PDA

View Full Version : Ben observation: physical shape

Goodfrom55
03-12-2010, 04:33 PM
Sorry if this was already posted or noted, but one observation I made is it looks as though Ben should spend a little less time at the bars, and perhaps spend a little more time in the weight room or doing cardio. He's looking a little "Frumpy" and out of shape.

I know it's the "off season" but in today's NFL, is there really an off season? He looks like he let himself go quite a bit. Reminds me of a young Dan Marino.

BlitzburghRockCity
03-12-2010, 04:47 PM
Already been covered 9 ways to sunday in the other Ben threads; most of us agree that Ben was looking bigger last season than he has in the past. I don't doubt that he's in good physical shape, you have to be to play in the NFL but he's packed on weight over years. Part of that is just being in an NFL weight room with trainers and working out so you pack on muscle to your frame but others have mentioned too that he's looked little chunky. It didn't affect his play one bit and he had a record year last year so really it's not all that big of a deal when it comes down to it, IMO.

btw, I updated your thread title so this thread doesn't get lost in the other Ben threads since it's not related directly to his recent offseason women issues.

Goodfrom55
03-12-2010, 07:21 PM
If it's been covered, we can simply delete it. Not point in flooding the boards with re-treaded threads.

SteelerSteve
03-13-2010, 03:35 AM
hmm, maybe thats why he has such trouble getting laid without resorting to force? :lol: okay okay, I'm sorry...had to do it..

HUNT4SEVEN
03-15-2010, 02:26 PM
hmm, maybe thats why he has such trouble getting laid without resorting to force? :lol: okay okay, I'm sorry...had to do it..

LMAO:hehheh: Good one SS, i've been saying since we drafted Ben he needs to do some curls in the weight room his arm strength is below average past 50 yards IMO, the weight he has gain is because he has been on his @$$ alot these past 3 years...:tt02: