PDA

View Full Version : Seahawks vs. Broncos

Hawk Believer
11-28-2006, 06:36 PM
I wouldn't want the responsibility of setting the odds on this one. The Hawks are a tough read because they are just getting the rust off Hasselbeck and SA. And the O-Line is really banged up.

And Denver is starting Cutler for the first time.

I would figure that the edge should probably go to the Hawks since it is rare for a new QB to play to his potential in his first game. But the Hawks are a team that has lost some games they should have won...

Steelersfan
11-29-2006, 12:56 AM
I'd give the edge to Seattle here too. The got Matt and SA back and seemed to get things worked out in the second half Monday night. I'm a bit surprised the Broncos would make a change at this point in the season and still pushing towards the playoffs.

AZ_Steeler
11-29-2006, 01:02 AM
I'm looking forward to seeing Cutler play especially against the Seahawks... It should be a good game but like SF said, with Matt and SA back Seattle is going to be the team to beat again plus this is Cutlers first start as a pro in a game that means something!

Hawk Believer
11-29-2006, 12:01 PM
There is talk about Hasselbeck being injured again. Apparently he hit his hand on a helmet the other night but it didn;t hurt because it was so numb. Now its all swollen and they did an MRI on it yesterday. But no public report as to the results yet. The good news is that its his non-throwing hand.

A Seneca Wallace/Cutler matchup would be even more difficult to predict....

Steeler_Storm
11-30-2006, 02:31 PM
I'd also go with Seattle in this game.

Good luck to the Seahawks.