PDA

View Full Version : Fantastic offseason

NYCsteelersfan
03-06-2010, 02:01 AM
Bears get Bosch, Carolina gets Peppers, Ravens get Boldin, and we get a second sexual assault charge against our QB, who has been made the primary focus of our offense.

scott0326
03-06-2010, 04:58 AM
Bears get Bosch, Carolina gets Peppers, Ravens get Boldin, and we get a second sexual assault charge against our QB, who has been made the primary focus of our offense.

Its been one damn day, wait till the off season is over before judging how the Steelers did.

Also, you are wrong: Peppers went to the Bears and Bosch went to the Lions.

Steeler Vet
03-06-2010, 10:23 AM

What Bosch goes to the lions and Peppers goes to the Bears he was with Carolina his whole career :thinking: You sure you know your football

steelersbabex25
03-06-2010, 01:10 PM
Calm yourself. We've been in the offseason for 2 months.

XLJohn
03-06-2010, 05:52 PM
with some of the better DB's out there why the heack did we not jump and grab one Clark is NOT the Answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cmerrifield
03-06-2010, 06:48 PM
I feel like some of you are rookie steeler fans. When have the Steelers ever make a big move in the opening weekend of free agency. We have never made big moves in free agency, and probably never will. We will continue to be a winning franchise, just relax.

MattyVfromCT
03-06-2010, 06:55 PM
with some of the better DB's out there why the heack did we not jump and grab one Clark is NOT the Answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we let clark become a free agent

NYCsteelersfan
03-06-2010, 07:05 PM
Its been one damn day, wait till the off season is over before judging how the Steelers did.

Also, you are wrong: Peppers went to the Bears and Bosch went to the Lions.

Thanks for correcting that.

What Bosch goes to the lions and Peppers goes to the Bears he was with Carolina his whole career :thinking: You sure you know your football

No I don't know my football because I mistakenly wrote where Bosch and Peppers went. Please disregard any of my posts from now on until my football wisdom matches yours.

I feel like some of you are rookie steeler fans. When have the Steelers ever make a big move in the opening weekend of free agency. We have never made big moves in free agency, and probably never will. We will continue to be a winning franchise, just relax.

I know we have never made any big free agent moves. I know that the only big free agent moves we have ever made is letting our own star free agents walk. But at least we had a coach who knew how to draft.

And exactly from what point are we continuing to be a winning franchise? Because we're definitely not continuing from last year.

PittFanInFla
03-07-2010, 12:53 AM
Thanks for correcting that.

No I don't know my football because I mistakenly wrote where Bosch and Peppers went. Please disregard any of my posts from now on until my football wisdom matches yours.

I know we have never made any big free agent moves. I know that the only big free agent moves we have ever made is letting our own star free agents walk. But at least we had a coach who knew how to draft.

And exactly from what point are we continuing to be a winning franchise? Because we're definitely not continuing from last year.

We build from the drafts ...... think about it name one draft bust in the last ten years .... only big offseason non draft move weve ever made in my lifetime was Bettis..

coldrolled
03-07-2010, 10:04 AM

Clark is not going to AZ

Cardinals Acquire S Kerry Rhodes From Jets

Sir Blitzelot
03-07-2010, 12:26 PM
We are talking about the Pittsburgh Steelers here, right? The Steelers are hardly ever active in free agency. This team has always been built through the draft, they have never been known to spend big money on free agents.

NYCsteelersfan
03-07-2010, 01:40 PM
We build from the drafts ...... think about it name one draft bust in the last ten years .... only big offseason non draft move weve ever made in my lifetime was Bettis..

We are talking about the Pittsburgh Steelers here, right? The Steelers are hardly ever active in free agency. This team has always been built through the draft, they have never been known to spend big money on free agents.

You guys keep talking about building through the draft, I know we've always built through the draft; I know we've never made any significant free agent moves except for letting our own free agents walk. But we've also always had a coach who knew how to draft. His name was Bill Cowher and he's gone. The guy we have now has so far drafted @#$%

steelersbabex25
03-07-2010, 01:44 PM
You guys keep talking about building through the draft, I know we've always built through the draft; I know we've never made any significant free agent moves except for letting our own free agents walk. But we've also always had a coach who knew how to draft. His name was Bill Cowher and he's gone. The guy we have now has so far drafted @#$%

Oh yeah, I forgot that Rashard Mendenhall and Mike Wallace were @#$%....

LarryNJ
03-07-2010, 10:15 PM
Maybe we could be like the Redskins and win the Super Bowl every March!

It's 2 days into probably the weakest FA list since it began and the Steelers haven't signed anyone. :popcorn:

coldrolled
03-07-2010, 10:44 PM

It's 2 days into probably the weakest FA list since it began and the Steelers haven't signed anyone. :popcorn:

i think the frustration is we see CB's getting signed.

we need one bad. then draft thomas or weatherspoon or bulaga or campbell if their there.

LatrobePA
03-07-2010, 11:00 PM
We'll need a safety soon, looks like Clark will be signing with the Fins!!

steelersbabex25
03-07-2010, 11:07 PM
We'll need a safety soon, looks like Clark will be signing with the Fins!!

:willybs::smh2:
<---- What will I change my picture to?

LarryNJ
03-08-2010, 07:44 AM
:willybs::smh2:
<---- What will I change my picture to?

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/4394/joehaden.jpg (http://img218.imageshack.us/i/joehaden.jpg/)

;)

steelerfan11
03-08-2010, 10:39 AM

yeah didn't everyone know the Ravens and Bears have already won the Super Bowl this season (how that works I'm not sure).