PDA

View Full Version : Another loss?

Captcoolhand
11-29-2006, 02:27 PM
This week in Tampa? No Troy, No Ward, Good grief:banging: And we have to play 2 games in 5 days, Double good grief:crutches:

AZ_Steeler
11-29-2006, 02:36 PM
Luckily Tampa is hurting just as much as the Steelers right now. They don't have their regular starting QB, they also lost Rice for the season a couple weeks back so both teams should be relatively equal!

Captcoolhand
11-29-2006, 02:45 PM
Luckily Tampa is hurting just as much as the Steelers right now. They don't have their regular starting QB, they also lost Rice for the season a couple weeks back so both teams should be relatively equal!
We don't seem to have ours neither:scratch:

I guess it just means the winner will be the team that sucks less and being that we play the Clowns 5 days later mAt home makes me wonder if they're going to pull off another Victory:redcool:

AZ_Steeler
11-29-2006, 02:48 PM
:lol: Good point!!! Ben has been touch and go all season so I guess it depends which Ben actually shows up for this game!

Captcoolhand
11-29-2006, 03:15 PM
Ya,I know. Makes me regret that I have him on my fantasy team

SteelerFan87
11-29-2006, 04:59 PM
Looks like Captcoolhand would be a good contributor to a karma thread. :lol:

Troyisabeast_43
11-29-2006, 05:42 PM
Like I been saying on here the last 2 days the Steelers are not mathematically eliminated from playoff contention and they still wont be until at least the Carolina game in 3 weeks because I dont see them losing either of these games the next 2 weeks at home to Tampa Bay or Cleveland. The Steelers will be 6-7 at that point and still be in the playoff picture here because Im telling you right now the teams they need to catch the Bengals,Chiefs,Jags,and Jets all have very very tough schedules and all of them the next 2 weeks mark my words will lose at least 1 or 2 games and keep the Steelers alive like Ive been saying till at least the Panthers game. You heard it here first.

Koopa
11-29-2006, 05:46 PM
:smh:we may not be mathematically eliminated but realistically we are eliminated, there is no chance in hell of the playoffs, just look at the way the team is playing, they have no passion, they have given up like cowher gave up on us after the bastard got his ring.........

i'm not expecting to lose though, i think we can be the bucs, however i would not be surprises one bit if we do lose

Steelersfan
11-29-2006, 06:18 PM
I'm just looking at this whole season one week at a time. If we win next week I'll go see what the other teams did. I know we still could make the playoffs but I'm not even thinking that right now. Let's see them win a couple games in a row first.

BlitzburghRockCity
11-29-2006, 06:39 PM
We got the Bucs coming into Heinz Field this weekend. They are struggling as much if not more than we are. We are the more talented team of the two, by far, but we've been that way many times this year and still lost so we need to suck it up, notch a win, and then wait for the clowns on Thursday.

Koopa
11-29-2006, 06:44 PM
without hines and troy they are pretty matched up.......you can't use that they dont' have their regular qb as an excuse cause this qb hasn't just been thrown in, he's actually been playing for awhile and has experince, plus chris simms wasn't doing any better......and he's a mobile qb........we better watch out for galloway cause he'll burn us......damn the more i think about it, the more i get scared, our secondary is complete garbage and that's with troy playing, without him i don't even know what to think of the secondary lol

BlitzburghRockCity
11-29-2006, 06:45 PM
Yep it's not going to be easy..but if we can get up on them at home and break their will early we can take this one. If we let them hang around and hang around till the end it could be trouble.

Koopa
11-29-2006, 07:14 PM
did y'all read that article in the post gazette about the bucs qb?? that's scares me, he is a long time steelers fan, and his agent said we might pick him in the 5th round but we went with omar jacobs (who he's beatin twice i think it said), so he's gonna be hungry as hell to make us look stupid for passing him over........

Captcoolhand
11-29-2006, 07:30 PM
5 days isn't really alot of time to prepare for another game,lucky for us,we don't have to travel.

BlitzburghRockCity
11-29-2006, 08:34 PM
Yep we did luck out there. Alot of teams left their game sunday to travel the following week for these early games so yes we're fortunate so I suggest this team seize the moment and notch a couple quick wins !

K Train
11-29-2006, 10:25 PM
at least willie averages like 160 yards at home (it is at home right?)

BlitzburghRockCity
11-29-2006, 10:52 PM
Yep we have the next 2 games at home.

K Train
11-29-2006, 10:55 PM
Well at least it cant get worse than last week:banging:

BlitzburghRockCity
11-29-2006, 11:59 PM
Got that right, Im still trying to forget that damn debacle !

House of Steel
11-30-2006, 12:12 AM
Who is up to writing the pre and post game summaries?

BlitzburghRockCity
11-30-2006, 12:14 AM
I can't do it this week, but I have the ratbird game on 12/24 of course.