PDA

View Full Version : Burress the little TO

Steelerlyn
11-30-2006, 10:38 AM
The Giants are imploding and Plax has both of his hands in it...

"The Tennessee comeback started after Burress gave up on a deep fourth-
quarter pass by Eli Manning and Adam "Pacman" Jones intercepted. It was at least the second time this season Burress quit on a play.

"It's a shame," Strahan said on the radio Monday. "You can't give up. You can't quit, because you're not quitting on yourself, you're quitting on everybody. I don't quite understand what his lack of
motivation is in those types of situations."

House of Steel
11-30-2006, 11:16 AM
Doesn't this remind us all of something that happened here in the Burgh too often. Same Old Plexiglass. DOUCHEBAG!!!

SteelersfaninPhilly
11-30-2006, 12:09 PM
I see somethings never change.

AZ_Steeler
11-30-2006, 12:23 PM
Burress just needs to get that chip off his shoulder! He thinks he is the next best thing since sliced bread and until he realizes that he's not... he's just going to be another over payed wide receiver!

gunnerrick
11-30-2006, 12:30 PM
Plaxco might be having problems but it would been nice to have his pass catching ability. We are missing a wide reciever of his height. Not to mention a cornerback.

Captcoolhand
11-30-2006, 12:37 PM
Plaxco might be having problems but it would been nice to have his pass catching ability. We are missing a wide reciever of his height. Not to mention a cornerback.
That's one of our biggest problems is we don't have No sure hands on this team. Ward's out, Miller don't get used enough, Who's left?

Blitzburgh55
11-30-2006, 04:37 PM
But TO>>>>>>>>Plax
I really dont care about what TO says cuze he one of the top 3 WRs in the NFL

BlitzburghRockCity
11-30-2006, 06:04 PM
Imagine that, Burress actually taking some plays off..and then pouts about it yet !!! We never saw him do THAT before did we !! What an idiot !!

Koopa
11-30-2006, 06:59 PM
t.o. never quitted on his teams though maybe talked **** and ruined everything, but he went all out on the field.....so plax is more of a randy moss then t.o.

BlitzburghRockCity
11-30-2006, 07:09 PM
I just just call him whiney, underachieving, biatch !

Black@Gold Forever32
11-30-2006, 08:08 PM
Big difference between T.O. and Plax is that T.O. is actually a great player. True his ego is way out of control but Owens has over 100 career TD's. A mark not reached by many players or WR's for that matter. Plax is talented but his work ethic blows and he will never live up the expectations of being the 8th overall pick in the 2000 draft. Plax is 6-5 and never has had a double digit TD season in his career. He is a bum and always will be.