PDA

View Full Version : Ravens sign WR Stallworth

LatrobePA
02-17-2010, 03:07 PM
If 1 murderer wasn't enough, now they have 2!!

Sending a great image Commish!

LarryNJ
02-17-2010, 04:56 PM
Hahaha.. Nice! I don't think he'll have quite the impact the other murderer has.

The commish didn't sign him the Ravens did.

LatrobePA
02-17-2010, 05:21 PM
Hahaha.. Nice! I don't think he'll have quite the impact the other murderer has.

The commish didn't sign him the Ravens did.

The Commish reinstated him allowing any team to sign him after he was terminated from the clowns...

This sends the message to kids dreaming to make it in the NFL, "it's OK to drink and drive and run innocent pedestrains over killing them" if your an NFL player...

I think he should of been done for good!!

TampaSteelGirl
02-17-2010, 11:05 PM
The Commish reinstated him allowing any team to sign him after he was terminated from the clowns...

This sends the message to kids dreaming to make it in the NFL, "it's OK to drink and drive and run innocent pedestrains over killing them" if your an NFL player...

Cant' believe they are reinstating him so quick...and people gave Vick such a hard time...society is just messed up! I agree...Stallworth should have been out for life.

lloydfan4life
02-18-2010, 08:36 AM

Cant' believe they are reinstating him so quick...and people gave Vick such a hard time...society is just messed up! I agree...Stallworth should have been out for life.

Exactly. :iagree: with both of you.

I mean, c'mon.... our society says a dogs life is greater than a human's. If I were Vick I'd be pissed that Stallworth was reinstated.

All the more reason now for me to hate the Ratbirds..... (like I actually needed anymore reasons though.)

Captcoolhand
02-18-2010, 08:59 AM
NFL Player or not you got behind the wheel while drinking, lied about it, then killed someone on top of it all. And all you get is 21 days in jail! Never even spent 1 hour in prison. :scratch::willybs:

Plax is probably thinking, "Damn, all I did was shoot MYSELF" This Muthaf*cker killed someone and lied already back to playing ball.

Maybe He and Vick should have hired his attorney....:evilshake:

LatrobePA
02-18-2010, 09:58 AM
NFL Player or not you got behind the wheel while drinking, lied about it, then killed someone on top of it all. And all you get is 21 days in jail! Never even spent 1 hour in prison. :scratch::willybs:

Plax is probably thinking, "Damn, all I did was shoot MYSELF" This Muthaf*cker killed someone and lied already back to playing ball.

Very true, it's messed up!

LarryNJ
02-18-2010, 02:03 PM

:lol: True!

I think that if the commissioner didn't reinstate them that the NFL would lose in court and be forced to reinstate them. But if the owners like the Ravens and Eagles along with all the other teams didn't sign the idiots there would be nothing they could do. It's not the NFL who's to blame here, it's the owners.