PDA

View Full Version : BIG BEN ON SOUTH PARK!!!

stLlRfn14
03-17-2010, 10:32 PM
Was in a sex addicts class with the likes of letterman, tiger, charlie sheen etc. HAHAHAHA this is embarrassing for him and the team.

MattyVfromCT
03-18-2010, 04:38 AM
Was in a sex addicts class with the likes of letterman, tiger, charlie sheen etc. HAHAHAHA this is embarrassing for him and the team.

oh great. more negative attention on the steelers organization. i would have loved to have been a fly on the wall when the rooneys met and discussed this when the story broke. they had to have been LIVID

75Steeler
03-18-2010, 12:22 PM
Does anyone really watch South Park anymore? That show stopped being funny about 10 years ago.

Ironman
03-18-2010, 12:44 PM
Does anyone really watch South Park anymore? That show stopped being funny about 10 years ago.

Maybe cus you stopped watching 10 years ago. Episode was hilarious, big Ben's caricature was hilarious- and retarded.

LarryNJ
03-18-2010, 04:02 PM
I've never watch South Park but I will watch this. To see Ben, Tiger and crew has to be funny, even if it's stupid it would be funny. I'll look for it tonight on-demand.

Ironman
03-18-2010, 04:13 PM
even if it's stupid it would be funny.

I mean that's basically what South Park is, it just mocks the stupid things that society spews up from time to time. I would definitely purchase that Tiger Woods game they were playing... "she found another girl's number in his phone"

LarryNJ
03-18-2010, 10:03 PM
I just watched it...the Ben parts weren't that good. But I laughed my *** off at the Chimp when they gave him money, and Clinton telling the little dude to "shut the **** up" hahaha.

You can watch it here:

http://www.southparkstudios.com/episodes/267106/

BlackGold4vr
03-18-2010, 10:10 PM
Good Lord I hope they didn't have Ben with his dick out chasing around young women!

:hump:

:haha:

75Steeler
03-19-2010, 11:49 AM
Thanks for the link Larry. I watched this one and it wasn't near as bad without commercials. I'm surprised they didn't go after Ben as hard as they could have. They really went after Clinton and Letterman which was really funny.

LarryNJ
03-19-2010, 11:53 AM
That's simply because outside of Western Pa. Tiger & Clinton were MUCH bigger stories than Ben.

LatrobePA
03-19-2010, 11:55 AM
Good Lord I hope they didn't have Ben with his dick out chasing around young women!

:hump:

:haha:

Saving that for the next episode! lol

Captcoolhand
03-19-2010, 12:31 PM
Thanks for the link Larry. I watched this one and it wasn't near as bad without commercials. I'm surprised they didn't go after Ben as hard as they could have. They really went after Clinton and Letterman which was really funny.
maybe because they had proof with those guys and not with Ben yet. :dunno:

South park sucks, i don't know how anyone can sit and watch that mess.

TampaSteelGirl
03-19-2010, 02:28 PM
While I love South Park...I don't find this a damn bit funny. :OA02:

LarryNJ
03-19-2010, 03:12 PM
That episode is certainly a guy thing. ;)

BR7
03-19-2010, 03:50 PM
While I love South Park...I don't find this a damn bit funny. :OA02:

I hate South Park and I thought that episode was pretty funny. SP still sucks but that episode had it's moments... that kid with his bush fettish, lol. So, yea.. I agree with Larry.

TEEMONT
03-20-2010, 05:45 PM
South Park is hilarious, by far the best of the animated shows. I didn't really like this one too much, which is weird b/c they lampooned a lot of people I don't like.

Typically, people who don't like SP, don't like it b/c they made fun of something close to their heart.

$teelersRule
03-20-2010, 05:49 PM
South Park is hilarious, by far the best of the animated shows. I didn't really like this one too much, which is weird b/c they lampooned a lot of people I don't like.

Typically, people who don't like SP, don't like it b/c they made fun of something close to their heart.

I completely agree there! South Park i the best show followed by family guy and i dont even think its very close. This episode was not one of the best i have seen, best one of all time has to be "the biggest $hit episode" i still laugh about how they made fun of Bono in that one

TEEMONT
03-20-2010, 05:52 PM
I completely agree there! South Park i the best show followed by family guy and i dont even think its very close. This episode was not one of the best i have seen, best one of all time has to be "the biggest $hit episode" i still laugh about how they made fun of Bono in that one

Family Guy is terrible...has been since season 3....but those first 3 seasons were awesome.

aaronsmith91
03-20-2010, 07:35 PM

That is a great episode lol

Silverback
03-21-2010, 03:36 AM
He'll always be number 2.

$teelersRule
03-21-2010, 11:19 AM
:lol::lol::lol: so good!

steelersbabex25
03-21-2010, 01:40 PM
Good thing our franchise quarterback is being lumped with the celebrity sex addicts of the world.

scott0326
03-24-2010, 03:58 AM
I find South Park incredibly stupid, so it must be a punishment if they make you a character on that show.