PDA

View Full Version : 2010 Steelers Fan Fest Tailgate

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Stlrs4Life
02-26-2010, 04:07 PM
All SA members that are attending the 2010 Steelers Fan Fest, are invited to our tailgate. I will only be doing Burgers and Hot Dogs this year. So, bring some Hot Dogs or Hamburgers, or bring a steak, we can grill them there. BYOB. Tailgate starts at 9am. (Tailgate opens when the lot opens, watch this thread I will let you know what time, and which lot as soon as they announce that, last season we were in Gold Lot #2. More than likely the same this year.) Look for a White GMC Sierra Truck. I usually try to park along the sidewalk, and towards the stadium. If yas get lost call me on my cell phone: 724-651-9626. (Ask for Dom) Let's get together, and talk about our draft thus far, and whether you are liking it or hating it. Hope to see yas there!

Saturday, April 24

The 2010 Steelers Fan Blitz will take place on Saturday, April 24 from 11:00 a.m. 5:00 p.m. at Heinz Field.

Tickets will go on sale on Friday March 5: $12 for adults and $5 for children 12 and under for the entire day of activities.

Tickets will be available at www.ticketmaster.com, all Giant Eagle Ticketmaster outlets and the Steelers Sideline Stores at:
o Monroeville Mall
o South Hills Village
o Pittsburgh Mills
o Prime Outlets at Grove City
o Heinz Field

More details still to come.

DATE: April 24, 2010
TIME: 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

--- Added 2/26/2010 at 03:07 PM ---

If some people would pick up buns or some burgers it would be cool. I'll be bringing more than enough of both. Plus I'll pick up some chips and dips, and have the wife make some Taco Salad. I'll also bring the Ketchup, mustard, mayo, some Hot Dog Chili sauce, onions, etc.

75Steeler
02-26-2010, 06:49 PM
Dom, I appreciate you setting this up and we look forward to seeing you there. I will grab some burgers, buns and extras from Costco the day before. Our plans for the weekend have actually changed and we are driving up when the kids get out of school on that Thursday. Let me know if you need me to bring anything specific. We will also try to grab some snack food chips etc.

75 :cope:

Stlrs4Life
02-26-2010, 08:50 PM
Sounds good 75.

WoodsonsGirl
02-26-2010, 09:02 PM
We are gonna have a great time! Thanks Dom! :yellowthumb:

BlacknGold Bleeder
02-26-2010, 11:31 PM
Does this lot let us park our vehicles in it?

steelersgal86
02-27-2010, 12:04 AM

sure does

Stlrs4Life
02-27-2010, 08:22 AM

Yes it does, $5 I believe.

75Steeler
02-27-2010, 09:43 AM
:woot: Can't wait.....I'm like a kid waiting on Christmas to get here!

lloydfan4life
02-27-2010, 10:02 AM
Looking forward to seeing/meeting all of you out there!
I appreciate you setting up your tailgate for the Fan Fest, Dom! :yellowthumb:

Stlrs4Life
02-27-2010, 03:50 PM
Same here Lloyd.

steelersgal86
02-28-2010, 08:41 AM
Looking forward to seeing/meeting all of you out there!
I appreciate you setting up your tailgate for the Fan Fest, Dom! :yellowthumb:

:ditto: Dom is the best...you will like him...he puts on one hell of a tailgate!!!!

Stlrs4Life
02-28-2010, 11:09 AM
Thanks 86.

BlitzburghRockCity
03-04-2010, 08:35 AM
Yep this is going to be a lot of fun, I'll be sure and bring an extra battery for my camera cuz you know it's liable to go dead before I can get all the pics in that I'll need for blackmail later on :hehheh:

Do you guys know if there are any wifi hotspots near the lot that would be in reach? I would be cool to update the site real time with some pics and what not. Either way I'll be bringing my laptop anyways. Although posting up while drinking is never a good thing for me :lol:

steelersgal86
03-04-2010, 09:00 AM
Yep this is going to be a lot of fun, I'll be sure and bring an extra battery for my camera cuz you know it's liable to go dead before I can get all the pics in that I'll need for blackmail later on :hehheh:

Do you guys know if there are any wifi hotspots near the lot that would be in reach? I would be cool to update the site real time with some pics and what not. Either way I'll be bringing my laptop anyways. Although posting up while drinking is never a good thing for me :lol:

:rofl: posting up and drinking...we did that from pittsburgh the night my car was almost stolen.....:rofl:....I dont know about the wifi but I would have to think so...there are some resturants right there and they usually have it....

actually that is a good idea...ryan bring your laptop....:hehheh:

lloydfan4life
03-04-2010, 11:48 AM
:evilshake: I have a strange feeling this weekend is going to go down in SA History.

BlitzburghRockCity
03-04-2010, 12:15 PM
:evilshake: I have a strange feeling this weekend is going to go down in SA History.

What happens in the 'burgh, stays in the 'burgh :whistle: so don't worry Gal, no matter how many windows you lick, we won't tell a soul :D

lloydfan4life
03-04-2010, 12:27 PM
What happens in the 'burgh, stays in the 'burgh :whistle: so don't worry Gal, no matter how many windows you lick, we won't tell a soul :D

Yeah Gal... we PROMISE not to tell a soul or take any incriminating pictures! :crossfingers:

:hehheh:

BlitzburghRockCity
03-04-2010, 12:43 PM
Actually I think I would probably pay money to see her actually lick a window..it would be so worth it to make it into an animated avatar or signature for her :rofl:

75Steeler
03-04-2010, 12:45 PM
I'm bringing 2 cameras, both crunchy and smooth peanutbutter, plenty of :beer1:and name tags so I can figure out who everyone is. I too have the feeling this is going to be an SA event of the decade!

lloydfan4life
03-04-2010, 12:45 PM
just make sure you got video on that camera of yours.... cause I have a feeling once she starts :shots: the :gal: won't be far behind. :lol:

WoodsonsGirl
03-04-2010, 12:47 PM
:hehheh: oh my, the burgh is never gonna be the same after this weekend! we may be asked to leave and never come back! :evilshake:

BlitzburghRockCity
03-04-2010, 01:48 PM
Oh that's right, I have to bring the video camera too! I'll make sure I have a spare battery for that as well :yesnod: It burns directly to a DVD so there will be instant, permanent, proof of all actions at this event :hehheh:

Maybe we'll make an SA video that we can give to the members then. A compilation of the events of the weekend!

Oh BTW, are we doing anything that night after the tailgate, like hitting up downtown Pittsburgh for dinner and partying?

75Steeler
03-04-2010, 03:26 PM
Damn...I have to go see a friend of my mother's who is a Jimmy Buffett impersonator after the tailgate. Otherwise I would suggest hitting Hines Ward's bar in the South Side.

:cope:

PsychoWard
03-04-2010, 03:31 PM
Oh that's right, I have to bring the video camera too! I'll make sure I have a spare battery for that as well :yesnod: It burns directly to a DVD so there will be instant, permanent, proof of all actions at this event :hehheh:

Maybe we'll make an SA video that we can give to the members then. A compilation of the events of the weekend!

Oh BTW, are we doing anything that night after the tailgate, like hitting up downtown Pittsburgh for dinner and partying?

I am sure we will find our way somewhere!! wether it is the Buses resturant right across the street or somewhere else!

BlitzburghRockCity
03-04-2010, 03:56 PM
No doubt, it's going to be a prerequisite that you must come out after the tailgate too! :D :yesnod: :beer2:

PsychoWard
03-04-2010, 03:58 PM
No doubt, it's going to be a prerequisite that you must come out after the tailgate too! :D :yesnod: :beer2:

OH YES NO DOUBT!!! :grin1:

lloydfan4life
03-04-2010, 05:39 PM
AFTER THE TAILGATE???? :eek1:

I wasn't expecting the tailgate would end until at least Sunday afternoon. :hehheh:

I'm sure Gal's going to be too drive to drunk anywhere so we may have to stumble to Bettis' Grill. :dunno:

steelersgal86
03-04-2010, 05:42 PM
:fcs: there will be no camera's of any sort.....and that is final...

so all of you SHUT IT

75Steeler
03-04-2010, 06:02 PM
:nono: we will bring plenty of cameras...and peanut butter

steelersgal86
03-04-2010, 06:04 PM
:nono: we will bring plenty of cameras...and peanut butter

NO cameras...I dont care about peanut butter...I am not the lover of peanut butter...get it straight 75....and if you bring name tags with this bunch...they will have you more confused than you were the first day in the chat box....

75Steeler
03-04-2010, 06:29 PM
:rofl: You do have a really good point about the name tags there.

BlitzburghRockCity
03-05-2010, 10:03 AM
Maybe I'll get one of those hidden camera's that you can stick inside a hat or button or something :D

steelersgal86
03-05-2010, 01:10 PM
Maybe I'll get one of those hidden camera's that you can stick inside a hat or button or something :D

or your :moon: :haha:

BlacknGold Bleeder
03-05-2010, 07:38 PM
ok so afterwards we will be going somewhere but what about Friday night? where is everbody staying??

steelersgal86
03-05-2010, 08:09 PM
ok so afterwards we will be going somewhere but what about Friday night? where is everbody staying??

we are going down saturday morning...and staying until sunday....

Stlrs4Life
03-05-2010, 09:06 PM
We can tailgate as long as yas want.

lloydfan4life
03-05-2010, 09:40 PM

a man after my own heart! :yellowthumb:

steelersgal86
03-06-2010, 08:10 AM

you might have to thru us in the back of your truck and drop us off somewhere :eek1:

Stlrs4Life
03-06-2010, 10:31 AM
OK, no charge for you though 86.

steelersgal86
03-06-2010, 11:35 AM
OK, no charge for you though 86.

Thanks...I will share my beer with you ....:greengrin:

75Steeler
03-06-2010, 12:37 PM
a man after my own heart! :yellowthumb:

:plus1:

BlitzburghRockCity
03-07-2010, 09:33 AM
We're still not sure if we're coming up Friday night or Saturday morning. The wife has to work Friday till 8, so we may just leave right after she gets off work.

So what time do we all want to start getting there?

steelersgal86
03-07-2010, 09:35 AM
We're still not sure if we're coming up Friday night or Saturday morning. The wife has to work Friday till 8, so we may just leave right after she gets off work.

So what time do we all want to start getting there?

lloyd, shell, nova, ryan and I ...are only getting a room for saturday night...coming up early saturday morning..will meet at the hotel..and then hit giant eagle...for supplies...at least that is what we did last year....and talked about doing the same...got to start the day off early

BlitzburghRockCity
03-07-2010, 03:27 PM
oh yeah, we'll be there early ourselves too. Nothing like good tailgate food and beer at 9am :D

75Steeler
03-07-2010, 08:06 PM
Count me in! I'm always up for a beer at 9am. :beer1:

BlitzburghRockCity
03-09-2010, 08:50 AM
Bring on the fan fest, are we there yet???!!

steelersgal86
03-09-2010, 09:42 AM
Bring on the fan fest, are we there yet???!!

I hear ya!!! I cannot wait....going to be a great time!!!! :grin1:

Stlrs4Life
03-09-2010, 10:48 AM
I'm getting there as soon as the lots open. Not sure what time that is. I'm assuming it is 9am.

75Steeler
03-10-2010, 09:33 PM
A little more Fan Fest day info from Steelers.com:

The Steelers will hold Youth Skill Sessions on the playing field conducted by current and former Steelers players throughout the day. All fans will also be permitted on the playing field to attempt field goals.

Current and former Steelers player autographs will be held in the Coca-Cola Great Hall, East Club Lounge, West Rotunda and the West Concourse areas from 11:00 am -- 5:00 pm. Please check back for an updated player autograph list. The player's schedules, locations and times are subject to change.

Register to win great prizes including tickets to Steelers home games from the Comcast Prize Tent in the South Plaza. Test your passing skills at the Comcast Quarterback Challenge for a chance to win 4 tickets to the first Steelers regular season home game.

Steely McBeam will be present to meet and greet Steelers fans.

The Daktronics board will feature Steelers TV, plus live coverage of the 2010 NFL Draft on the NFL Network and ESPN.

Sign-up for the Official Steelers Fan Club with a level available for every fan.

Subscribe to Steelers Digest while there at a special Fan Blitz rate of $40 and receive a free drawstring backpack. In addition, everyone who subscribes at the Fan Blitz is eligible to win one of four Six-Time Super books signed by Coach Mike Tomlin.

NOVA STEELERS
03-10-2010, 09:46 PM
:woot:

StlersGuy
03-10-2010, 09:57 PM
:woodson::6smile::woodson:

lloydfan4life
03-11-2010, 07:56 AM
Shell and I have changed our plans for the Fan Fest.

We booked our room for Friday night too! :woot:

We'll be heading to Pittsburgh Friday around noon... and be well rested for Saturday's tailgate! :danceshout:

steelersgal86
03-11-2010, 07:58 AM
Shell and I have changed our plans for the Fan Fest.

We booked our room for Friday night too! :woot:

We'll be heading to Pittsburgh Friday around noon... and be well rested for Saturday's tailgate! :danceshout:

:danceshout: and broke ...Shelly will want to go shopping :hehheh:

lloydfan4life
03-11-2010, 08:00 AM
:danceshout: and broke ...Shelly will want to go shopping :hehheh:

:duh: I never thought about that. :banging:

steelersgal86
03-11-2010, 08:20 AM
:duh: I never thought about that. :banging:

:rofl: i know how bad she wants to go to station square...well you guys will have a nice romantic evening..you will need it..because saturday will not be :lol:

BlitzburghRockCity
03-11-2010, 10:57 AM
I have explicit instructions from the wife that at some point during the weekend we MUST go to Red Star Tavern at Station Square so she can get their chocolate cake. No cake, no fan fest she said :lol: I do have to say though, their cake is really good, last time she almost went orgasmic over it so :hehheh:

Still not sure if we're coming up Friday night late after she gets off work or leaving early Saturday morning to get there. Either way we'll be there bright and early when the lots open I suspect :cope:

75Steeler
03-11-2010, 10:58 AM
Do they still have that cool dualing piano bar in Station Square or the comedy club? Those were good times! Lloyd I will send you my cell number and bring Michelle to meet your Shell Friday night at Station Square to shop. We can grab a beer somewhere and chill. :yellowthumb:

steelersgal86
03-11-2010, 10:59 AM
I have explicit instructions from the wife that at some point during the weekend we MUST go to Red Star Tavern at Station Square so she can get their chocolate cake. No cake, no fan fest she said :lol:

Still not sure if we're coming up Friday night late after she gets off work or leaving early Saturday morning to get there. Either way we'll be there bright and early when the lots open I suspect :cope:

last year after the tailgate...we made our way to station square...and watched people posing and swimming in the water fountain thing...it was actually funny...so there should be no problem...just dont follow nova there :rofl:

BlitzburghRockCity
03-11-2010, 11:03 AM
I told her if she gets her chocolate cake then I can go to the Steelers store there and get me alittle sumthin :reddevil:

We really do like Station Square though, the clubs and establishments there are really cool. Plus the fountains with all the rainbow lights that come on at night are cool to watch.

PsychoWard
03-11-2010, 11:36 AM
I told her if she gets her chocolate cake then I can go to the Steelers store there and get me alittle sumthin :reddevil:

We really do like Station Square though, the clubs and establishments there are really cool. Plus the fountains with all the rainbow lights that come on at night are cool to watch.

I really like station square a lot too!! One of my buddies (a clowns fan) was going to pittsburgh for the day and asked me where he should go and i recommened station square he calls me from there saying dude I love Pittsburgh! and still talks about how much nicer it is than Cleveland is lol

75Steeler
03-11-2010, 12:05 PM
I really like station square a lot too!! One of my buddies (a clowns fan) was going to pittsburgh for the day and asked me where he should go and i recommened station square he calls me from there saying dude I love Pittsburgh! and still talks about how much nicer it is than Cleveland is lol

I've never been to Cleveland but someone told me that the flats area there along the river is cool to go have a drink at.

lloydfan4life
03-11-2010, 12:10 PM
I do have to say though, their cake is really good, last time she almost went orgasmic over it so :hehheh:

Okay... it's settled then.... I'm buying a WHOLE FREAKIN CAKE for Shell!! :woot: :hump:

Do they still have that cool dualing piano bar in Station Square or the comedy club? Those were good times! Lloyd I will send you my cell number and bring Michelle to meet your Shell Friday night at Station Square to shop. We can grab a beer somewhere and chill. :yellowthumb:

Sounds like a plan, Heath! Looking forward to it!

WoodsonsGirl
03-11-2010, 12:35 PM
Okay... it's settled then.... I'm buying a WHOLE FREAKIN CAKE for Shell!! :woot: :hump:

:eek1: a whole cake!

:bunny: oh yeah! im going shopping!

PsychoWard
03-11-2010, 04:02 PM
I've never been to Cleveland but someone told me that the flats area there along the river is cool to go have a drink at.

the flats used to be really cool to hang out! But now it is like a ghost town all the bars closed down execpt for a few! there are still one or two that boats can pull right up to! pretty neat!

steelersgal86
03-11-2010, 05:05 PM
:eek1: a whole cake!

:bunny: oh yeah! im going shopping!

:eek: glad we are going saturday...looks like shell and lloyd...will be locked in a room all night with a whole cake :yikes:

lloydfan4life
03-11-2010, 06:07 PM
You got that chit right! :danceshout:

steelersgal86
03-11-2010, 06:11 PM
You got that chit right! :danceshout:

poor shell :nahnah:

lloydfan4life
03-11-2010, 06:16 PM
poor shell :nahnah:

:biteme: :moon: :bigfinger:

We may just get TWO cakes and stay in our room all weekend long! :greengrin: :woot:

steelersgal86
03-11-2010, 06:18 PM
:biteme: :moon: :bigfinger:

We may just get TWO cakes and stay in our room all weekend long! :greengrin: :woot:

:rofl: yeah right..you will be :thud: after the first piece :rofl:

lloydfan4life
03-11-2010, 06:24 PM
:rofl: yeah right..you will be :thud: after the first piece :rofl:

:hilarious:

two words..... Energizer Bunny. :nahnah:

:bunny:

steelersgal86
03-11-2010, 06:26 PM
:hilarious:

two words..... Energizer Bunny. :nahnah:

:bunny:

:rofl: not what I heard :rofl: .... :bunny: butt :rofl:

NOVA STEELERS
03-11-2010, 07:23 PM
I have explicit instructions from the wife that at some point during the weekend we MUST go to Red Star Tavern at Station Square so she can get their chocolate cake. No cake, no fan fest she said :lol: I do have to say though, their cake is really good, last time she almost went orgasmic over it so :hehheh:

:woot: Red Star Tavern is were Gal got me Free Pretzels :woot:

75Steeler
03-11-2010, 07:52 PM
Never been to the Red Star. Maybe that is where Lloyd and I will camp out while the women shop? If they have good cold beer! :beer2:

steelersgal86
03-12-2010, 06:26 AM
:woot: Red Star Tavern is were Gal got me Free Pretzels :woot:

I would never of remembered that name :duh: .... but yeap...you go to the bathroom and you get free pretzels....:greengrin:

BlitzburghRockCity
03-12-2010, 08:32 AM
Free pretzels in the bathroom, doesn't get any better than that :clap:

BlitzburghRockCity
03-12-2010, 08:35 AM
So what time is everyone leaving on Sunday? Are we thinking maybe we all meet for breakfast somewhere in the morning? or maybe meet for lunch instead in case we're out alittle late and possibly hung over :rolleyes: :redlol:

steelersgal86
03-12-2010, 08:45 AM
So what time is everyone leaving on Sunday? Are we thinking maybe we all meet for breakfast somewhere in the morning? or maybe meet for lunch instead in case we're out alittle late and possibly hung over :rolleyes: :redlol:

I say breakfast....because we will probably want to head out early!!! doesnt have to be 7 O'clock or anything...

Free pretzels in the bathroom, doesn't get any better than that :clap:

oh yeah........it was a funny story.....will fill you in at fan fest...:greengrin:

BlitzburghRockCity
03-12-2010, 10:27 AM
Yeah I was thinking breakfast as well, but 7am is out of the question :sleepysign: maybe like 9ish or something might be good if we do it. :bluelol:

75Steeler
03-12-2010, 10:35 AM
Free Pretzels in the bathroom!! Damn and I thought only Ben got free stuff in the bathroom!!!

Sorry---little too soon for Ben / Bathroom jokes..

Maybe not so free stuff in the bathroom! :banging:

steelersgal86
03-12-2010, 10:59 AM
Free Pretzels in the bathroom!! Damn and I thought only Ben got free stuff in the bathroom!!!

Sorry---little too soon for Ben / Bathroom jokes..

Maybe not so free stuff in the bathroom! :banging:

:eek: :duh: not like that

Yeah I was thinking breakfast as well, but 7am is out of the question :sleepysign: maybe like 9ish or something might be good if we do it. :bluelol:

yeah...9 would work...we can all drag ourselves there :lol:

NOVA STEELERS
03-12-2010, 07:05 PM
yeah...9 would work...we can all drag ourselves there :lol:

:dunno: I was thinking 1130 Mini Pierogies and Deep Fried Italian Sub at Bus's Restaurant :woot:

steelersgal86
03-13-2010, 07:43 AM
:dunno: I was thinking 1130 Mini Pierogies and Deep Fried Italian Sub at Bus's Restaurant :woot:

we will be on our way home by then....but like last time you can send me a pic of your plate :grin1: ....well I shouldnt say that...it is up to ryan...but usually we leave early....and ryan will have a little one to get home to...

Stlrs4Life
03-13-2010, 10:50 AM
the flats used to be really cool to hang out! But now it is like a ghost town all the bars closed down execpt for a few! there are still one or two that boats can pull right up to! pretty neat!

Why did they close down?

BlacknGold Bleeder
03-13-2010, 11:05 PM
if we gonna be up drinking hasn't anybody heard of brunch... just saying..so where is everybody staying at,yins in the same hotel or at least same area??

steelersgal86
03-14-2010, 08:45 AM
if we gonna be up drinking hasn't anybody heard of brunch... just saying..so where is everybody staying at,yins in the same hotel or at least same area??

http://book.bestwestern.com/bestwestern/productInfo.do?propertyCode=39028

BlitzburghRockCity
03-14-2010, 11:39 AM
hey Dom, I know you mentioned about stuff you were going to bring along with you, but I'm entirely too lazy to page back through this whole thread to find it :lol: I know Missy and I are going to hit up Giant Eagle when we're there so we'll be happy to bring whatever we can.

I'm assuming the usual tailgate food will be on tap; burgers, dogs, etc. etc. We'll be sure to bring some alcoholic refreshment with us too :drinkup:

75Steeler
03-14-2010, 11:47 AM
I think lloyd or someone mentioned this in an earlier thread but I can't remember. Is someone bringing a cornhole game?

Steelerlyn
03-14-2010, 12:51 PM
My son, Matt and I are planning on coming. Looking forward to meeting all of you:)

PsychoWard
03-14-2010, 01:20 PM
Why did they close down?

been closed down for a few years now. there is still a pool hall and strip club down there but that is about it.

BlacknGold Bleeder
03-14-2010, 08:42 PM
Is someone bringing a cornhole game?

We don't "cornhole" here in the 'burg we do play bean bag toss though,lol

WoodsonsGirl
03-15-2010, 06:58 AM
We don't "cornhole" here in the 'burg we do play bean bag toss though,lol

We play "Washers" using big metal washers instead of bean bags. I never heard of cornhole until talking with Gal sometime ago. Lloyd likes to throw the washers at people after he has a few! :lol:

steelersgal86
03-15-2010, 07:54 AM
We play "Washers" using big metal washers instead of bean bags. I never heard of cornhole until talking with Gal sometime ago. Lloyd likes to throw the washers at people after he has a few! :lol:

:lol: washers is fun also....but cornhole is easier

and yes CORN HOLE will be there....well Dom usually has it....right Dom?

lloydfan4life
03-15-2010, 08:40 AM
My son, Matt and I are planning on coming. Looking forward to meeting all of you:)

That's really cool, Lyn! Looking forward to meeting you and your son Matt!
Where are you staying? Or are you just coming for the day?

Looks like we're going to have a really big turnout of SA Members! :woot:

:nono: :whistle:

75Steeler
03-15-2010, 11:16 AM
I've never played Washers but it sounds like fun. We are just over a month away now and I'm really looking forward to the SA tailgate and Fan Fest. It looks like we are going to have a really nice turnout!

Steelerlyn
03-15-2010, 02:45 PM
[QUOTE=lloydfan4life;337141]That's really cool, Lyn! Looking forward to meeting you and your son Matt!
Where are you staying? Or are you just coming for the day?

Looks like we're going to have a really big turnout of SA Members! :woot:

Thanks, Lloyd I am also looking forward to meeting you. We are staying where we always stay at the Radisson Greentree. I called Best Western and it is a tad more expensive. We stayed at the Best Western one other time but their bar was only open like 2 hours and it is a little dinky thing whereas the Radisoon is cheaper and has a fantastic bar with a pool table and big screen and also a restaurant as opposed to a continental breakfast.

steelersgal86
03-16-2010, 01:29 PM
:danceshout: Ryan and I just booked our room :danceshout:

PsychoWard
03-16-2010, 04:36 PM
:danceshout: Ryan and I just booked our room :danceshout:

:woot: there goes the neighborhood!!! ya'll better :hide:

75Steeler
03-16-2010, 08:13 PM
Ohhhh boy! :psycho: in full effect in the Burgh!

Stlrs4Life
03-16-2010, 09:19 PM
hey Dom, I know you mentioned about stuff you were going to bring along with you, but I'm entirely too lazy to page back through this whole thread to find it :lol: I know Missy and I are going to hit up Giant Eagle when we're there so we'll be happy to bring whatever we can.

I'm assuming the usual tailgate food will be on tap; burgers, dogs, etc. etc. We'll be sure to bring some alcoholic refreshment with us too :drinkup:

I'm bringing a grill, and stuff for that. Tables and accesories, a Corn Hole game. I'm going to bring burgers and some buns. Grab some buns also and some burgers, I will also be bringing some Chips. And Taco Salad. If anybody wants steaks, bring em and grill them. And I'll bring the condiments, Ketchup,Mustard, and Mayo. People need to bvring there own chairs to sit ion, and there own choice of beverage.

lloydfan4life
03-16-2010, 09:23 PM
Who's bringing the pole for :psycho: to dance around? :dunno:

steelersgal86
03-16-2010, 09:38 PM
I'm bringing a grill, and stuff for that. Tables and accesories, a Corn Hole game. I'm going to bring burgers and some buns. Grab some buns also and some burgers, I will also be bringing some Chips. And Taco Salad. If anybody wants steaks, bring em and grill them. And I'll bring the condiments, Ketchup,Mustard, and Mayo. People need to bvring there own chairs to sit ion, and there own choice of beverage.

oh we will bring our beverage :greengrin: and stuff to share

Who's bringing the pole for :psycho: to dance around? :dunno:

Shell is bringing her pole :yellowthumb:

BlitzburghRockCity
03-17-2010, 11:21 AM
Washers..isn't that some kinda redneck game :haha:

Ok Dom sounds good, we'll hit up Giant Eagle and bring some extra buns, burgers, chips, and probably a case of Pepsi as well. Oh yeah we'll have our cooler with us too. I'm quite sure between all of us we'll have more than enough alcoholic refreshments to go around :D

steelersgal86
03-17-2010, 11:41 AM
Washers..isn't that some kinda redneck game :haha:

Ok Dom sounds good, we'll hit up Giant Eagle and bring some extra buns, burgers, chips, and probably a case of Pepsi as well. Oh yeah we'll have our cooler with us too. I'm quite sure between all of us we'll have more than enough alcoholic refreshments to go around :D

Great...if you are bringing enough to go around...I wont bother picking any up...thanks :nahnah:

WoodsonsGirl
03-17-2010, 12:44 PM
oh we will bring our beverage :greengrin: and stuff to share

Shell is bringing her pole :yellowthumb:

I'm not bringing the pole! The pole is on Novas list of things to bring! :bunny:

steelersgal86
03-17-2010, 12:46 PM
I'm not bringing the pole! The pole is on Novas list of things to bring! :bunny:

:fcs: shell...how is nova gonna bring lloyds pole

BlitzburghRockCity
03-17-2010, 02:04 PM
What Nova is doing to Lloyd's poll I don't want to know!!!

steelersgal86
03-17-2010, 02:41 PM
What Nova is doing to Lloyd's poll I don't want to know!!!

:yikes: they want you in on it too

BlitzburghRockCity
03-17-2010, 02:43 PM
Hey, what those 2 do to their polls is their business..but Shell, you should having a long talk to both of them don't you think?!

steelersgal86
03-17-2010, 02:48 PM
Hey, what those 2 do to their polls is their business..but Shell, you should having a long talk to both of them don't you think?!

but when the whole pole thing was brought up....lloyd said it was for you..he was letting you borrow his pole

PsychoWard
03-17-2010, 05:06 PM
:popcorn:

WoodsonsGirl
03-17-2010, 09:06 PM

:nono: I am going to leave the "pole talk" up to you Matt! Maybe you should talk to them before we get to the tailgate. :greengrin:

lloydfan4life
03-17-2010, 09:17 PM
ALRIGHT!!! Some certain :windowlickinggranny: is going to get her :moon: beat for being such a :stirpot:

:club:

You thought your :gal: smiley was harsh..... just wait..... :evillaugh:

75Steeler
03-17-2010, 09:52 PM
Ohhhh boy this smiley is going to be interesting :hide:

steelersgal86
03-18-2010, 06:28 AM
ALRIGHT!!! Some certain :windowlickinggranny: is going to get her :moon: beat for being such a :stirpot:

:club:

You thought your :gal: smiley was harsh..... just wait..... :evillaugh:

I am not afraid of you :flex: Bring it bunny boy!!!!

75Steeler
03-18-2010, 12:13 PM
Bunny Boy?? Never mind I'm afraid to ask. :thinking: :yikes:

lloydfan4life
03-18-2010, 12:27 PM
Bunny Boy?? Never mind I'm afraid to ask. :thinking: :yikes:

:evilshake: don't

Gal gonna get her :moon: :spank: come draft day!

steelersgal86
03-18-2010, 04:50 PM
:evilshake: don't

Gal gonna get her :moon: :spank: come draft day!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :bunny: boy

75Steeler
03-22-2010, 09:33 PM
:cope: 32 days till Fan Fest Tailgate!

BlitzburghRockCity
03-23-2010, 01:03 PM
We're counting down the days here too. Normally we wait till the last minute to make our reservation when we come up to Pittsburgh, force of habit I guess, but the fact that we're actually going ahead and making it awhile is even more exciting.

Still not sure if we're coming up Friday night or just leaving real early Saturday morning. In the interest of saving money we may leave Friday night around midnight or so and then get to Pittsburgh and catch a few hours of Z's in the car on the last turnpike stop before Pittsburgh and then head in to the stadium in the morning on Saturday. Who knows but we'll be there. :cope:

lloydfan4life
03-23-2010, 03:00 PM
We're counting down the days here too. Normally we wait till the last minute to make our reservation when we come up to Pittsburgh, force of habit I guess, but the fact that we're actually going ahead and making it awhile is even more exciting.

did you guys decide on staying at the Best Western with the rest of us? :dunno:

BlitzburghRockCity
03-23-2010, 04:37 PM
Yeah she said she doesn't mind either way; she likes Days Inn just because she's comfortable there because we stay there a lot when we go to Pittsburgh but Best Western is fine. I've stayed at them before traveling for work, the beds were always quite comfortable.

So yeah we'll be there, maybe we'll get 2 roll out cots and stay in your room :D

NOVA STEELERS
03-23-2010, 06:33 PM
Yeah she said she doesn't mind either way; she likes Days Inn just because she's comfortable there because we stay there a lot when we go to Pittsburgh but Best Western is fine. I've stayed at them before traveling for work, the beds were always quite comfortable.

So yeah we'll be there, maybe we'll get 2 roll out cots and stay in your room :D

You will have to get #'s 2 & 3, I already have the 1st roll out cot for their room :grin1:

lloydfan4life
03-23-2010, 08:34 PM
Sorry fellas.... there's only 2 roll-out cots.
Missy gets one, so the two of you will have to spoon. :gfight:

floodcitygirl
03-23-2010, 10:15 PM
Sorry fellas.... there's only 2 roll-out cots.
Missy gets one, so the two of you will have to spoon. :gfight:And where does that leave me???!!! :dunno:

lloydfan4life
03-24-2010, 07:24 AM
And where does that leave me???!!! :dunno:

:dunno: I guess you'll have to curl up in the bathtub and listen to Gal :barf: all night long. :hehheh:

steelersgal86
03-24-2010, 07:28 AM
:dunno: I guess you'll have to curl up in the bathtub and listen to Gal :barf: all night long. :hehheh:

or listen to lloyd :crying: all night long

floodcitygirl
03-24-2010, 09:32 AM
Wow....both sound like such inviting opportunities..... :evilshake:

TampaSteelGirl
03-24-2010, 03:18 PM
:lloyd: will be to busy changing his wet man panties after Gal sneaks in and puts his hand in warm water.....even worse if the new smiley shows up here on SA, word on the street tells me it's coming!!!!! :club:

BlitzburghRockCity
03-24-2010, 04:22 PM
:lloyd: will be to busy changing his wet man panties after Gal sneaks in and puts his hand in warm water.....even worse if the new smiley shows up here on SA, word on the street tells me it's coming!!!!! :club:

:rofl: wet man panties :haha: Lloyd, you have some seriously dirty secrets man!

75Steeler
03-24-2010, 08:14 PM
Sure is getting deep in here......glad it is safe at Mom's house

Just one month left to go!!!

steelersgal86
03-24-2010, 08:51 PM

:haha: that will happen

and yes you are getting ANOTHER smiley :hide:

lloydfan4life
03-25-2010, 07:40 AM

Listen up Gobbler... http://www.msnpro.com/packs/turkey/turkey7.gif .... You're only talking so bravely because you're too afraid to come to Fan Fest for fear of what may happen.... like having to crawl into peanut butter coated sheets in your hotel room.

:haha: that will happen

and yes you are getting ANOTHER smiley :hide:

I know some little girl who will not be getting any sleep on April 24th.... at least she better not close her eyes.... :evillaugh:

and just keep in mind.... my animated smiley ideas for you are limitless...... :club:

steelersgal86
03-25-2010, 07:50 AM
Listen up Gobbler... http://www.msnpro.com/packs/turkey/turkey7.gif .... You're only talking so bravely because you're too afraid to come to Fan Fest for fear of what may happen.... like having to crawl into peanut butter coated sheets in your hotel room.

I know some little girl who will not be getting any sleep on April 24th.... at least she better not close her eyes.... :evillaugh:

and just keep in mind.... my animated smiley ideas for you are limitless...... :club:

:rofl: love tampas smiley

Trust me...I dont need sleep....what is going to happen to you wont be able to be put into a smiley :grin1:

lloydfan4life
03-25-2010, 07:51 AM
bring it, Gal.... :flex: :ktrain: :boxing:

steelersgal86
03-25-2010, 07:54 AM
bring it, Gal.... :flex: :ktrain: :boxing:

oh I will....we are under a month now....I know you are getting scared....

lloydfan4life
03-25-2010, 08:01 AM
Ooooo... you bet... I'm shaking in my wet man panties..... :eek1:

:rofl:

You have absolutely NO IDEA who you're dealing with here... do you? :evillaugh:
you just better be careful... you may wake up from your :drunk: swimming in a bathtub full of creamed corn. :dunno:

:lol:

steelersgal86
03-25-2010, 08:06 AM
Ooooo... you bet... I'm shaking in my wet man panties..... :eek1:

:rofl:

You have absolutely NO IDEA who you're dealing with here... do you? :evillaugh:
you just better be careful... you may wake up from your :drunk: swimming in a bathtub full of creamed corn. :dunno:

:lol:

:eek: who's creamed corn :yikes:

lloydfan4life
03-25-2010, 08:09 AM
:eek: who's creamed corn :yikes:

:evilshake: The Green Giant's.... :greengrin: http://images.usatoday.com/life/_photos/2005/10/26/inside1-giant.jpg

BlitzburghRockCity
03-25-2010, 08:46 AM
Am I going to have hire security to keep an eye on you two or what? :club:

steelersgal86
03-25-2010, 08:51 AM

that is him not me :flex:

:evilshake: The Green Giant's.... :greengrin: http://images.usatoday.com/life/_photos/2005/10/26/inside1-giant.jpg

:wtf:

PsychoWard
03-25-2010, 09:18 AM
Carla you are getting your own room

TampaSteelGirl
03-25-2010, 09:32 AM
[QUOTE=lloydfan4life;338244]Listen up Gobbler... http://www.msnpro.com/packs/turkey/turkey7.gif .... You're only talking so bravely because you're too afraid to come to Fan Fest for fear of what may happen.... like having to crawl into peanut butter coated sheets in your hotel room.QUOTE]

Wait.....hold the phone.....Only ONE person read the gobbler comment :club:

I'm not afraid :lloyd: I just spent alot of money already going up north 2 different times plus bridesmaid dress and flower girl dress for my daughter....or trust me i'd be there!!!! Then you'd get it :spank: AND Gal too!!!!!!

lloydfan4life
03-25-2010, 09:49 AM

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd95/lloydfan4life/Animated%20Gifs/t2635.gif (http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/dd95/lloydfan4life/Animated%20Gifs/?action=view&current=t2635.gif)

that is him not me :flex:

:wtf:

http://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/Images/ExternalImages/ProductsDetailed/1/003901.jpg

Carla you are getting your own room

You're a very wise man, Psycho! :hehheh:

Wait.....hold the phone.....Only ONE person read the gobbler comment :club:

I'm not afraid :lloyd: I just spent alot of money already going up north 2 different times plus bridesmaid dress and flower girl dress for my daughter....or trust me i'd be there!!!! Then you'd get it :spank: AND Gal too!!!!!!

:blah: :blah: :blah:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_KMjHfqqmal8/Sn4Gb0eXadI/AAAAAAAABOs/SuLpD_Uhx1k/s400/scaredy+cat.jpg

TampaSteelGirl
03-25-2010, 09:52 AM
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd95/lloydfan4life/Animated%20Gifs/t2635.gif (http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/dd95/lloydfan4life/Animated%20Gifs/?action=view&current=t2635.gif)

:blah: :blah: :blah:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_KMjHfqqmal8/Sn4Gb0eXadI/AAAAAAAABOs/SuLpD_Uhx1k/s400/scaredy+cat.jpg

That's crazy talk :lloyd:

:greengrin:

75Steeler
03-25-2010, 10:50 AM
If things are this funny now I can't imagine what the 20th of April is going to be like on SA. :eek1:

WoodsonsGirl
03-25-2010, 12:47 PM

Can I stay with you and Missy? :lol:

floodcitygirl
03-25-2010, 01:04 PM
Can I stay with you and Missy? :lol:I'm still looking for a roomie.......:greengrin:

PsychoWard
03-25-2010, 01:10 PM
Can I stay with you and Missy? :lol:

hey i thought you were staying with me????

floodcitygirl
03-25-2010, 01:11 PM
hey i thought you were staying with me????Out of the loop again..... :evilshake:

Captcoolhand
03-25-2010, 01:12 PM
I'm still looking for a roomie.......:greengrin:
I would room with ya if I had ride there. Also,they would need a couch because i wouldn't make ya sleep on floor. :dunno:

lloydfan4life
03-25-2010, 01:13 PM
Out of the loop again..... :evilshake:

:nono: Nova's still in search of a roomie... :stirpot:

Captcoolhand
03-25-2010, 01:17 PM
:nono: Nova's still in search of a roomie... :stirpot:has he even yet have a room?

lloydfan4life
03-25-2010, 01:19 PM
has he even yet have a room?

he's waiting for someone to share it with :stirpot:

Captcoolhand
03-25-2010, 01:26 PM
he's waiting for someone to share it with :stirpot:Well there you go Pam! split cost and tell him to hit the couch(unless you have 2 singles).

Captcoolhand
03-25-2010, 01:29 PM
i would like to go so i can meet all you guys/gals but Have no way of getting there and would like to bring my son(9) with me.

floodcitygirl
03-25-2010, 05:31 PM
:nono: Nova's still in search of a roomie... :stirpot:Yeah...but clearly your wife is having second thoughts about sharing one with you! :lol:

steelersgal86
03-25-2010, 05:44 PM
Yeah...but clearly your wife is having second thoughts about sharing one with you! :lol:

wouldn't you :dunno:

WoodsonsGirl
03-25-2010, 07:00 PM
hey i thought you were staying with me????

Thats right! Nevermind Matt, I am staying with Ryan! :bunny: We will share the peanut butter pie! :yellowthumb:

Out of the loop again..... :evilshake:

Flood you can stay with :lloyd: and :gal:

floodcitygirl
03-25-2010, 07:02 PM
Flood you can stay with :lloyd: and :gal:Hey!!!! What did I do to deserve that???!!! :rant2:

lloydfan4life
03-25-2010, 07:03 PM
:biteme: all of you!!! :moon:

WoodsonsGirl
03-25-2010, 07:03 PM
wouldn't you :dunno:

I dont even want in the middle of you two. Lord knows what you all are gonna look like until the end of the weekend! :hilarious: Lloyd is already plotting...you need to come prepared Gal!

lloydfan4life
03-25-2010, 07:05 PM
SHUT IT WOODSON!!!! :club:

WoodsonsGirl
03-25-2010, 07:09 PM
Hey!!!! What did I do to deserve that???!!! :rant2:

I just meant that you could stay in lloyds room and deal with Lloyd and Gal! but... I cant be that mean to ya Flood. You can stay with me and Ryan and eat peanut butter pie! :greengrin:

--- Added 3/25/2010 at 06:09 PM ---

SHUT IT WOODSON!!!! :club:

:nahnah: How about some hush money lover? :greengrin:

steelersgal86
03-25-2010, 07:10 PM
I dont even want in the middle of you two. Lord knows what you all are gonna look like until the end of the weekend! :hilarious: Lloyd is already plotting...you need to come prepared Gal!

oh trust me...I will be more than prepared...you better make sure he has a few extra changes of clothes :eek:

lloydfan4life
03-25-2010, 07:12 PM
oh trust me...I will be more than prepared...you better make sure he has a few extra changes of clothes :eek:

:flex: bring it, bucco.. :bunny:

steelersgal86
03-25-2010, 07:14 PM
:flex: bring it, bucco.. :bunny:

oh dont you worry bunny boy....it will be brought...:bunny:

floodcitygirl
03-25-2010, 08:38 PM
I just meant that you could stay in lloyds room and deal with Lloyd and Gal! but... I cant be that mean to ya Flood. You can stay with me and Ryan and eat peanut butter pie! :greengrin:

:Now THAT sounds like an offer!:greengrin:

BlitzburghRockCity
03-26-2010, 08:34 AM
Hey wait a minute, why don't we get any peanut butter pie?? :wtf:

steelersgal86
03-26-2010, 08:35 AM
Hey wait a minute, why don't we get any peanut butter pie?? :wtf:

:gfight:

BlitzburghRockCity
03-26-2010, 08:47 AM
So is it safe to assume that since you all seem to be rooming together; or having some type of secret passage built between your rooms to sneak back and forth to execute this mischief, that if I lock my door and don't come out I will be ok?

steelersgal86
03-26-2010, 08:49 AM
So is it safe to assume that since you all seem to be rooming together; or having some type of secret passage built between your rooms to sneak back and forth to execute this mischief, that if I lock my door and don't come out I will be ok?

:smh:....I already talked to the hotel...I get a copy of all keys :reddevil:

BlitzburghRockCity
03-26-2010, 08:54 AM
**Note to self** go buy some man panties like Lloyd wears and leave them on my door so they think I've already been hit.

steelersgal86
03-26-2010, 08:55 AM
**Note to self** go buy some man panties like Lloyd wears and leave them on my door so they think I've already been hit.

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious: nice try....we dont stop at one hit!!!!

lloydfan4life
03-26-2010, 08:59 AM

:rofl: SAFE?? You think you're safe??? :hilarious:

Gimme some of that chit you're smokin'! :smoking:

--- Added 3/26/2010 at 07:59 AM ---

now I KNOW you're not safe... :club:

BlitzburghRockCity
03-26-2010, 09:15 AM
I wonder how much extra it will cost to ask for an additional deadbolt and guard dog for room :thinking:

BlitzburghRockCity
03-26-2010, 09:17 AM
Enter at your own risk though, cuz if you wake up Missy she's liable to come after you :lol:

steelersgal86
03-26-2010, 09:20 AM
Enter at your own risk though, cuz if you wake up Missy she's liable to come after you :lol:

she might not be in your room...or maybe she is in on it too :dunno:

lloydfan4life
03-26-2010, 09:22 AM
she might not be in your room...or maybe she is in on it too :dunno:

:yesnod: she may end up in the peanut butter pie room. :dunno:

steelersgal86
03-26-2010, 09:23 AM
:yesnod: she may end up in the peanut butter pie room. :dunno:

yeah probably...that seems like a safe room...but wait...why is everyone not out to get ryan also....and just sticking him with the women :thinking:

lloydfan4life
03-26-2010, 09:36 AM
yeah probably...that seems like a safe room...but wait...why is everyone not out to get ryan also....and just sticking him with the women :thinking:

it's called diversional tactics.... :evillaugh:

steelersgal86
03-26-2010, 09:37 AM
it's called diversional tactics.... :evillaugh:

aww...I see ...throw him off guard...and then get him when he is not expecting it...good call...:duh:

lloydfan4life
03-26-2010, 09:40 AM
Note to self: Bring dog biscuits for appeasing guard dog in Top Gun's room. :hehheh:

BlitzburghRockCity
03-26-2010, 09:47 AM
Wait a minute.. Psycho in a room with all the women!! :wtf: how does he rate???!!!!

steelersgal86
03-26-2010, 09:47 AM
Note to self: Bring dog biscuits for appeasing guard dog in Top Gun's room. :hehheh:

:hehheh: and AA batteries

BlitzburghRockCity
03-26-2010, 10:03 AM
Lloyd, what in God's name do you need batteries for? Your man panties have some sort of nifty vibrate effect or something?

steelersgal86
03-26-2010, 10:07 AM
Lloyd, what in God's name do you need batteries for? Your man panties have some sort of nifty vibrate effect or something?

:rofl: dont forget the baggie ties

BlitzburghRockCity
03-26-2010, 10:14 AM
Good grief man, Shell isn't good enough for you that you have to wear vibrating panties at work? Shell, u need to have a serious talk with this man of yours I think.

steelersgal86
03-26-2010, 10:16 AM
Good grief man, Shell isn't good enough for you that you have to wear vibrating panties at work? Shell, u need to have a serious talk with this man of yours I think.

:rofl: you better :hidechair: when shell gets on here

BlitzburghRockCity
03-26-2010, 10:22 AM
:bwah: :hilarious:

75Steeler
03-26-2010, 11:16 AM
Does staying at Mom's house keep me out of the running for a piece of this peanut butter pie I keep hearing about? I'd rather not have creamed corn in my shorts or any of this hotel trickery. I just want to try a piece of the pie! :thinking:

BlitzburghRockCity
03-26-2010, 11:19 AM
I wouldn't put it past them to track you down if the mood strikes them; u just never know with these people :hehheh:

lloydfan4life
03-26-2010, 12:18 PM
Shhhhh..... Be vewy vewy quiet..... it's wabbit season...... I'm huntin' wabbits....

--- Added 3/26/2010 at 11:18 AM ---

I wouldn't put it past them to track you down if the mood strikes them; u just never know with these people :hehheh:

:whistle:

TampaSteelGirl
03-26-2010, 12:22 PM

But the question is will :lloyd: be tracking people down in his man panties??? :dunno:

:hilarious::hilarious:

75Steeler
03-26-2010, 12:30 PM
Shhhhh..... Be vewy vewy quiet..... it's wabbit season...... I'm huntin' wabbits....

--- Added 3/26/2010 at 11:18 AM ---

:whistle:

Just keep your wabbit huntin pointed in :gal:'s direction :lol:

lloydfan4life
03-26-2010, 12:33 PM
TAMMMMMPA!!!!! :club:

BlitzburghRockCity
03-26-2010, 12:43 PM
So now you have a thing for Bunnies too Lloyd? Dude you are really starting to scare me :bluelol:

lloydfan4life
03-26-2010, 12:46 PM
So now you have a thing for Bunnies too Lloyd? Dude you are really starting to scare me :bluelol:

Be afraid, be very, very afraid.... :evillaugh:

Just make sure to keep a chair propped up against your hotel room door.....

WoodsonsGirl
03-26-2010, 12:51 PM

OMG! :fcs: Lloyd! What do you need battery powered underwear for?

--- Added 3/26/2010 at 11:51 AM ---

Does staying at Mom's house keep me out of the running for a piece of this peanut butter pie I keep hearing about? I'd rather not have creamed corn in my shorts or any of this hotel trickery. I just want to try a piece of the pie! :thinking:

You can have gal or lloyds pie because they will probably be too full to eat it. I am sure that they will have thier fill from gobbling up creamed corn! :hilarious:

lloydfan4life
03-26-2010, 12:52 PM
OMG! :fcs: Lloyd! What do you need battery powered underwear for?

--- Added 3/26/2010 at 11:51 AM ---

You can have gal or lloyds pie because they will probably be too full to eat it. I am sure that they will have thier fill from gobbling up creamed corn! :hilarious:

you're just as big of a :stirpot: as :novadrink: is.... :evilshake:

WoodsonsGirl
03-26-2010, 12:53 PM
you're just as big of a :stirpot: as :novadrink: is.... :evilshake:

:nahnah:

steelersgal86
03-26-2010, 01:13 PM
Can we call a truce :dunno:

BlitzburghRockCity
03-26-2010, 01:30 PM
What fun is that? :reddevil:

Besides this is all your fault anyway, you and Mr. Vibrating Man Panties over there.

steelersgal86
03-26-2010, 01:33 PM
What fun is that? :reddevil:

Besides this is all your fault anyway, you and Mr. Vibrating Man Panties over there.

:fcs: i didnt start this mess

BlitzburghRockCity
03-26-2010, 01:38 PM
Oh yes, yes it was you my dear..you and your posse done be stirring up trouble round these here parts. :yesnod:

TampaSteelGirl
03-26-2010, 02:16 PM
Peanut butter pie without Tampa??? :club:

BlitzburghRockCity
03-26-2010, 02:34 PM
Yes Tampa, they might very well be eating Peanut Butter without you..in fact they may just take pics of it being eaten and then send them to you...not that I would do ANYTHING like that though of course :reddevil:

steelersgal86
03-26-2010, 02:39 PM
Oh yes, yes it was you my dear..you and your posse done be stirring up trouble round these here parts. :yesnod:

:clueless:

TampaSteelGirl
03-26-2010, 02:48 PM
Yes Tampa, they might very well be eating Peanut Butter without you..in fact they may just take pics of it being eaten and then send them to you...not that I would do ANYTHING like that though of course :reddevil:

:spank: TOPGUN

PsychoWard
03-26-2010, 02:54 PM
Wait a minute.. Psycho in a room with all the women!! :wtf: how does he rate???!!!!

Thats how i roll!!!! :grin1:

floodcitygirl
03-26-2010, 03:20 PM
Only those with an invitation can come to the peanut butter pie room. It's very exclusive. So far, only one man has an invite....and that's Psycho. The rest of you trouble makers are on your own....with your vibrating man panties, creamed corn, batteries, and well....each other, I guess. :eek1:

BlitzburghRockCity
03-26-2010, 03:26 PM
Hey you, I wasn't involved in any of this, I was just trying to find a way to stay safe from these hooligans! :yesnod:

lloydfan4life
03-26-2010, 03:47 PM
Only those with an invitation can come to the peanut butter pie room. It's very exclusive.

..... and just who the hell do you think you are??? Ben Roethlisberger?? :evilshake:

--- Added 3/26/2010 at 02:47 PM ---

Hey you, I wasn't involved in any of this, :stirpot: :stirpot: :stirpot:

Fixed it for ya. :yellowthumb:

BlitzburghRockCity
03-26-2010, 04:14 PM
and you, Mr. Pot Stirring, man pantie wearing, bunny lover..you just watch it!:bunny:

floodcitygirl
03-26-2010, 04:41 PM
and you, Mr. Pot Stirring, man pantie wearing, bunny lover..you just watch it!:bunny:Ok.....you're in! :yellowthumb:

BlitzburghRockCity
03-26-2010, 04:42 PM
Ok.....you're in! :yellowthumb:

Ha!!!!! Lloyd.. take that!! :nahnah: :bunny::banana:

PsychoWard
03-26-2010, 04:47 PM

Don't get to excited I have the master key!!!:grin1:

steelersgal86
03-26-2010, 05:21 PM
TRUCE:greengrin:

Captcoolhand
03-26-2010, 05:27 PM
Man, i can't believe that any of you guys would leave a lonely old man sitting at a bus depot trying to get to a fan feast.

Captcoolhand
03-26-2010, 05:30 PM
I was thinking about how I could get there and back and no one offers rides!

BlitzburghRockCity
03-26-2010, 06:07 PM
I'd say you could ride with us Capt, but I'm alittle out of your way :lol:

75Steeler
03-26-2010, 07:35 PM
Capt. I'm coming up from North Carolina....Sorry can't get there from here.

lloydfan4life
03-26-2010, 09:14 PM
Sorry Capt.
I'm in the same boat w/Top Gun and 75.
If you were between York and Pittsburgh I'd gladly give you a ride.

Have you looked into the Greyhound? I'm not familiar with them so I have no idea the cost... but seems to me that may be an option. :dunno:

--- Added 3/26/2010 at 08:14 PM ---

Ok.....you're in! :yellowthumb:

in where?? you haven't even returned your RSVP for the peanut butter pie party yet, have you? :nahnah:

you may just be shocked at what battery operated paraphernalia ends up in your hotel room if you don't watch your step..... and I'm not referring to any battery operated **** panties either. :moon:

Don't get to excited I have the master key!!!:grin1:

you just hang on to that master key, Ryan.... I've got a lucrative deal in mind for you my friend. :greengrin:

TRUCE:greengrin:

Somebody's starting to sweat already and we're not even in April yet. :lol:

strong D
03-26-2010, 10:20 PM
i might just have to come down to this i just read this whole thread and it was absolutely hilarious

lloydfan4life
03-26-2010, 10:29 PM
i might just have to come down to this i just read this whole thread and it was absolutely hilarious

I have a feeling that experiencing this thread live and in person is going to be much more hilarious!
Hope you can make it! :yellowthumb:

steelersgal86
03-26-2010, 11:12 PM
Somebody's starting to sweat already and we're not even in April yet. :lol:

ryan basically said I run my mouth to much :eek: :wtf:

steelersgal86
03-26-2010, 11:13 PM
if anyone has any good pratical jokes shoot me a PM....dont post in here :lloyd: is :whatu: :lol::lol:

floodcitygirl
03-27-2010, 04:16 AM
in where?? you haven't even returned your RSVP for the peanut butter pie party yet, have you? :nahnah:

:Now you wouldn't really know that since you aren't invited in there! :lol:

Oh....and do you really think that Psycho would take any deal you have for him and turn his back on your wife, TG's wife, me and peanut butter pie all in the same room?! Good luck with that one! :greengrin:

Stlrs4Life
03-27-2010, 12:50 PM
So, flood, will you be there this year?

lloydfan4life
03-27-2010, 04:55 PM
So, flood, will you be there this year?

I'm thinking not....... she's http://images.zaazu.com/img/afraid-male-afraid-frightened-smiley-emoticon-000293-large.gif of lloyd. :lol:

floodcitygirl
03-28-2010, 02:04 PM
I'm thinking not....... she's http://images.zaazu.com/img/afraid-male-afraid-frightened-smiley-emoticon-000293-large.gif of lloyd. :lol:Yeah....sure I am...bunny boy... :hilarious:

BlitzburghRockCity
03-28-2010, 11:48 PM
ryan basically said I run my mouth to much :eek: :wtf:

There's a shocker... :banana:

steelersgal86
03-29-2010, 06:34 AM
you wait....you better not come out of your room :flex:

75Steeler
03-29-2010, 11:20 AM
You guys better plan your pranks pretty quickly. Only about 26 days left :cope:

lloydfan4life
03-29-2010, 05:58 PM

:rofl: you said what everyone else was thinking.

steelersgal86
03-29-2010, 07:09 PM
:rofl: you said what everyone else was thinking.

:bigfinger: ..... :whatu: come on April 24th...

NOVA STEELERS
03-29-2010, 09:43 PM

I am in total SHOCK :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious:

NOVA STEELERS
03-29-2010, 09:44 PM
:bigfinger: ..... :whatu: come on April 24th...

What so you :hidechair: :hehheh:

steelersgal86
03-30-2010, 06:25 AM
What so you :hidechair: :hehheh:

I am in total SHOCK :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious:

Oh, you got alot of room to talk...the one who can dish it out but :cryrun: when it comes back to you

TampaSteelGirl
03-30-2010, 10:48 AM
:novadrink:........think that says it all don't ya think Gal??? :OA02:

steelersgal86
03-30-2010, 10:57 AM
:novadrink:........think that says it all don't ya think Gal??? :OA02:

couldn't agree more :novadrink:

TampaSteelGirl
03-30-2010, 11:46 AM
couldn't agree more :novadrink:

I knew you would....:novadrink:

75Steeler
03-30-2010, 08:06 PM
From Steelers.com:

Current and former Steelers player autographs will be held in the Coca-Cola Great Hall, East Club Lounge, West Rotunda and the West Concourse areas from 11:00 am -- 5:00 pm. Players scheduled to appear include Louis Lipps, Craig Wolfley, Mike Wagner, Gerry Mullins, Randy Grossman, Craig Bingham, John Banaszak, Edmund Nelson, and Andy Russell. The player's schedules, locations and times are subject to change Please check back for an updated player autograph list.

steelersgal86
03-30-2010, 09:57 PM
:rant2::rant2::rant2::rant2::rant2:

PsychoWard
03-30-2010, 11:38 PM
From Steelers.com:

Current and former Steelers player autographs will be held in the Coca-Cola Great Hall, East Club Lounge, West Rotunda and the West Concourse areas from 11:00 am -- 5:00 pm. Players scheduled to appear include Louis Lipps, Craig Wolfley, Mike Wagner, Gerry Mullins, Randy Grossman, Craig Bingham, John Banaszak, Edmund Nelson, and Andy Russell. The player's schedules, locations and times are subject to change Please check back for an updated player autograph list.

got em all looks like i will be :drunk:

floodcitygirl
03-30-2010, 11:38 PM
:rant2::rant2::rant2::rant2::rant2:Why are we upset??? :dunno:

WoodsonsGirl
03-31-2010, 07:35 AM
Why are we upset??? :dunno:

Did you find a roomie yet?

BlitzburghRockCity
03-31-2010, 08:09 AM
I've got those signatures too; oddly enough except for Wolf so I'll probably get in line for that one cuz I love listening to his commentary on the sidelines.

floodcitygirl
03-31-2010, 12:23 PM
Did you find a roomie yet?I haven't finalized my plans. Is someone looking for one?

WoodsonsGirl
03-31-2010, 12:40 PM
I haven't finalized my plans. Is someone looking for one?

Just wondering if you were going to be able to join us. Lloyd said you can stay with Nova...:duh:

steelersgal86
03-31-2010, 12:41 PM
Just wondering if you were going to be able to join us. Lloyd said you can stay with Nova...:duh:

she was going to ....but nova backed out...he got scared when flood said she would :cryrun: