PDA

View Full Version : ben should take pointers from troy...

MattyVfromCT
03-12-2010, 10:06 PM
...on how to conduct himself in public.

http://www.azcentral.com/members/Blog/DanBickley/74722

great article about the class act that is troy polamalu. THIS is how you treat people

Zachintosh66
03-12-2010, 10:59 PM
i thought you were gonna say get hurt and miss 90% of the year...

Gettysburgh_Steel
03-12-2010, 11:05 PM
Time to lay this to rest once and for all . The Steeler Franchise has taken the biggest of jolts . Ben is one person , The STEELERS are the biggest losers in this whole saga . They will pull themselves back together , and start to rebuild the proud franchise that we have , and always will be . No more "dirty laundry " please .

LatrobePA
03-12-2010, 11:09 PM
i thought you were gonna say get hurt and miss 90% of the year...

LOL, me too! Ben is a dick plain and simple...Who cares who he should take after, fact is he'll never do it!!

Him and BC clashed because Bill put him in his place, Tomlin is too much of a fan boy to rip Bens ***!!

75Steeler
03-12-2010, 11:58 PM
Good article! You are talking about 2 totally different upbringings and classes of person. Troy is honored and humbled to play in the NFL for the Steelers. Ben thinks it is his right. Where Troy's people come from they don't take advantage of anything or take anything for granted. Plus Troy is very grounded in his religion which keeps his head right.

SteelerSteve
03-13-2010, 04:30 AM
LOL, me too! Ben is a dick plain and simple...Who cares who he should take after, fact is he'll never do it!!

Him and BC clashed because Bill put him in his place, Tomlin is too much of a fan boy to rip Bens ***!!
This ^^^^

Sir Blitzelot
03-13-2010, 11:18 AM
Troy is a class act and just a genuinely nice guy. It is such a privilege to watch him play the game.

Ironman
03-13-2010, 01:24 PM
Great story, great person, great athlete, great.

SteelCityKid5
03-13-2010, 01:55 PM
pretty cool story

steelersbabex25
03-13-2010, 01:59 PM
I feel like the fame is what has gone to Ben's head. Some famous athletes don't let that happen to them, Troy I'm sure was a classy guy in his earlier years, and he hasn't let his success change that. Ben knows he's good, and unfortunately that makes him think he's better than everyone else and doesn't need to treat other people like they're people. I haven't heard all these bad things about Ben until the last few years, which leads me to believe he didn't start acting like this until he realized he was a famous quarterback in the NFL. Oh well. There's always a few bad apples out there..as long as he keeps playing well..

franchise3
03-13-2010, 10:41 PM
Great story, great person, great athlete, great.
:plus1::plus1::plus1::plus1::plus1::plus1:

BlackGold4vr
03-13-2010, 11:13 PM
I wonder if he still would have bought a round "for all the bitches" in the house if his mother and sister were there? Perhaps the wording would have been slightly different. I have never tried to pick-up women by calling them bitches. :nono:

HUNT4SEVEN
03-15-2010, 02:48 PM
Him and BC clashed because Bill put him in his place, Tomlin is too much of a fan boy to rip Bens ***!![/QUOTE]

It's sad to say but i agree with u, Tomlin should be in Bens @$$, I remembered that Ben said he didn't like it when people yell at him when Cowher left, I bet this was one of the reason Cowher left also...Bens own team mates knows what type of a hole he is, if he's cleared or not i have no more respect for his DUMB @$$ to put the organization in type of situation he did is unexcuseable IMO

--- Added 3/15/2010 at 12:48 PM ---

I wonder if he still would have bought a round "for all the bitches" in the house if his mother and sister were there? Perhaps the wording would have been slightly different. I have never tried to pick-up women by calling them bitches. :nono:

Right he needs to grow the F%^$ up like yesterday:evilshake:

LarryNJ
03-15-2010, 04:23 PM
I have never tried to pick-up women by calling them bitches. :nono:

You should try it sometime you might be surprised on how well it works! ;)

As far as Ben goes he is a big A-hole. The problem with professional sports today is there are way too many Bens and far too few Troys.

LatrobePA
03-15-2010, 04:51 PM
Ben can take some advice from me: Rub off more often, and leave these poor college girls alone, dick-head!