30-2006, 09:13 PM
Don't forget Hitler himself in Dan Coughlin, he is an *** for a coach.

PITT23
11-30-2006, 09:22 PM
Don't forget Hitler himself in Dan Coughlin, he is an *** for a coach.

Yeah I think he's lost control of the team.

We could also add Tiki's retirement talks to that list Dan.

BlitzburghRockCity
11-30-2006, 10:00 PM
That team is just terrible right now, if they lose this weekend they're pretty much done as far as making any noise for the rest of the season.

PITT23
12-01-2006, 05:31 PM
I love how people were in love with Eli and saying he was tons better than Big Ben in the first few weeks and now they hate him.

AZ_Steeler
12-01-2006, 05:48 PM
IMO, I think Tiki was trying to pull a Jerome to motivate his team and help them dig deep down to get him a championship. :dunno: The Giants right now have to many head cases on their team and until they are under control or given their walking slips they won't be a contender.

Hburg
12-01-2006, 06:08 PM
IMO, I think Tiki was trying to pull a Jerome to motivate his team and help them dig deep down to get him a championship. :dunno: The Giants right now have to many head cases on their team and until they are under control or given their walking slips they won't be a contender.

Headcases:

1: Plexiglass Burress- "Effort? What?"

2: Strahan- "I'm Ballin', with a hot dog."

3: Tiki- "I'm tired and fed up with this."

4: Eli Manning- "Will I ever be as good as my brother?"

5: Jeremy Shockey- "I'm the ****, wannabe Chad Johnson, one-step-above Kellen Winslow Jr."

6: Dan Coughlin: "I want my team to suffer, why should I have to motivate them?"

7: NY Giants fanbase: "Yea, I'm proud to be a New Yuorker and a fan of the New York Giants! That's why every Sunday I got to New Joisy to watch them play."

BuFu

Black@Gold Forever32
12-01-2006, 06:14 PM
Its very simple about the Giants. You have a coach like Tom Coughlin who has that drill sergant way of coaching. Throw in "me" guys like Plax and Jeremy Eat Cockey. No wonder why this team has issues and is falling apart.

Plus then you have the distraction of Tiki and his retirement. Plus when the Giants made the draft day trade for Eli. They were expecting Eli to play like his brother Peyton instead of Kerry Collins or any other reject QB the Giants have had the last few years.

The Giants are sinking fast and the next big thing in Tony Romo is leading the Cowboys in what its looking like a division title and more.

AZ_Steeler
12-01-2006, 06:29 PM
Headcases:

1: Plexiglass Burress- "Effort? What?"

3: Tiki- "I'm tired and fed up with this."

4: Eli Manning- "Will I ever be as good as my brother?"

5: Jeremy Shockey- "I'm the ****, wannabe Chad Johnson, one-step-above Kellen Winslow Jr."

6: Dan Coughlin: "I want my team to suffer, why should I have to motivate them?"

7: NY Giants fanbase: "Yea, I'm proud to be a New Yuorker and a fan of the New York Giants! That's why every Sunday I got to New Joisy to watch them play."

BuFu

Exactly!!! Those are all positions where you don't want the head cases :smh:

Hburg
12-01-2006, 07:14 PM
Exactly!!! Those are all positions where you don't want the head cases :smh:

They have every side of the ball and every part of the team covered.

"Welcome to the Meadowlands State Hospital for the State of New York, located conveniently in New Jersey."

BuFu

PITT23
12-01-2006, 07:46 PM

I actually found that to be the funniest part of the whole thing...him being a big tough man while shoving food down his throat.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-01-2006, 08:05 PM
Coughlin's drill sargeant mentality didnt work in Jax, it gets old real quick in this day and age. It's proving to be the same here.

Hburg
12-01-2006, 09:08 PM
I actually found that to be the funniest part of the whole thing...him being a big tough man while shoving food down his throat.

I think it just added to the obnoxiousness of the whole situation. He thought so little of everything there he was open mouthed chewing on a hot dog that went down in three bites.

Coughlin's drill sargeant mentality didnt work in Jax, it gets old real quick in this day and age. It's proving to be the same here.

I think it is the fact that he no longer is able to earn and hold onto his players' respect and discipline.

BuFu