PDA

View Full Version : Reigning Champs For A Couple More Hours

BlackGold4vr
02-07-2010, 05:21 PM
It was nice being on top of the mountain while it lasted. Of course all good things must come to an end. Better to have tasted the spoils of victory than to forever imagine what they "might" taste like. We still have a good team and I blieve before Ben is done playing he will bring us a couple more titles. Here's to next year and the hope that it will bring! Steeler Nation will be back with a vengence!

:steelersflag5:

:6smile:

:steelerschick:

steelersbabex25
02-07-2010, 05:55 PM
:(. I'll miss being able to say, "Oh yeah? Well who won the superbowl last year?"

BlitzburghRockCity
02-07-2010, 08:35 PM
Yeah it was a great run last year for us, and it's been great to say we were the defending super bowl champs but indeed all good things come to an end, and it's up to Tomlin & Co. to get us back to the promised land.

LarryNJ
02-07-2010, 09:00 PM
only thing worse than another team winning the SB...is listening to Shannon Sharpe at halftime...you'd think they would hire someone who speaks english.

SteelCityKid5
02-07-2010, 09:11 PM
Haha, so true. Here here to the 2008 Super Bowl 43 champion Pittsburgh Steelers one last time!! :cope:

BlitzburghRockCity
02-07-2010, 09:16 PM
Atleast we won't have to sit through a whole year of the Ratbirds, Bungals, or Browns yapping out being Super Bowl champs :bwah:

LarryNJ
02-07-2010, 10:25 PM
Drew Brees is having a hell of a game. I really don't care who wins I'm glad it's been a good game. I wanna see the Colts tie it up and see if Brees can win it with a 2 minute drive.

Well it looks like there will be a big Super Bowl/ Mardi Gras party on Tuesday!

SnakeEyes43
02-08-2010, 12:43 AM
Atleast we won't have to sit through a whole year of the Ratbirds, Bungals, or Browns yapping out being Super Bowl champs :bwah:

So true....thank god. :yellowthumb:

Forged in Steel
02-08-2010, 01:25 AM
Not making the Playoffs and watching the Super Bowl without your team is way better than watching your team lose in the Super Bowl. That's just my opinion...

steelersbabex25
02-08-2010, 01:33 PM
Not making the Playoffs and watching the Super Bowl without your team is way better than watching your team loose in the Super Bowl. That's just my opinion...

:yesnod:. The first thing I said after the Saints had officially won was, "I would hate to be a Colts fan right now."