PDA

View Full Version : 2010 Steelers Fan Fest Tailgate

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

WoodsonsGirl
03-31-2010, 02:00 PM
she was going to ....but nova backed out...he got scared when flood said she would :cryrun:

:fcs: Nova!

PsychoWard
03-31-2010, 05:44 PM
she was going to ....but nova backed out...he got scared when flood said she would :cryrun:

Todd isn't going?!?!?!

BlitzburghRockCity
03-31-2010, 05:48 PM
Flood still might be able to come; working on a plan so hopefully she can get there.

BlitzburghRockCity
03-31-2010, 05:48 PM
Todd isn't going?!?!?!

Nova can't get off work last I heard :banging:

75Steeler
03-31-2010, 09:15 PM
Yeah Nova told me Tuesday night that he has a work schedule conflict. They are not allowing any OT right now. He is trying to work out a trade to be able to come. :crossfingers: he can get it worked out.

Stlrs4Life
03-31-2010, 09:47 PM
I haven't finalized my plans. Is someone looking for one?

:tt02:

floodcitygirl
04-01-2010, 01:25 AM
she was going to ....but nova backed out...he got scared when flood said she would :cryrun:For Crap Sakes, SG!!! I did NOT say I would! Ok......young lady! You are NOT in the peanut butter pie room! :badgirl:

--- Added 3/31/2010 at 11:25 PM ---

:tt02:You don't even stay there! :lol:

steelersgal86
04-01-2010, 07:32 AM
For Crap Sakes, SG!!! I did NOT say I would! Ok......young lady! You are NOT in the peanut butter pie room! :badgirl:

Hey now, you said something close:stirpot: do you need reminding? and I was not invited in the peanut butter pie room anyhow, I am the one stuck with lloyd :rant2:

BlitzburghRockCity
04-01-2010, 09:15 AM
Stuck with Lloyd? Here I thought you were happy about that..you guys planning your midnight panty raids and what not...

steelersgal86
04-01-2010, 09:30 AM
Stuck with Lloyd? Here I thought you were happy about that..you guys planning your midnight panty raids and what not...

WHAT?? Dont know who you heard that from...I did not WANT to stay with lloyd...his own wife put me there because she does not want to stay with him and all his pranks...she knows she wont get any sleep in that room

BlitzburghRockCity
04-01-2010, 09:55 AM
Oh really....between you and lloyd and psycho all talking about midnight raids and having master keys to the rooms. We're thinking you guys are all in cahoots on a big prank fest :lol:

Im bringing 2 dogs and hiring security for our room :busted1:

steelersgal86
04-01-2010, 09:59 AM
Oh really....between you and lloyd and psycho all talking about midnight raids and having master keys to the rooms. We're thinking you guys are all in cahoots on a big prank fest :lol:

Im bringing 2 dogs and hiring security for our room :busted1:

oh that is fine..trust me lloyd is prepared..he has dog bones for your dogs and donuts for the security...so hire away...your still getting hit:eek1:

BlitzburghRockCity
04-01-2010, 10:05 AM
I have a secret weapon :reddevil: that you won't know about probably until we actually get there to the hotel :hehheh:

Be afraid....be very, very afraid...

steelersgal86
04-01-2010, 10:08 AM
I have a secret weapon :reddevil: that you won't know about probably until we actually get there to the hotel :hehheh:

Be afraid....be very, very afraid...

if it was just me...i would be worried...but with lloyd...he will be prepared at every angle...I dont think you could fool him...this is lloyd at night at home http://thm-a04.yimg.com/nimage/d9a47c9e31145dc6

floodcitygirl
04-01-2010, 10:19 AM
Hey now, you said something close:stirpot: do you need reminding? and I was not invited in the peanut butter pie room anyhow, I am the one stuck with lloyd :rant2:I was teasing about him not being able to go and you KNOW it! And at this point, young lady, you deserve Lloyd! :nahnah:

--- Added 4/1/2010 at 08:19 AM ---

Im bringing 2 dogs and hiring security for our room :busted1:Psycho???!!! He is NOT supposed to be involved with pranks?! He's in the peanut butter pie room!!! Psycho, if you are involved with Lloyd and your sister, you're outta there! :nono:

Captcoolhand
04-01-2010, 10:20 AM
I was teasing about him not being able to go and you KNOW it! And at this point, young lady, you deserve Lloyd! :nahnah::popcorn:Oh ya!, I like :gfight:

steelersgal86
04-01-2010, 10:22 AM
I was teasing about him not being able to go and you KNOW it! And at this point, young lady, you deserve Lloyd! :nahnah:

--- Added 4/1/2010 at 08:19 AM ---

Psycho???!!! He is NOT supposed to be involved with pranks?! He's in the peanut butter pie room!!! Psycho, if you are involved with Lloyd and your sister, you're outta there! :nono:

:haha: thought I could read more like disappointed :hehheh:

Psycho is in the ladies room...TG is just jealous and :stirpot:

still dont know how I got stuck with lloyd :cursin: but maybe we will make a good team :reddevil:

BlitzburghRockCity
04-01-2010, 10:38 AM
The TG room will be more than ready for you amateurs.. :yesnod:

floodcitygirl
04-01-2010, 10:42 AM
Wait a minute!!!! I thought you were in the peanut butter pie room too???!!!! These room assignments are getting very messy! :willybs:

steelersgal86
04-01-2010, 10:45 AM
Wait a minute!!!! I thought you were in the peanut butter pie room too???!!!! These room assignments are getting very messy! :willybs:

:smh: TG was never in the PB pie room...his wife is....

you are calling lloyd an amateur...you are pressing your luck...I am scared for you :eek1:

Captcoolhand
04-01-2010, 10:45 AM

I don't know who to feel sorry for the most...The Victim or the House maid that has to clean up...:lol:

BlitzburghRockCity
04-01-2010, 12:21 PM
Lloyd doesn't scare me, he's all talk. He has yet to see the master at his finest. He should sleep with 1 eye open :reddevil:

steelersgal86
04-01-2010, 12:26 PM
Lloyd doesn't scare me, he's all talk. He has yet to see the master at his finest. He should sleep with 1 eye open :reddevil:

:whatever1: and he is not sleeping he said :rofl:

BlitzburghRockCity
04-01-2010, 12:30 PM
He'll have to close his eyes sometime :hehheh:

steelersgal86
04-01-2010, 12:37 PM
He'll have to close his eyes sometime :hehheh:

I think his plans is to make you pass out shh...you didnt hear that from me:grin1:

75Steeler
04-01-2010, 12:44 PM

Sleep with one eye open...gripping your pillow tight....exit light....enter night!! :headbanger3: Sorry couldn't pass that up!

Captcoolhand
04-01-2010, 12:45 PM
Man. I'm so glad i got a room somewhere else so i don't have to worry about this ...

floodcitygirl
04-01-2010, 01:11 PM
:smh: TG was never in the PB pie room...his wife is....

I told TG he could come to the peanutbutter pie room. But if he is gonna be playing games with you and Lloyd, I'll have to take back the invite! :thinking:

steelersgal86
04-01-2010, 01:15 PM
I told TG he could come to the peanutbutter pie room. But if he is gonna be playing games with you and Lloyd, I'll have to take back the invite! :thinking:

:eek: did you talk to ryan first about letting TG into the peanutbutter pie room

floodcitygirl
04-01-2010, 01:18 PM
:eek: did you talk to ryan first about letting TG into the peanutbutter pie roomWell I posted it in here so he should be keeping up. Besides, if Psycho is playing with your room he's out too! :grin1:

steelersgal86
04-01-2010, 01:20 PM
Well I posted it in here so he should be keeping up. Besides, if Psycho is playing with your room he's out too! :grin1:

Well the peanutbutter pie room is after all Ryans room...:dunno: so he might not want TG in there he would have some competition then :lol:

floodcitygirl
04-01-2010, 01:23 PM
Well the peanutbutter pie room is after all Ryans room...:dunno: so he might not want TG in there he would have some competition then :lol:Who said it's his? WG and I are taking over! :greengrin:

steelersgal86
04-01-2010, 01:29 PM
Who said it's his? WG and I are taking over! :greengrin:

:lol: well dont for get TG's wife...I think Ryans wife will be locked in the bathroom or something...:thinking:

Captcoolhand
04-01-2010, 01:50 PM
:lol: well dont for get TG's wife...I think Ryans wife will be locked in the bathroom or something...:thinking:poor girl...

BlitzburghRockCity
04-02-2010, 09:12 AM
We can finally say..."this month we'll be in Pittsburgh for the party" :woot:

lloydfan4life
04-02-2010, 09:38 AM
:rofl: this thread is too much!

29 pages and going strong.... just imagine how many pages it's going to grow to after y'all get back home and have hotel stories to tell of how 'lloyd did this' and 'lloyd did that' and 'man, I never would have guessed lloyd would have done that' and 'I couldn't sleep a wink because I was sitting with my ear pressed to my door waiting for lloyd to show up to do something'...... :rofl:

Oh.... by the way..... all you 'peanutbutter pie room club members'..... just don't forget WHO'S bringing the freakin peanutbutter pie! :evillaugh: Eat up, my little lovlies.. :reddevil:

steelersgal86
04-02-2010, 11:21 AM

29 pages and going strong.... just imagine how many pages it's going to grow to after y'all get back home and have hotel stories to tell of how 'lloyd did this' and 'lloyd did that' and 'man, I never would have guessed lloyd would have done that' and 'I couldn't sleep a wink because I was sitting with my ear pressed to my door waiting for lloyd to show up to do something'...... :rofl:

Oh.... by the way..... all you 'peanutbutter pie room club members'..... just don't forget WHO'S bringing the freakin peanutbutter pie! :evillaugh: Eat up, my little lovlies.. :reddevil:

:rofl: glad I dont eat peanutbutter pie....because I know they will be saying lloyd did ------- to the pie:eek1:

floodcitygirl
04-02-2010, 02:25 PM

Oh.... by the way..... all you 'peanutbutter pie room club members'..... just don't forget WHO'S bringing the freakin peanutbutter pie! :evillaugh: Eat up, my little lovlies.. :reddevil:Yeah.....and you think I won't be bringing my own pie???!!! Give it up Lloyd! :hilarious:

75Steeler
04-03-2010, 11:31 AM
Who is bringing a deep fryer for the Perogies?

floodcitygirl
04-03-2010, 12:00 PM
Who is bringing a deep fryer for the Perogies?Perogies???!!! Who's bringing perogies???!!! Are they homemade? Potato/cheese? :drool: :grin1:

BlitzburghRockCity
04-03-2010, 01:47 PM
Dom, do you have a deep fryer or perhaps one of us has one we could bring if need be?

Captcoolhand
04-03-2010, 01:57 PM
Hate to sound gross and all but can we put up a line (bet on) who will be the first person to :barf: first:? :dunno:

PsychoWard
04-03-2010, 09:12 PM
Well I posted it in here so he should be keeping up. Besides, if Psycho is playing with your room he's out too! :grin1:

hey there missy its not your room to kick me out of!! you can't kick me out of my own room!!! you better watch it :whatu:

steelersgal86
04-04-2010, 12:03 AM
hey there missy its not your room to kick me out of!! you can't kick me out of my own room!!! you better watch it :whatu:

:anon:

75Steeler
04-04-2010, 11:53 AM
Dom, do you have a deep fryer or perhaps one of us has one we could bring if need be?

TG I was joking about the fryer no one had mentioned Pierogies in a while so I brought it up. Only 20 more days left! :banana:

BlitzburghRockCity
04-04-2010, 01:47 PM
Flood has a thing for them, so if we don't have them she might not come :lol:

lloydfan4life
04-04-2010, 08:55 PM
Flood has a thing for them, so if we don't have them she might not come :lol:

rumor has it there's going to be Peanut Butter Perogies.... :dunno:

floodcitygirl
04-05-2010, 12:44 AM
hey there missy its not your room to kick me out of!! you can't kick me out of my own room!!! you better watch it :whatu:The peanut butter pie room is not a particular room. It's a state of being. And Bucko....if the girls (and TG) don't want you in it, you're outta there! So I suggest you play nice! :greengrin:

--- Added 4/4/2010 at 10:44 PM ---

TG I was joking about the fryer no one had mentioned Pierogies in a while so I brought it up. Only 20 more days left! :banana:Joking?! About perogies?! Perogies are NOT a subject to be joked about! It's serious business and that was NOT very nice. mutter...mutter...had me drooling and everything..... :club:

BlitzburghRockCity
04-05-2010, 09:52 AM
rumor has it there's going to be Peanut Butter Perogies.... :dunno:

Dude, we might have to physical restrain Flood if there are peanut butter perogies there :eyecrazy: We could all lose a limb if we dare touch one before she gets to them.

steelersgal86
04-05-2010, 10:07 AM
Dude, we might have to physical restrain Flood if there are peanut butter perogies there :eyecrazy: We could all lose a limb if we dare touch one before she gets to them.

DO YOU KNOW HOW GROSS PEANUT BUTTER PEROGIES SOUND :barf:

BlitzburghRockCity
04-05-2010, 10:53 AM
Why does it sound gross; mix in some jelly and you have yourself some crazy fried peanut butter and jelly thing going on!

steelersgal86
04-05-2010, 10:59 AM
Why does it sound gross; mix in some jelly and you have yourself some crazy fried peanut butter and jelly thing going on!

OMG....that is even worse....:barf:

TampaSteelGirl
04-05-2010, 11:08 AM
DO YOU KNOW HOW GROSS PEANUT BUTTER PEROGIES SOUND :barf:

What???? :drool: :dunno:

BlitzburghRockCity
04-05-2010, 11:27 AM
OMG Really? A fried peanut butter and jelly sandwich kinda thing would be awesome!! :yesnod:

steelersgal86
04-05-2010, 12:40 PM
OMG Really? A fried peanut butter and jelly sandwich kinda thing would be awesome!! :yesnod:

What???? :drool: :dunno:

WELL I GUESS YOU HAVE TO LIKE PB&J FIRST :duh:

floodcitygirl
04-05-2010, 01:55 PM
Well....perogies are pretty buttery, so as long as you leave off the onions and sour cream, I guess it could work.....:dunno:

But really, who wants to leave out the onion and sour cream?! I say we just do regular potato cheese perogies and have a pb&j on the side! :grin1:

steelersgal86
04-05-2010, 01:59 PM
Well....perogies are pretty buttery, so as long as you leave off the onions and sour cream, I guess it could work.....:dunno:

But really, who wants to leave out the onion and sour cream?! I say we just do regular potato cheese perogies and have a pb&j on the side! :grin1:

:iagree:

BlitzburghRockCity
04-05-2010, 02:10 PM
How can you not like Peanut Butter & Jelly..I mean that's like saying you don't like fresh Apple Pie! :wtf:

Captcoolhand
04-05-2010, 02:13 PM
How can you not like Peanut Butter & Jelly..I mean that's like saying you don't like fresh Apple Pie! :wtf::\What he said! :yellowthumb:

steelersgal86
04-05-2010, 02:13 PM
How can you not like Peanut Butter & Jelly..I mean that's like saying you don't like fresh Apple Pie! :wtf:

:nono: I like fresh Applie Pie..the 2 are not even on the same planet

BlitzburghRockCity
04-05-2010, 02:15 PM
OMG are you friggin kidding me? The entire civilized world was raised on Peanut Butter & Jelly..the fact that you don't like makes me wonder about you girl. Do we need to send you therapy or something? :redlol:

There are some things you just absolutely must like; Apple Pie, Peanut Butter & Jelly, Hamburgers, Oreo's..you know, stuff like that?!

steelersgal86
04-05-2010, 02:19 PM
OMG are you friggin kidding me? The entire civilized world was raised on Peanut Butter & Jelly..the fact that you don't like makes me wonder about you girl. Do we need to send you therapy or something? :redlol:

There are some things you just absolutely must like; Apple Pie, Peanut Butter & Jelly, Hamburgers, Oreo's..you know, stuff like that?!

:chill: out I like apple pie, hamburgers, and oreos...I was not raised on peanut butter & jelly....my lunch would be more like bologna :dunno:

PsychoWard
04-05-2010, 02:19 PM
The peanut butter pie room is not a particular room. It's a state of being. And Bucko....if the girls (and TG) don't want you in it, you're outta there! So I suggest you play nice! :greengrin:

Now there's where you are wrong! Shell is making me a peanut butter pie and bring it to a MY room therefore the peanut butter is a real room and is my room so there :nahnah:

steelersgal86
04-05-2010, 02:22 PM
Now there's where you are wrong! Shell is making me a peanut butter pie and bring it to a MY room therefore the peanut butter is a real room and is my room so there :nahnah:

that is true...shell said she was going to pscyho's room with the peanut butter pie

BlitzburghRockCity
04-05-2010, 02:25 PM
SG, SG, SG, I feel so bad for you..not having had the chance to be raised on PB&J :lol:

steelersgal86
04-05-2010, 02:26 PM
SG, SG, SG, I feel so bad for you..not having had the chance to be raised on PB&J :lol:

oh please...DONT....I have tried it...and do not like it :barf:

PsychoWard
04-05-2010, 02:29 PM
:chill: out I like apple pie, hamburgers, and oreos...I was not raised on peanut butter & jelly....my lunch would be more like bologna :dunno:

I don't know what house you grew up in we ate pb&j all the time bologna too! hell i remember when our dog ate my pb&j sandwich when i was younger and i was pissed!! luckily for her she didn't drink my glass of milk too!

steelersgal86
04-05-2010, 02:33 PM
I don't know what house you grew up in we ate pb&j all the time bologna too! hell i remember when our dog ate my pb&j sandwich when i was younger and i was pissed!! luckily for her she didn't drink my glass of milk too!

well maybe they could afford peanut butter by the time you came around...but for the rest of us it was bologna..and the only reason it was bologna is because when glenn would forget his lunch....I would steal it :reddevil: which was alot

Captcoolhand
04-05-2010, 02:41 PM
I'll take PB&J over Hillbilly steak any day!:yesnod:

BlitzburghRockCity
04-05-2010, 02:41 PM
So he forgot his lunch or you just stole it everyday? :lol:

steelersgal86
04-05-2010, 02:44 PM
So he forgot his lunch or you just stole it everyday? :lol:

YUP...and that is how I realized I like bologna and cheese with a piece of lettuce and miracle whip :lol: if he came home on lunch it would be gone...:greengrin:

BlitzburghRockCity
04-05-2010, 02:49 PM
good stuff, bologna & cheese is classic good too... minus the miracle whip :barf: :D

steelersgal86
04-05-2010, 02:52 PM
good stuff, bologna & cheese is classic good too... minus the miracle whip :barf: :D

a sandwich isnt a sandwich with the great taste of miracle whip :duh:

BlitzburghRockCity
04-05-2010, 02:54 PM
I can't stand any kind of mayo, I think it's quite possibly the grossest thing ever :lol: Nothing like slimy, white, goo all over a perfectly good sandwich :nonod:

steelersgal86
04-05-2010, 02:58 PM
I can't stand any kind of mayo, I think it's quite possibly the grossest thing ever :lol: Nothing like slimy, white, goo all over a perfectly good sandwich :nonod:
:wtf: how old was the kind you tried....it should not be slimy :duh:

PsychoWard
04-05-2010, 03:01 PM

i agree :barf: to miracle whip got to put mustard on bologna!

steelersgal86
04-05-2010, 03:06 PM

:barf: what no packets of mayo :dunno:

TampaSteelGirl
04-05-2010, 03:11 PM

O-M-G

That would be amazing!!!!!! :drool:

BlitzburghRockCity
04-05-2010, 03:20 PM

Honey Mustard is wicked good on bologna too :yesnod:

:wtf: how old was the kind you tried....it should not be slimy :duh:

Mayo to me just looks slimy and icky :lol: I just can't bring myself to eat it. Oddly enough though, homemade ranch dressing that you make with the packets of stuff, uses mayo in the recipe, which I love..but putting it on sandwiches just is bleh :lol:

O-M-G

That would be amazing!!!!!! :drool:

I know right, would like a PB&J turnover :banana:

steelersgal86
04-05-2010, 03:25 PM
Honey Mustard is wicked good on bologna too :yesnod:

Mayo to me just looks slimy and icky :lol: I just can't bring myself to eat it. Oddly enough though, homemade ranch dressing that you make with the packets of stuff, uses mayo in the recipe, which I love..but putting it on sandwiches just is bleh :lol:

I know right, would like a PB&J turnover :banana:

:clueless:

can we have bologna perogies :dunno:

TampaSteelGirl
04-05-2010, 03:55 PM
:clueless:

can we have bologna perogies :dunno:

Now that would be good too Gal...with cheese too!! :drool:

floodcitygirl
04-05-2010, 04:05 PM
Now there's where you are wrong! Shell is making me a peanut butter pie and bring it to a MY room therefore the peanut butter is a real room and is my room so there :nahnah:Listen! IF you start acting in cahoots with all of the other trouble makers, I'm guessing all bets will be off....you'll get no pie....have no room....except with them. But you can still choose. Peanut butter pie room with the good girls and possibly TG or...... :nahnah:

--- Added 4/5/2010 at 02:03 PM ---

a sandwich isnt a sandwich with the great taste of miracle whip :duh:Totally agree with ya on that one!

--- Added 4/5/2010 at 02:05 PM ---

How can you not like Peanut Butter & Jelly..I mean that's like saying you don't like fresh Apple Pie! :wtf:Actually my favorite is pb with banana and honey! :banana:

BlitzburghRockCity
04-05-2010, 04:50 PM
I never got into the PB & Banana's but my dad loves it.

TG's room could be the Peanut Butter Pie room at this rate :yesnod:

75Steeler
04-05-2010, 04:51 PM
Wow just a mention of Perogies and this thread took off. :banana:

BlitzburghRockCity
04-05-2010, 04:55 PM
335 posts now and we have a couple weeks to go before the event!

lloydfan4life
04-05-2010, 05:05 PM
Listen! IF you start acting in cahoots with all of the other trouble makers, I'm guessing all bets will be off....you'll get no pie....have no room....except with them. But you can still choose. Peanut butter pie room with the good girls and possibly TG or...... :nahnah:

.....says the girl who isn't even going to show up for Fan Fest. :evilshake:

....and what's this chit about "possibly TG" ??? He's the biggest :stirpot: here and you're still considering allowing him in the PeanutButterPie Room??? :wtf:

.... or did I misunderstand and you're calling TG a good girl? :hehheh:

floodcitygirl
04-05-2010, 05:12 PM
Wow just a mention of Perogies and this thread took off. :banana:Yeah Bucko! So how many dozen are you bringing?! :chair:

--- Added 4/5/2010 at 03:08 PM ---

TG's room could be the Peanut Butter Pie room at this rate :yesnod:Now there's an idea! :greengrin:

--- Added 4/5/2010 at 03:12 PM ---

.....says the girl who isn't even going to show up for Fan Fest. :evilshake:

....and what's this chit about "possibly TG" ??? He's the biggest :stirpot: here and you're still considering allowing him in the PeanutButterPie Room??? :wtf:

.... or did I misunderstand and you're calling TG a good girl? :hehheh:All from the man who knows NOTHING about the peanut butter pie frame of mind, let alone the room! :lol:

lloydfan4life
04-05-2010, 05:23 PM
Yeah Bucko! So how many dozen are you bringing?! :chair:

--- Added 4/5/2010 at 03:08 PM ---

Now there's an idea! :greengrin:

--- Added 4/5/2010 at 03:12 PM ---

All from the man who knows NOTHING about the peanut butter pie frame of mind, let alone the room! :lol:

:rant2: THAT'S IT!!!!

NO PIE FOR YOU!!! :rant2:

http://georgiainsuranceshop.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/soup_nazi.jpg

floodcitygirl
04-05-2010, 05:58 PM
:rant2: THAT'S IT!!!!

NO PIE FOR YOU!!! :rant2:

http://georgiainsuranceshop.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/soup_nazi.jpgBoys are so cute when they rant! :lol: :beer2:

PsychoWard
04-05-2010, 06:04 PM
Listen! IF you start acting in cahoots with all of the other trouble makers, I'm guessing all bets will be off....you'll get no pie....have no room....except with them. But you can still choose. Peanut butter pie room with the good girls and possibly TG or...... :nahnah:

Hey i have been quite as far as pranks but if you guys wanna get me invlolved you all better :hide: you all are little puppies and I am the big Dawg when it comes to practical jokes!!! I will let you guys decide:grin1: oh and who invited you on my pb room anyway:dunno:

floodcitygirl
04-05-2010, 06:24 PM
oh and who invited you on my pb room anyway:dunno:Everybody else who's in the room! And you weren't objecting to the idea yourself if I recall a while back in this thread.... :greengrin:

lloydfan4life
04-05-2010, 07:22 PM
Everybody else who's in the room! And you weren't objecting to the idea yourself if I recall a while back in this thread.... :greengrin:

FYI... those who invited you do NOT hold the Master Key.

If my memory serves me correctly, Ryan is the Gate Keeper to the PB Room. :moon:

BlitzburghRockCity
04-06-2010, 09:37 AM
When Flood shows up you'll all be eating crow cuz we got a master plan brewing for all you guys :reddevil: :hehheh:

floodcitygirl
04-06-2010, 09:49 AM
FYI... those who invited you do NOT hold the Master Key.

If my memory serves me correctly, Ryan is the Gate Keeper to the PB Room. :moon:Yeah but he can be over-ruled.....just ask his wife! :greengrin:

steelersgal86
04-06-2010, 09:54 AM
Yeah but he can be over-ruled.....just ask his wife! :greengrin:

:haha: now that is funny

floodcitygirl
04-06-2010, 09:54 AM
When Flood shows up you'll all be eating crow cuz we got a master plan brewing for all you guys :reddevil: :hehheh:Who....little ole' me??? :dunno: :D

PsychoWard
04-06-2010, 10:14 AM
:haha: now that is funny

LOL see carla knows better than that!

TampaSteelGirl
04-06-2010, 11:06 AM
:popcorn:

PsychoWard
04-06-2010, 11:16 AM
:popcorn:

is that peanut butter popcorn???:grin1:

TampaSteelGirl
04-06-2010, 11:43 AM
is that peanut butter popcorn???:grin1:

What do you think??? :grin1:

BlitzburghRockCity
04-06-2010, 12:05 PM
Peanut Butter Popcorn is the bomb..I learned to make that stuff back in high school!

BlacknGold Bleeder
04-06-2010, 12:14 PM
Peanut Butter Popcorn is the bomb..I learned to make that stuff back in high school!

P B popcorn?? how do ya make that?

steelersgal86
04-06-2010, 12:26 PM

OMG...not another one...lets go chocolate ... enough with the PB already

BlitzburghRockCity
04-06-2010, 01:00 PM

It's so easy bro...

Ingredients:

Karo Syrup or Honey
Creamy Peanut Butter
Sugar
Popcorn (unbuttered kind works best). I usually make about 3/4 of a cup of popcorn in the air popper. See *** below

Recipe:

-Mix together a 1/2 cup sugar & a 1/2 cup Honey or Karo Syrup (either one is fine), in a small pot.
-Turn on heat and stir continuously. You just want it to be hot enough to melt together into a syrup like mixture, and then you can turn off the heat.
-Mix in 1/2 cup creamy Peanut Butter and stir it all together until it's all melted and creamy.
-Pour over a bowl of popcorn. I suggest a larger size bowl so it's easier to mix together without popcorn flying out everywhere :)

It will be very hot so make sure you mix up the popcorn using a big spoon or spatula. Wait a few minutes for it to cool and then enjoy!

***Note, it pays to sift out as many lose kernels that didn't pop as you can before putting in the peanut butter because biting down on kernel doesn't feel so good on your teeth :doh1: We usually pour the popcorn into a colendar and shake it up alittle bit so the unpopped kernels fall to the bottom and then you more easily get the good popcorn out. ***

It's really good man, plus you can make peanut butter popcorn balls for snacks later on.

lloydfan4life
04-06-2010, 01:04 PM
Peanut Butter on Fresh Pears.... now THAT'S the ticket! :drool:

steelersgal86
04-06-2010, 01:22 PM
It's so easy bro...

Ingredients:

Karo Syrup or Honey
Creamy Peanut Butter
Sugar
Popcorn (unbuttered kind works best). I usually make about 3/4 of a cup of popcorn in the air popper. See *** below

Recipe:

-Mix together a 1/2 cup sugar & a 1/2 cup Honey or Karo Syrup (either one is fine), in a small pot.
-Turn on heat and stir continuously. You just want it to be hot enough to melt together into a syrup like mixture, and then you can turn off the heat.
-Mix in 1/2 cup creamy Peanut Butter and stir it all together until it's all melted and creamy.
-Pour over a bowl of popcorn. I suggest a larger size bowl so it's easier to mix together without popcorn flying out everywhere :)

It will be very hot so make sure you mix up the popcorn using a big spoon or spatula. Wait a few minutes for it to cool and then enjoy!

***Note, it pays to sift out as many lose kernels that didn't pop as you can before putting in the peanut butter because biting down on kernel doesn't feel so good on your teeth :doh1: We usually pour the popcorn into a colendar and shake it up alittle bit so the unpopped kernels fall to the bottom and then you more easily get the good popcorn out. ***

It's really good man, plus you can make peanut butter popcorn balls for snacks later on.

all I have to say is :lloyd:

floodcitygirl
04-06-2010, 01:58 PM
Peanut Butter on Fresh Pears.... now THAT'S the ticket! :drool:I've never had that! But I love pb on apples. Look for honey crisp apples. They have them at Krogers if there is one near you. They are the best!

--- Added 4/6/2010 at 11:58 AM ---

OMG...not another one...lets go chocolate ... enough with the PB alreadyI like pb popcorn but if you like chocolate, have you ever had popcorn with white and milk chocolate and carmel drizzled on it??? Oh Lord have mercy! :drool:

steelersgal86
04-06-2010, 01:59 PM
-

I like pb popcorn but if you like chocolate, have you ever had popcorn with white and milk chocolate and carmel drizzled on it??? Oh Lord have mercy! :drool:

omg....yes I have....:drool: that is the best....even better when it is still warm:grin1:

BlitzburghRockCity
04-06-2010, 02:26 PM
all I have to say is :lloyd:

hey you, :biteme: that was the first thing I ever learned to cook back then so :nahnah:

floodcitygirl
04-06-2010, 02:29 PM
hey you, :biteme: HEY! What are you....taking lessons from Lloyd???!!! :rant2:

steelersgal86
04-06-2010, 02:31 PM
hey you, :biteme: that was the first thing I ever learned to cook back then so :nahnah:

can you even remember way back then :rasberry:and that is the only thing you know how to cook

BlitzburghRockCity
04-06-2010, 02:31 PM
Lloyd takes ALL his lessons from me...well except for the whole :lloyd: thing..I have nothing to do with that!

steelersgal86
04-06-2010, 02:39 PM
Lloyd takes ALL his lessons from me...well except for the whole :lloyd: thing..I have nothing to do with that!

that's not what you told me :nono:

TampaSteelGirl
04-06-2010, 02:57 PM
It's so easy bro...

Ingredients:

Karo Syrup or Honey
Creamy Peanut Butter
Sugar

Recipe:

You're the bomb TG!!!! I want to make some very soon!!!!! Thank you for the amazing receipe!!!!! :yellowthumb:

BlitzburghRockCity
04-06-2010, 03:00 PM
It's great stuff Tampa, let me know how you like it then ;)

PsychoWard
04-06-2010, 03:14 PM
were gonna have to rename this to Peanut Butter Fest!!!

steelersgal86
04-06-2010, 03:15 PM

:duh: we need to stop the peanut butter talk...lets talk budlight :drool:

PsychoWard
04-06-2010, 03:25 PM

they make peanut butter budlight?????

steelersgal86
04-06-2010, 03:31 PM
they make peanut butter budlight?????

I certainly hope not..because that would just be nasty!!!

BlitzburghRockCity
04-06-2010, 03:35 PM
Speaking of Beer, not bud light though..Coors Light :D ..I could sure go for one about now!

TampaSteelGirl
04-06-2010, 03:42 PM

oooh I agree but wait till next year when i'm there!!!!

--- Added 4/6/2010 at 01:42 PM ---

IC Light for me in 2 days!!!! :drool:

steelersgal86
04-06-2010, 03:43 PM
Speaking of Beer, not bud light though..Coors Light :D ..I could sure go for one about now!

me too :drool: :cope:

PsychoWard
04-06-2010, 03:47 PM
i got 3 hours until beer thirty!

floodcitygirl
04-06-2010, 04:55 PM
How about Mich Ultra Amber????? :cope: Or at least Miller light??? And how about WITH peanut butter popcorn??? :greenbounce2:

--- Added 4/6/2010 at 02:55 PM ---

Lloyd takes ALL his lessons from me...THAT is not something I would brag about!!! :lol:

BlitzburghRockCity
04-06-2010, 05:10 PM
Popcorn and Beer..Hell yeah, that's always a good combination! Almost as good as Beer and pretzels :yesnod:

lloydfan4life
04-06-2010, 11:01 PM
THAT is not something I would brag about!!! :lol:

Some little girl is itching for a :club:ing

....and Ryan, nice User Title! :yellowthumb:

PsychoWard
04-06-2010, 11:32 PM

....and Ryan, nice User Title! :yellowthumb:

thanks lloyd i am surprised you are the first one to see that!

floodcitygirl
04-07-2010, 12:04 AM

hahaha ;)

WoodsonsGirl
04-07-2010, 08:16 AM
hahaha ;)

dont let him scare ya flood! :lol:

BlitzburghRockCity
04-07-2010, 09:18 AM
thanks lloyd i am surprised you are the first one to see that!

Oh we noticed it we just didn't want to stroke your ego by complimenting you out in the open like this..but since Lloyd apparently likes doing that well... :lol:

steelersgal86
04-07-2010, 09:25 AM
Oh we noticed it we just didn't want to stroke your ego by complimenting you out in the open like this..but since Lloyd apparently likes doing that well... :lol:

LLOYD LIKES DOING EVERYTHING OUT IN THE OPEN :duh:

BlitzburghRockCity
04-07-2010, 09:27 AM
I am SOOOO Glad he's in your room for the fan fest! :hehheh:

steelersgal86
04-07-2010, 09:37 AM
I am SOOOO Glad he's in your room for the fan fest! :hehheh:

:eek: :nono: in the room is not in the open...more like out in public...:eek1:

BlitzburghRockCity
04-07-2010, 09:52 AM
Well he has to practice somewhere right? :dunno:

steelersgal86
04-07-2010, 10:01 AM
Well he has to practice somewhere right? :dunno:

NO WAY....and besides something tells me lloyd does not need practice:thinking:

BlitzburghRockCity
04-07-2010, 10:05 AM
I'm sure he'll be happy to demonstrate his talents for you though, nonetheless :yesnod: He is kinda creepy like that.

steelersgal86
04-07-2010, 10:07 AM
I'm sure he'll be happy to demonstrate his talents for you though, nonetheless :yesnod: He is kinda creepy like that.

OH see that is where you are wrong...all the demonstrating will be done on YOU :reddevil:

floodcitygirl
04-07-2010, 11:09 AM
Oh we noticed it we just didn't want to stroke your ego by complimenting you out in the open like this..but since Lloyd apparently likes doing that well... :lol:....and some things aren't worth mentioning because they don't really mean much anyway... :lol:

lloydfan4life
04-07-2010, 11:33 AM

:scratch: So let me get this straight.... I compliment Psycho and that makes you want to stroke his WHAT??? :eek1:
:evilshake: and here I thought the gay cop uniform was just a halloween costume.
:hehheh:

LLOYD LIKES DOING EVERYTHING OUT IN THE OPEN :duh:

:bunny: glad you have an understanding of that.....
....that way you won’t be too shocked if Shell and I end up :hump: while tailgating. :greengrin:

BlitzburghRockCity
04-07-2010, 11:34 AM
Wow you really do have a way of twisting **** around don't you...PERV!!!!! What you stroke and when is of no concern to me cuz I ain't roomin with ya :lol:

steelersgal86
04-07-2010, 11:36 AM
Wow you really do have a way of twisting **** around don't you...PERV!!!!! What you stroke and when is of no concern to me cuz I ain't roomin with ya :lol:

:nono: you just might have to

:scratch: So let me get this straight.... I compliment Psycho and that makes you want to stroke his WHAT??? :eek1:
:evilshake: and here I thought the gay cop uniform was just a halloween costume.

:bunny: glad you have an understanding of that.....
....that way you won’t be too shocked if Shell and I end up :hump: while tailgating. :greengrin:

how did I know that was coming :rofl:

StillerLady1029
04-07-2010, 11:40 AM
Me too so can't wait. Going to be a good time!!!

lloydfan4life
04-07-2010, 11:52 AM

Well.... as you told everyone.... I've been educated by the best. :nahnah:

--- Added 4/7/2010 at 09:52 AM ---

Off topic for a minute......

Does anyone have a Steeler Addicts flag we can fly at the tailgate.... or can we get one somewhere?

We should have a way of identifying where we're at so any members who may show up can find us. :dunno: Just a thought.

steelersgal86
04-07-2010, 11:59 AM
Well.... as you told everyone.... I've been educated by the best. :nahnah:

--- Added 4/7/2010 at 09:52 AM ---

Off topic for a minute......

Does anyone have a Steeler Addicts flag we can fly at the tailgate.... or can we get one somewhere?

We should have a way of identifying where we're at so any members who may show up can find us. :dunno: Just a thought.

or a cheaper way...we could just get some poster board and make a cool sign!!!

BlitzburghRockCity
04-07-2010, 12:11 PM
I've looked into having a banner made in the past, but it's not cheap to get a decent one made that's of good quality and big enough so it looks good.

It's not a bad idea to have some type of sign that can be put up so people know who we are; plus it's good advertising for the site too.

steelersgal86
04-07-2010, 12:15 PM
I've looked into having a banner made in the past, but it's not cheap to get a decent one made that's of good quality and big enough so it looks good.

It's not a bad idea to have some type of sign that can be put up so people know who we are; plus it's good advertising for the site too.

well who can draw good? I sure cant!!! but if no one can I will come up with something :) so let me know...we have to have one...:yellowthumb:

BlitzburghRockCity
04-07-2010, 12:24 PM
I can't even draw stick figures so that puts me out. I have the psd files for our logo that I can send someone if that helps.

lloydfan4life
04-07-2010, 01:31 PM
you can get a 2'x4' banner for $23 (using the SA logo) at buildasign.com :dunno:

I'll chip in if someone wants to order one.

BlitzburghRockCity
04-07-2010, 01:49 PM
Wow, that's cheap..the places I talked too were looking at 100.00 minimum for a banner 3' x 6'.

I'll check them out this evening and see what I can find out.

steelersgal86
04-07-2010, 01:50 PM
you can get a 2'x4' banner for $23 (using the SA logo) at buildasign.com :dunno:

I'll chip in if someone wants to order one.

I will chip in also!!!!! :fever:

BlitzburghRockCity
04-07-2010, 01:52 PM
It says you can put a rush on an order to have it the next day if you want. I don't have the logo image here at work but I'll play around with a banner tonight and see how it looks.

steelersgal86
04-07-2010, 01:53 PM
It says you can put a rush on an order to have it the next day if you want. I don't have the logo image here at work but I'll play around with a banner tonight and see how it looks.

:waiting:

lloydfan4life
04-07-2010, 02:09 PM
:waiting:

you freakin :stirpot:

steelersgal86
04-07-2010, 02:15 PM
you freakin :stirpot:

:fcs: how is that :stirpot:

BlitzburghRockCity
04-07-2010, 05:10 PM
John, if I can get this done, I will give the banner to you since you're going up on Friday, since you'll get to the tailgate before the rest of us.

lloydfan4life
04-07-2010, 05:34 PM
John, if I can get this done, I will give the banner to you since you're going up on Friday, since you'll get to the tailgate before the rest of us.

no problem, TG :yellowthumb:

.... just let me know.

steelersgal86
04-07-2010, 06:56 PM

I thought we were all meeting at hotel then going to giant eagle to get the food :duh:

lloydfan4life
04-08-2010, 08:36 AM
I thought we were all meeting at hotel then going to giant eagle to get the food :duh:

We are.... I think Matt wasn't sure what time he and Missy would be getting there though.

If the banner thing doesn't work out we'll just bring along a bullhorn and you can sit on top of one of the cars and announce that we're all from Steeler Addicts. :greengrin:

BlitzburghRockCity
04-08-2010, 09:02 AM
Yeah we're leaving real early Saturday morning so depending on what time you all get there we probably won't be too far behind.

And since when does SG need a bullhorn, I'm pretty sure she could just stand on the car and yell and I'd probably hear her back home! :rofl:

steelersgal86
04-08-2010, 09:14 AM
Yeah we're leaving real early Saturday morning so depending on what time you all get there we probably won't be too far behind.

And since when does SG need a bullhorn, I'm pretty sure she could just stand on the car and yell and I'd probably hear her back home! :rofl:

:thinking: AND WHAT WOULD MAKE YOU THINK THAT :scratch:

BlitzburghRockCity
04-08-2010, 09:17 AM
Oh just something that I've picked up on over the years...:whistle:

:hide:

steelersgal86
04-08-2010, 09:23 AM
Oh just something that I've picked up on over the years...:whistle:

:whatever1: I am the quietest most shy person you will ever meet...till I have a beer or 2 :grin1: then I tend to run my mouth :eek:

BlitzburghRockCity
04-08-2010, 10:09 AM
So basically just get her a 6 pack and then we'll be good to go :D

I hear ya on the quiet part, I am very shy, I don't talk to anyone..I'm like a church mouse on Sunday mornings :whistle:

steelersgal86
04-08-2010, 10:11 AM
So basically just get her a 6 pack and then we'll be good to go :D

I hear ya on the quiet part, I am very shy, I don't talk to anyone..I'm like a church mouse on Sunday mornings :whistle:

MY :moon: :whatever1:

BlitzburghRockCity
04-08-2010, 11:07 AM
It's the truth, I swear :ply:

steelersgal86
04-08-2010, 11:08 AM
It's the truth, I swear :ply:

:willybs::willybs::willybs::willybs::willybs:

75Steeler
04-08-2010, 12:20 PM
:whatever1: I am the quietest more shy person you will ever meet...till I have a beer or 2 :grin1: then I tend to run my mouth :eek:

Don't worry Gal everyone runs their mouth after a beer or 12 it is the nature of the beast! Why do you think I end up here? ----> :75:

steelersgal86
04-08-2010, 12:37 PM
Don't worry Gal everyone runs their mouth after a beer or 12 it is the nature of the beast! Why do you think I end up here? ----> :75:

:rofl: yeah I guess that is true...but if I have 12 I will be :thud:

lloydfan4life
04-08-2010, 12:47 PM
:whatever1: I am the quietest more shy person you will ever meet...

:hilarious:

PsychoWard
04-08-2010, 01:41 PM
:whatever1: I am the quietest most shy person you will ever meet...till I have a beer or 2 :grin1: then I tend to run my mouth :eek:

a beer or two NOT!!!! more like a sip or two!

steelersgal86
04-08-2010, 02:00 PM

:whatever1: not that bad

BlitzburghRockCity
04-08-2010, 02:04 PM

:bwah: now the truth comes out

steelersgal86
04-08-2010, 02:07 PM
:bwah: now the truth comes out

:whatever1: that is sooo not the truth

Captcoolhand
04-08-2010, 02:13 PM
:whatever1: I am the quietest most shy person you will ever meet...till I have a beer or 2 :grin1: then I tend to run my mouth :eek:You and about 90% of other women in the world.....:duh:

BlitzburghRockCity
04-08-2010, 02:31 PM
:whatever1: that is sooo not the truth

you sure do love that smiley today dont ya :whatever1:

You and about 90% of other women in the world.....:duh:

Ain't that the truth! :greenbounce2:

steelersgal86
04-08-2010, 02:32 PM
you sure do love that smiley today dont ya

Ain't that the truth! :greenbounce2:

:whatever1: is my line:grin1:

BlitzburghRockCity
04-08-2010, 02:33 PM
We should get you a t shirt made with that smiley on it so you can just point to yourself and save the hassle of replying to the general public :lol:

steelersgal86
04-08-2010, 02:38 PM
We should get you a t shirt made with that smiley on it so you can just point to yourself and save the hassle of replying to the general public :lol:

Now you are finally starting to make sense :grin1:

PsychoWard
04-08-2010, 02:39 PM

she won't be able to keep her mouth shut that long!

BlitzburghRockCity
04-08-2010, 02:43 PM
Now you are finally starting to make sense :grin1:

My wife tells me the same thing..but surprisingly it's not too often :scratch: :dunno:

steelersgal86
04-08-2010, 02:46 PM
My wife tells me the same thing..but surprisingly it's not too often :scratch: :dunno:

I hope that is not suppose to be hard to believe :dunno:

she won't be able to keep her mouth shut that long!

Yes I will, you will see...I am going to be on my best behavior :whistle:

BlitzburghRockCity
04-08-2010, 02:57 PM
I hope that is not suppose to be hard to believe :dunno:

Yes I will, you will see...I am going to be on my best behavior :whistle:

is that before or after the sip of beer kicks in?

steelersgal86
04-08-2010, 03:02 PM
is that before or after the sip of beer kicks in?

:club: after of course!!!:grin1:

BlitzburghRockCity
04-08-2010, 05:41 PM
Reservation confirmed, we're good to go for Saturday.

Leaving real early Saturday morning and getting to the tailgate probably around 9 or so. What time are you guys getting there?

PsychoWard
04-08-2010, 05:57 PM

Leaving real early Saturday morning and getting to the tailgate probably around 9 or so. What time are you guys getting there?

We are doing the same! takes us 2-2.5 hours to get there!

steelersgal86
04-08-2010, 06:16 PM

we are suppose to meet lloyd and shell at hotel and go to giant eagle to get the supplies for the day:yellowthumb:

lloydfan4life
04-08-2010, 07:44 PM
we are suppose to meet lloyd and shell at hotel and go to giant eagle to get the supplies for the day:yellowthumb:

we'll probably be there around noon.... gonna be sleeping in from a long night of :hump:

:greengrin:

BlitzburghRockCity
04-08-2010, 07:53 PM
If lazy *** is going to sleep in then we could always meet you guys at Giant Eagle if you want. You have my cell so you can always shoot me a text or call when you're getting close and we can meet there, get some stuff, and then head over.

lloydfan4life
04-08-2010, 08:00 PM
If lazy *** is going to sleep in then we could always meet you guys at Giant Eagle if you want. You have my cell so you can always shoot me a text or call when you're getting close and we can meet there, get some stuff, and then head over.

:whatever1:

BlitzburghRockCity
04-08-2010, 08:10 PM
That's right lazy, you don't need to sleep this weekend, you can sleep Sunday night... get you're butt's up with the rest of us and come have some burgers and beer in the morning! :yesnod:

steelersgal86
04-08-2010, 08:19 PM

sounds good to me...but lloyd is not gonna be :hump: or :sleepy: he is gonna be plotting :reddevil:

BlitzburghRockCity
04-08-2010, 08:30 PM
He can plot all he wants; I have a few tricks up my sleeve for him if he starts something :hehheh:

edit..might be bringing up a buddy of mine too..he's an Eagle fan but he respects the Steelers and he's been hanging out with me long enough to know how much fun we can have at a tailgate. :clap:

lloydfan4life
04-08-2010, 08:34 PM
That's right lazy, you don't need to sleep this weekend, you can sleep Sunday night... get you're butt's up with the rest of us and come have some burgers and beer in the morning! :yesnod:

Yeah.. but if I buy Shell that whole chocolate cake she'll have my :moon: wore out coming morning. :greengrin:

floodcitygirl
04-08-2010, 08:39 PM
You guys are really planning to be at the tailgate at 9......AM????!!!!! :jawdrop:

lloydfan4life
04-08-2010, 08:41 PM
You guys are really planning to be at the tailgate at 9......AM????!!!!! :jawdrop:

ummmmmmm...... aren't YOU??? :club:

--- Added 4/8/2010 at 06:41 PM ---

He can plot all he wants; I have a few tricks up my sleeve for him if he starts something :hehheh:

you better have some long sleeves. :evillaugh:

floodcitygirl
04-08-2010, 08:50 PM
ummmmmmm...... aren't YOU??? :club:

If I start drinking beer at 9 AM, I'd be toast by lunch! :nonod:

BlacknGold Bleeder
04-09-2010, 12:25 AM
OK so who's gonna be in town Friday night and where yins gonna be? Are yins all staying at the same hotel? What about the Sat night group?

steelersgal86
04-09-2010, 07:28 AM
OK so who's gonna be in town Friday night and where yins gonna be? Are yins all staying at the same hotel? What about the Sat night group?

lloyd, shell and 75 are going up friday night...I am pretty sure that everyone else is going saturday night...75 is staying with relatives the rest of us are at the Best Westen

http://www.bestwesternpa.com/hotels/best-western-parkway-center-inn/
(http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/4/4d/Window_Fan.jpg/220px-Window_Fan.jpg)

lloydfan4life
04-09-2010, 08:26 AM

Me and 75 are most likely going to be hanging out at Station Square on Friday night while our wives spend some $$. You should make plans to come join us for a beer! :yellowthumb:

If you want to PM me your cell number we'll give you a call friday night and let you know where we're at.

BlitzburghRockCity
04-09-2010, 09:10 AM
Yeah we'll be up Saturday morning, reservations are at the same hotel as everyone else. Saturday night, I'm not sure what we're all doing other than I know my wife must go to Red Star Tavern in Station Square for their epic chocolate cake or she'll have my head on a platter :lol: Other than that, we're up for most anything.

lloydfan4life
04-09-2010, 09:32 AM
Yeah we'll be up Saturday morning, reservations are at the same hotel as everyone else. Saturday night, I'm not sure what we're all doing other than I know my wife must go to Red Star Tavern in Station Square for their epic chocolate cake or she'll have my head on a platter :lol: Other than that, we're up for most anything.

Well... I'm counting on that cake to be as 'good' as you advertised for my 'alone' time with Shell at the hotel friday night :danceshout: ..... and if not I'LL have your head on a platter. :lol:

steelersgal86
04-09-2010, 09:35 AM
Well... I'm counting on that cake to be as 'good' as you advertised for my 'alone' time with Shell at the hotel friday night :danceshout: ..... and if not I'LL have your head on a platter. :lol:

why are you going for cake friday when we are going for cake saturday :duh:

lloydfan4life
04-09-2010, 09:47 AM
why are you going for cake friday when we are going for cake saturday :duh:

...because according to TG that chocolate cake is supposed to bring my wife to multiple orgasims.... :dunno:

BlitzburghRockCity
04-09-2010, 09:47 AM
Yeah, wait till Saturday to have the cake, that way you won't have to sleep in till noon and miss out on 3 hours of tailgating :club:

BlitzburghRockCity
04-09-2010, 09:48 AM
Trust me, if they still have this cake, which last I heard they do, it's so epic you won't ever want to be around her alone again without it being close by :hehheh:

steelersgal86
04-09-2010, 10:27 AM
Trust me, if they still have this cake, which last I heard they do, it's so epic you won't ever want to be around her alone again without it being close by :hehheh:

:duh: ... please all of you take the cake home with you...not back to the hotel...wait till you get home :banging:

BlitzburghRockCity
04-09-2010, 10:32 AM
You won't have to worry about us; but your roomie Lloyd there you'll have to worry about for sure :eyecrazy: .

steelersgal86
04-09-2010, 10:34 AM
You won't have to worry about us; but your roomie Lloyd there you'll have to worry about.

:fcs: I am sleeping in the car with the doors locked :eek1:

75Steeler
04-09-2010, 10:44 AM
Only 15 more days till Fan Fest and I only have 9 more work days till I leave for the Burgh! :cope:

I hate my friggin job!

floodcitygirl
04-09-2010, 01:29 PM
Why haven't I been told about this "epic" cake?! :rant2: I never get the good gossip until late!

75Steeler
04-09-2010, 01:45 PM
Cakes and PB pie! :greenbounce2:

PsychoWard
04-09-2010, 01:54 PM
:fcs: I am sleeping in the car with the doors locked :eek1:

this is the best news i have heard so far :woot:

steelersgal86
04-09-2010, 01:55 PM
this is the best news i have heard so far :woot:

:duh: your an *** :moon:

BlitzburghRockCity
04-09-2010, 02:36 PM
So let me get this straight; SG is rooming with Lloyd but has decided to sleep in her car. Lloyd's room isn't fit to be in anymore because he'll be too busy trying to control Shell after she's had chocolate cake. Psycho is the key holder to the peanut butter pie room, which is yet to be determined which room said pie will be in. Flood has threatened to throw him out of the currently unknown room while 75 will probably flee for his own well being in the midst of the chaos while TG and our crew will just be sitting back videoing all of this for future blackmail...

That about cover it?

steelersgal86
04-09-2010, 02:40 PM
So let me get this straight; SG is rooming with Lloyd but has decided to sleep in her car. Lloyd's room isn't fit to be in anymore because he'll be too busy trying to control Shell after she's had chocolate cake. Psycho is the key holder to the peanut butter pie room, which is yet to be determined which room said pie will be in. Flood has threatened to throw him out of the currently unknown room while 75 will probably flee for his own well being in the midst of the chaos while TG and our crew will just be sitting back videoing all of this for future blackmail...

That about cover it?

:nono: a while back...shell put herself in ryans peanut butter pie room...so she would not be around lloyd and his shananagins ...so he wants cake friday night before we come...so he can try and :hump: before he does not have her saturday night ...

BlitzburghRockCity
04-09-2010, 02:41 PM
There will be no :hump: allowed that interferes with tailgating... so get it out of your system on Thursday man, or save it till Saturday and try to convince her to keep you around :lol:

steelersgal86
04-09-2010, 02:43 PM
There will be no :hump: allowed that interferes with tailgating... so get it out of your system on Thursday man, or save it till Saturday and try to convince her to keep you around :lol:

:fcs: none of that will be going on saturday

BlitzburghRockCity
04-09-2010, 02:44 PM
Guess your SOL then Lloyd :hehheh:

steelersgal86
04-09-2010, 02:47 PM
Guess your SOL then Lloyd :hehheh:

THANK YOU!!!!!

BlitzburghRockCity
04-09-2010, 02:48 PM
We might need to keep the chocolate cake and peanut butter pie out of Shell's reach...just for you own well being SG...

floodcitygirl
04-09-2010, 03:03 PM

That about cover it?Not quite. SG is with Lloyd. Shell is with me and your wife in PB pie room which WAS the same room that Psycho was in BUT is now yet to be determined unless he decides to behave himself. That about covers it except for your where abouts, TG. Any idea where you want to be??? :greengrin:

steelersgal86
04-09-2010, 03:06 PM
Not quite. SG is with Lloyd. Shell is with me and your wife in PB pie room which WAS the same room that Psycho was in BUT is now yet to be determined unless he decides to behave himself. That about covers it except for your where abouts, TG. Any idea where you want to be??? :greengrin:

oh he doesnt get a choice...I surely didnt

We might need to keep the chocolate cake and peanut butter pie out of Shell's reach...just for you own well being SG...

glad to see we can agree on something here...for my safety :greengrin: but poor shell should not be punished because of lloyd

lloydfan4life
04-09-2010, 03:28 PM
oh he doesnt get a choice...I surely didnt

glad to see we can agree on something here...for my safety :greengrin: but poor shell should not be punished because of lloyd

Shell has to live with lloyd.... some would agree that's punishment enough.
I for one vote to allow her to have the chocolate cake! :woot: :hump:

.... and Shell is staying with me. http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd95/lloydfan4life/Animated%20Gifs/smiley_humping.gif

Psycho's just gonna have to find another Peanut Butter Pie Party Person..... that is, if he's even allowed in the room.
Psycho---> http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd95/lloydfan4life/Animated%20Gifs/t0142.gif <--- PBPie Room

Personally I think Flood and Gal should buy their own chocolate cakes and they can share the room Nova booked but is too scared to show up and use. :stirpot:

BlitzburghRockCity
04-09-2010, 04:00 PM
Sounds like I'm about the only sane person on this here excursion :lol: I will be in my room locked away safe and sound from all you dessert humping heathens.

lloydfan4life
04-09-2010, 04:09 PM
dessert humping heathen :sHa_sarcasticlol:

I just got a visual of Gal on top of the cake.... something like this......
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd95/lloydfan4life/Animated%20Gifs/pinkpanther.gif

floodcitygirl
04-09-2010, 06:04 PM
dessert humping heathen :sHa_sarcasticlol:

I just got a visual of Gal on top of the cake.... something like this......
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd95/lloydfan4life/Animated%20Gifs/pinkpanther.gif:fcs: LLOYD!!! That's part of why your wife wants to be with us in the PB pie room and you get Gal! :lol:

steelersgal86
04-09-2010, 06:59 PM
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd95/lloydfan4life/Animated%20Gifs/pinkpanther.gif

:eek: omg where did you get that pick of TG

75Steeler
04-09-2010, 07:38 PM
Shell, please just keep me just one piece of that PB pie. I will be at Mom's house where it is safe!

Thanks!!

:75:

steelersgal86
04-09-2010, 08:01 PM
Shell, please just keep me just one piece of that PB pie. I will be at Mom's house where it is safe!

Thanks!!

:rofl: you think your moms is safe :haha:

Stlrs4Life
04-09-2010, 08:28 PM

Hope so, that's when the lots open.

75Steeler
04-09-2010, 09:19 PM
:rofl: you think your moms is safe :haha:

You gotta find me first :gal: and you will have your hands full with lloyd

WoodsonsGirl
04-09-2010, 10:10 PM

Thanks!!

Maybe your wife will want to stay in the peanut butter pie room with us 75! :dunno: You can stay in Lloyds room along with SG! :hehheh:

--- Added 4/9/2010 at 08:10 PM ---

Umm excuse me mister, but after talking to your wife you will be :hump: ALL DAY LONG after she gets her chocolate cake that I so graciously pick up for her on Friday night! She said thats breakfast Saturday, so look out loverboy! :nahnah:

lloydfan4life
04-09-2010, 10:14 PM
:cursin: :rant2: I can't get this damn image of Gal humping a chocolate cake out of my head now.... :evilshake:

I'm gonna have nightmares tonight.

steelersgal86
04-09-2010, 11:12 PM
:cursin: :rant2: I can't get this damn image of Gal humping a chocolate cake out of my head now.... :evilshake:

I'm gonna have nightmares tonight.

oh trust me you will have nightmares after fan fest:reddevil:

lloydfan4life
04-09-2010, 11:35 PM
oh trust me you will have nightmares after fan fest:reddevil:

why? you gonna :hump: the cake in person for all of us to watch? :yikes:

BlacknGold Bleeder
04-10-2010, 12:39 AM
Sounds like I'm about the only sane person on this here excursion :lol: I will be in my room locked away safe and sound from all you dessert humping heathens.

your not the only sane one, I do beg to differ!! I just ain't got caught up in all these other shenanigans yins are all talking bout :lol:

I'm just beginning to wander how much of this is all talk and no action ....:stirpot:

PsychoWard
04-10-2010, 01:05 AM
your not the only sane one, I do beg to differ!! I just ain't got caught up in all these other shenanigans yins are all talking bout :lol:

I'm just beginning to wander how much of this is all talk and no action ....:stirpot:

time will tell!!! two weeks and counting!!!:woot:

steelersgal86
04-10-2010, 10:27 AM

Stlrs4Life
04-11-2010, 10:38 AM
Banner would be nice. We'll be easy to find. I try to park close to the stadium as I can and along the guide rail. We use the Side walk to tailgate also. Plus everybody should take down my cell number.

75Steeler
04-12-2010, 11:27 AM
Michelle and I talked about it last night. It will be a fast 3 days but I think I will get everything accomplished that I planned to. By accomplished I mean eating at all of my favorite Pittsburgh food. I get in the Burgh mood when I hit the state line and tune my radio to WDVE and either hear a Donnie Iris or Clarks tune. Less than 2 weeks now! :cope:

TampaSteelGirl
04-12-2010, 04:13 PM
Michelle and I talked about it last night. It will be a fast 3 days but I think I will get everything accomplished that I planned to. By accomplished I mean eating at all of my favorite Pittsburgh food. I get in the Burgh mood when I hit the state line and tune my radio to WDVE and either hear a Donnie Iris or Clarks tune. Less than 2 weeks now! :cope:

LOVE THE CLARKS!!! :yellowthumb:

BlitzburghRockCity
04-12-2010, 04:18 PM
We do the same thing, as soon as wet in range of WDVE on the turnpike we turn it on and instantly I get all warm and fuzzy inside :lol: and then when we get in view of the city as we come down 376 it still takes your breathe away no matter how often you go there.

TampaSteelGirl
04-12-2010, 04:57 PM
Coming out of the Fort Pitt Tunnel into the city from the airport....what an amazing site! My husband could not believe how beautiful of a city it was until I took him there...he's a Civil Engineer and he fell in love with the bridges!!!

I can't wait to go back...Went to the Pittsburgh Mills when I flew up there..and had a Primantis sandwich in Hamerville... :drool:

I wear my WDVE T-shirt proudly!!! :yellowthumb:

75Steeler
04-12-2010, 07:32 PM
Places 75 will eat at while in Da Burgh. Not in any particular order either.

1. Jims Hot Dogs - Skyline Drive West Mifflin PA

2. Primanti Brothers - Prefer the Strip District location but will go to Hwy51 in Pleasant Hills

3. Triangle Bar for a sub - Swissvale PA

StillerLady1029
04-12-2010, 08:05 PM
Ok I'm getting hungry here.

BlacknGold Bleeder
04-12-2010, 11:04 PM
Places 75 will eat at while in Da Burgh. Not in any particular order either.

1. Jims Hot Dogs - Skyline Drive West Mifflin PA

2. Primanti Brothers - Prefer the Strip District location but will go to Hwy51 in Pleasant Hills

3. Triangle Bar for a sub - Swissvale PA

I eat a Jims usually once a week...sauce mustard and onions on a cheese dog yep yep ,good lunch!!

StillerLady1029
04-13-2010, 12:11 AM
I grew up right down the hill from Jim's

PsychoWard
04-13-2010, 10:12 AM
what is Jims and why don't know about it :cursin: :cursin: :cursin:

steelersgal86
04-13-2010, 10:19 AM
what is Jims and why don't know about it :cursin: :cursin: :cursin:

a hot dog place :greengrin:

75Steeler
04-13-2010, 12:11 PM
Jim's is a cool little drive in place about 20 minutes from Pittsburgh in the town of West Mifflin. It has been around for years and is known for it's hotdogs and it's own special dog sauce. They also make a mean milkshake. Stillerlady and I grew up eating there.