PDA

View Full Version : Anderson upset by release...

ejsteeler
03-10-2010, 06:55 AM
Anderson upset by release, says Browns fans don't deserve winner
NFL.com Wire Reports

Derek Anderson's uneven five-year stint with the Cleveland Browns is over, but he had a parting shot for the team's fans.

The Browns released the one-time Pro Bowl quarterback Tuesday, one day after they acquired backup Seneca Wallace in a trade with the Seattle Seahawks, and Anderson responded by ripping Cleveland fans.

"The fans are ruthless and don't deserve a winner," Anderson wrote in an e-mail to The News-Herald, a suburban Cleveland newspaper. "I will never forget getting cheered when I was injured (in 2008, a sprained medial collateral ligament).

"I know at times I wasn't great. I hope and pray I'm playing when my team comes to town and (we) roll them.".........

Link to story (http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d816d8379&template=with-video-with-comments&confirm=true)

:lol: I love it, EVERYONE hates the Clowns, even the players......:hilarious:

LatrobePA
03-10-2010, 11:23 AM
DA got the crappy end of the stick up there! He's not a bad player and will have a chance elsewhere. I heard AZ might be interested!

ejsteeler
03-10-2010, 11:25 AM
Yeah, and Seattle too. They both need good backups or ian AZ's case, maybe even a starter......

HUNT4SEVEN
03-10-2010, 02:13 PM
Well said D.A:hehheh:

dawgs
03-10-2010, 02:26 PM
DA is just a horrible player. He sucked the last 7 games of 2007. Including the game vs cinci where he single handling lost the game and cost us the playoffs. Plus he sucked in 2008 and 2009.

Sure he did not have the best players around him. But he has horrible aim and makes bad decisions. You can't blame that on other people.

BTW- The fans were cheering Brady Quinn who was coming in, Not DA getting hurt. But I see how he could get confused.

One more thing, You guys have no room to talk.

LatrobePA
03-10-2010, 02:47 PM
And Brady Quinn is better? That dude sucked in college and will not make it at QB in the NFL! Wallace will be the starter game 1 I bet!!

Blazedby92
03-10-2010, 03:23 PM
I think the only reason they cut DA is because Quinn is sucking up the big money or something. And Brownie fans wonder why the ALWAYS the bottom feeders.

scott0326
03-10-2010, 03:58 PM
Well said, DA.

LatrobePA
03-10-2010, 04:14 PM
Rumor has it the **** stains are trying to trade Quinn....

dawgs
03-10-2010, 08:15 PM
1. Quinn's salary is mostly incentive based.

2. Quinn was a very good college football player.

3. Whoever plays QB for the Browns lets hope he does not rape people. You guys deserved that.

scott0326
03-10-2010, 08:36 PM
1. Quinn's salary is mostly incentive based.

2. Quinn was a very good college football player.

3. Whoever plays QB for the Browns lets hope he does not rape people. You guys deserved that.

They have super star Seneca Wallace to QB them.

dawgs
03-10-2010, 09:26 PM
They have super star Seneca Wallace to QB them.

I don't mind him as a stop gap. His numbers are not bad at all.

I like Quinn, He's a hometown boy. But Holmgren has a great track record with QB's, and whatever he does I trust.

Stlrs4Life
03-11-2010, 12:15 AM
DA is right, Cleveland doesn't deseve a winner. And BS, they were cheering his injury. Just like they cheered Couch when he got injured.

Captcoolhand
03-11-2010, 12:54 AM
DA is right, Cleveland doesn't deseve a winner. And BS, they were cheering his injury. Just like they cheered Couch when he got injured.:clap: I have to agree with ya. Cleveland Fans can be ruthless. More so when you add alcohol.....

SteelerSteve
03-11-2010, 02:46 AM
DA is just a horrible player. He sucked the last 7 games of 2007. Including the game vs cinci where he single handling lost the game and cost us the playoffs. Plus he sucked in 2008 and 2009.

Sure he did not have the best players around him. But he has horrible aim and makes bad decisions. You can't blame that on other people.

BTW- The fans were cheering Brady Quinn who was coming in, Not DA getting hurt. But I see how he could get confused.

One more thing, You guys have no room to talk. Okay, first off...that last thing was way off topic, but oh well...your retarded, I have accepted that fact..secondly, your a Browns fan, nobody cares what you have to say..the Browns will always be a losing team hahahahaha

scott0326
03-12-2010, 04:49 AM
I don't mind him as a stop gap. His numbers are not bad at all.

I like Quinn, He's a hometown boy. But Holmgren has a great track record with QB's, and whatever he does I trust.

I have a feeling Quinn will get traded, Browns will draft a QB, let Wallace start for the upcoming year, then replace him with whoever they drafted the following year.

dawgs
03-12-2010, 09:50 AM
Listen. If you are just going to take cheapshots at me or the Browns then grow up. There are fans in here who have good Knowledge and good opinions.

Steel Trap86
03-12-2010, 07:25 PM
Rumor has it the **** stains are trying to trade Quinn....

Not a rumor anymore! It's been said that they are trying to deal Quinn and bring in that bum Jake Delhomme

scott0326
03-13-2010, 06:32 AM
Not a rumor anymore! It's been said that they are trying to deal Quinn and bring in that bum Jake Delhomme

Its still just a rumor till its either denied or it happens.

Captcoolhand
03-17-2010, 11:07 PM
PHOENIX (AP)óDerek Anderson(notes) is joining the Arizona Cardinals knowing he begins as the backup quarterback to Matt Leinart(notes) with a chance to push for the starting job.
Anderson, released by the Cleveland Browns, agreed to a two-year deal.

Dude isn't going to know how to act....lol

kgreen
03-18-2010, 05:57 PM
Listen. If you are just going to take cheapshots at me or the Browns then grow up. There are fans in here who have good Knowledge and good opinions.

Like yourself? You referred to Quinn as your hometown "boy". Yeah that's great knowledge. And we have more room to talk than you guys ever will.
Score:
Pittsburgh - 6
Cleveland - 0