PDA

View Full Version : Anyone got the story??????

Captcoolhand
11-30-2006, 06:32 PM
Here's something to picture as you look ahead to the offseason: Michael Vick in a Raiders jersey. The Falcons will be willing to part with Vick and would gladly take draft picks. -- Charlotte Observer I was just wondering if any one else heard this or got the rest of the story

SteelersfaninPhilly
11-30-2006, 06:37 PM
Been hearing that for a while. Vick has worn out his welcome in Atlanta. Especially since Matt Schaub is the better QB.

PITT23
11-30-2006, 07:55 PM
Unless Vick gets switched to RB in Atlanta I can see him leaving. People are getting fed up even though his WR's can't catch at all.

BlitzburghRockCity
11-30-2006, 10:01 PM
Vick isn't going anywhere, he is the face of the Falcons..plus Jim Mora loves him. I do see some changes coming with that team but to let Vick go, I'd have to see that to believe it.

SteelersfaninPhilly
11-30-2006, 10:23 PM
Vick isn't going anywhere, he is the face of the Falcons..plus Jim Mora loves him. I do see some changes coming with that team but to let Vick go, I'd have to see that to believe it.

Schuab or Vick? Not a hard decision. Schuab is a better qb. Schuab comes with a cheaper cap hit.

Hburg
12-01-2006, 02:59 AM
I thought Mora was more in favor of using Schuab but because the Falcons owner wants to keep Vick on the field he has no choice...

I think Vick could be a force if he was used like a Randel El.

BuFu

Captcoolhand
12-01-2006, 08:24 AM
I thought Mora was more in favor of using Schuab but because the Falcons owner wants to keep Vick on the field he has no choice...

I think Vick could be a force if he was used like a Randel El.

BuFu

Vick is a Randle El. Difference being, Vick started QB and ARE started WR. IMO, Vick is just an over rated arrogant player that likes to bring attention to Himself. He probably sits in front of a Mirror telling Himself" Ya, There's an i in Vick, so I'm this team:blah: Schuab Is more of a Team Player:2cents:

House of Steel
12-01-2006, 09:32 AM
Why in the world doesn't Mora sit down with Vick and tell him, hey you aren't built to be a QB, but I have a better idea. Right on when you say the Randle El Effect, He needs to be a starting WR or use as a slash position. Use Vick as a trick play to confuse the defense. I swear Atlanta has a perfect weapon, now if they have receivers that can catch the damn ball. Warrick Dunn is a perfect running back for their system. They have the pieces, the question is where to line the pieces up, it is like a Chess Game, you have to know the battleplan to succeed to victory.