PDA

View Full Version : The curse of the terrible towel strikes again.

xxxsteelernation
02-07-2010, 10:05 PM
Wonder if teams will actually learn not to disrespect the terribel towel?
Chargers, Bengals, Titans, Ravens, now the Colts. Steelers 2011 super bowl champs?
Our 7th why not.

steelersbabex25
02-07-2010, 10:30 PM
I don't remember the Colts doing anything to the terrible towel. They seem like a really classy organization.

Dean Denton
02-07-2010, 10:37 PM
Manning stuck it up his nose, then down his pants.

acero
02-07-2010, 10:38 PM
Wonder if teams will actually learn not to disrespect the terribel towel?
Chargers, Bengals, Titans, Ravens, now the Colts. Steelers 2011 super bowl champs?
Our 7th why not.

UUUHHH ????

xxxsteelernation
02-07-2010, 10:39 PM
http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w159/xxxtobymac/terrific.jpg

Terrific towel. complete copy of the terrible towl except blue and white and changing terrible to terrific. anyway they got burned.

steelersbabex25
02-07-2010, 10:42 PM
Ohh yeah. Good point. Not really disrespect as much as..imitation.

SnakeEyes43
02-07-2010, 11:05 PM
Ohh yeah. Good point. Not really disrespect as much as..imitation.

Yeah but it's too close. Same print and everything. F' that. I'm glad they lost. There's only ONE towel!!! :cope::tt02::cope::tt02::cope::tt02::cope:

steelers4life66
02-08-2010, 08:18 AM
Feel the Breeze Peyton. :lol:

LatrobePA
02-08-2010, 08:35 AM
The old saying: Mess with the best die like the rest!

BlitzburghRockCity
02-08-2010, 09:23 AM
Hopefully now the Colts will abandon that whole Fake Towel thing they have going on; honestly it was stupid to begin with and a total rip off. Get your own idea, don't copy others.

75Steeler
02-08-2010, 10:28 AM
Congrats to the Saints! Now that this season is in the record books we can just hope that Steelers management makes some good decisions and we can make a run for # 7!

DanRooney
02-08-2010, 10:38 AM
The bad thing is we're probably going to see the Saints in the season opener with William Gay and Farrior still starting every down. Here's hoping Polamalu can cover the entire field with this severe liability.

Zachintosh66
02-08-2010, 11:38 AM
The bad thing is we're probably going to see the Saints in the season opener with William Gay and Farrior still starting every down. Here's hoping Polamalu can cover the entire field with this severe liability.

:duh: :banging:

LatrobePA
02-08-2010, 12:00 PM

LOL, at least this is something we won't have to worry about for 6 more months!

Troyisabeast_43
02-08-2010, 05:58 PM
http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w159/xxxtobymac/terrific.jpg

Terrific towel. complete copy of the terrible towl except blue and white and changing terrible to terrific. anyway they got burned.

What's even more funny and very ironic in this picture of the terrific towel is the Francisco guy in on the Colts. If you remember he was a safety on the Cardinals in the Super Bowl and was the same guy that slipped and missed the tackle on the big play to Santanio Holmes that got the Steelers down to the 5 yard line before the Holmes TD catch in which Francisco was also one of the 3 Arizona defenders Holmes caught the TD in the corner of the end zone over. Just thought Id point this out being a little factoid incase nobody knew about it.

LarryNJ
02-08-2010, 08:38 PM
Hahaha! Nice, thanks for the info! You never cease to amaze me!

steelersbabex25
02-08-2010, 09:54 PM
What's even more funny and very ironic in this picture of the terrific towel is the Francisco guy in on the Colts. If you remember he was a safety on the Cardinals in the Super Bowl and was the same guy that slipped and missed the tackle on the big play to Santanio Holmes that got the Steelers down to the 5 yard line before the Holmes TD catch in which Francisco was also one of the 3 Arizona defenders Holmes caught the TD in the corner of the end zone over. Just thought Id point this out being a little factoid incase nobody knew about it.

Hahahah wow. Talk about bad luck. Going from the Cards to the Colts in one year. That's almost as bad as Plex leaving the Steelers the year before they won the superbowl. And I only say almost because Plex won a superbowl the year after. But still.