PDA

View Full Version : missouri pro days today?

thermoman
03-04-2010, 04:28 PM
anyone know if tomlin was there,,,,, if he was he was probably checking out weatherspoon....... seems like the steelers are high on this guy,,,,,, may be our pick at 18?

Big T
03-04-2010, 06:34 PM
I dont know, but I do know that he performed well again

from his twitter page:

Jus went HAM! Clocked at a 4.43 to 4.48! It was a good day! 35 reps on 225! Time to relax!

Thats beastly as hell.....

K Train
03-04-2010, 07:22 PM
parcells is gonna be all over this guy, hes ****in KILLIN it lately

BlackGold4vr
03-04-2010, 07:39 PM
Jim Wexell writes these are the guys most likely to become Steelers in this order:

1. Sean Weatherspoon
2. Mike Iuputi
3. Earl Thomas
4. Brandon Graham

I'm okay with any of these guys except I would switch Iuputi and Thomas. Graham is a beast and a Woodley clone but where would he play? I would rather they drafted that Worilds guy from Virginia in the second round to add depth at OLB.

K Train
03-04-2010, 07:42 PM
move harrison inside and put graham on the outside....problem solved. could do ALOT of things with harrison and timmons on the inside and harrisons best game is shedding blocks and being the best ive ever seen against the run.

K Train
03-04-2010, 07:43 PM
i dont like iupati....him and dan williams would **** me off, mays would infuriate me.

earl thomas <3

weatherspoon wont make it past the phins and giants

tburg68
03-04-2010, 08:32 PM
move harrison inside and put graham on the outside....problem solved. could do ALOT of things with harrison and timmons on the inside and harrisons best game is shedding blocks and being the best ive ever seen against the run.

As a biased Michigan fan, I believe that Graham is a beast. He is a Woodley clone but maybe a little faster, not quite as strong. I would love him on the outside and Harrison moving inside to take Farriors place. It would probably not be a complete transition until year two, but Graham could rush the QB from day one.

K Train
03-04-2010, 08:35 PM
i agree and i have no bias this year, except for earl thomas and thaddeus gibson...i love them

coach
03-04-2010, 08:42 PM
The picks have to be on the D side of the ball. For all the O line issues we complain about, we put up great offensive numbers last year. The D slipped and lacks depth. Maybe I am biased, maybe I am dumb, I don't know. But an OL that holds every other play like he did in the Senior Bowl sounds like a receiver who can't catch or a FB who can't block. That's a troika I hope I never see materialize.

K Train
03-04-2010, 08:46 PM
the thing is oline is a need, guard is not. left tackle it, center definitely is

andyg1984
03-04-2010, 10:22 PM
i would not be surprised if someone were to move ahead of us to grab thomas ...

what is the earliest we could take pouncey and him have value? mayock implied he was a better prospect than kalil/mack/wood during the combine ..

Silverback
03-05-2010, 01:09 AM
Looks like the fins will sign Dansby, just more likely weatherspoon becomes a steeler.

K Train
03-05-2010, 03:15 AM
id take pouncey at 18....just to make sure we got him. i would be happy with it, i think hes an elite center.

weatherspoon wont make it past the giants, please let us draft thomas

Big T
03-05-2010, 06:25 AM
I will cry if Earl Thomas is on the board and we draft someone else....