PDA

View Full Version : Browns Fan Here

A Pac
02-05-2010, 09:15 AM
Hey all, hope everyone is well. My name is Andy and I just wanted to introduce myself. I was born and raised in Canton, Ohio and went to school at John Carroll University in Cleveland where I majored in history education where I played 4 years of rugby while I was there and miss it everyday. I just graduated in May and was lucky enough to get a job immediately here in Canton.

I am a life long Browns fan and am not here to shake things up or **** anyone off. I am not a troll. I am simply here to talk football and give perspective from another team's point of view. I am not saying that I won't offer opinions that make people mad, I know it will happen. However, I will never purposely try to start crap just because I want to get a reaction out of people. I belong to a Brown's fan forum and I know how frustrating it can be to have someone around who does nothing but start sh*t with people. I'm not that guy.

I don't have blind hatred towards the Steelers. I hate the Ravens, Cowboys, Patriots and Raiders way more than I could ever hate the Steelers. I think that we all have that in common.

I should also let you know that I am not one of these people that unjustly loathes everything about Pittsburgh. My dad is from Castle Shannon in the South Hills and I have a whole family full of Steeler's fans. I have always loved the city and at one point wanted to move there.

Thanksgiving (my favorite holiday) has always been when we go to Pittsburgh and I look forward to it every year. One thing I don't look forward to however is being around 15 Steeler fans and me being the lone Browns' fan. It's tough but there great about it and don't rub it in too much.

Finally, I should tell you that I am getting married in December. My fiancee is from Youngstown and is a live long Steeler fan. I can't get away form them.

I look forward to meeting you all and contributing my opinion. I hope you feel the same way.

Ibleedblk&gld
02-05-2010, 09:22 AM
welcome, great first post

TampaSteelGirl
02-05-2010, 12:11 PM
WELCOME TO THE SITE!!!

Hope you have alot of fun here with everyone!

Congrats on getting married and I'm hoping the wifey can convert you!! :grin1:

A Pac
02-05-2010, 12:38 PM
WELCOME TO THE SITE!!!

Hope you have alot of fun here with everyone!

Congrats on getting married and I'm hoping the wifey can convert you!! :grin1:

fat chance. when we decide to have kids the first thing i will buy are browns footie pajamas.

lloydfan4life
02-05-2010, 01:10 PM
Welcome to Steeler Addicts, Andy. :cope:

:clap: Very nice first post! Thanks for the introduction.

StlersGuy
02-05-2010, 02:09 PM
wait one sec here.... isn't the title of this thread an oxymoron after all since when did the clowns have fans :lol:

J/K.... welcome to SA Browns Fan Here have fun and enjoy we dont bite, oh wait some of us dont bite you have to watch out for not naming name but well :gal: she cleans windows for a living..... :lol:

steelersbabex25
02-05-2010, 03:26 PM
Nice post :yellowthumb:. Welcome and congrats on the marriage!

PsychoWard
02-05-2010, 03:43 PM
:sup: and :welcome: Very nice intro!!! nice to have you aboard!

Steelerlyn
02-05-2010, 07:24 PM
Welcome to the site~!~

:cope::tt02::yellowthumb:

SteelerSteve
02-06-2010, 12:43 AM
Troll.......................................Just kidding, welcome to the site, just to double check your NOT here to stir the pot and start ****? Nice first post and welcome.

steelersgal86
02-06-2010, 09:13 AM
:welcome: Sounds like you are marrying a great girl...not to mention very smart :greengrin: tell her to join up!!!!

Captcoolhand
02-06-2010, 09:45 AM
:welcome:

dawgs
02-06-2010, 12:40 PM
Whats up A-pac. Browns fan here also.

95% of the people in here are great and real good to talk football with. But like any site you will have people that just post insults.

what do you think about the Browns off-season moves in the FO?

A Pac
02-06-2010, 02:54 PM
Whats up A-pac. Browns fan here also.

95% of the people in here are great and real good to talk football with. But like any site you will have people that just post insults.

what do you think about the Browns off-season moves in the FO?

I like that they got a guy like Holmgren who has some balls. The biggest problem I had with Mangini was that he completely screwed up the draft. He pushed around Kokinas and bullied him into making the picks that Mangini wanted. That won't happen with Holmgren. What about you

ejsteeler
02-06-2010, 05:20 PM
:welcome: Have a blast μμμμμμ

dawgs
02-07-2010, 10:17 AM
I like that they got a guy like Holmgren who has some balls. The biggest problem I had with Mangini was that he completely screwed up the draft. He pushed around Kokinas and bullied him into making the picks that Mangini wanted. That won't happen with Holmgren. What about you

I like mangini as a coach. He's a tough guy who won't take any bull from the players.

But ya, He was pretty much coach/gm/vp/owner/ball boy/everything else. Even holmgren failed in that role. So having mangini just coach will be huge.

75Steeler
02-07-2010, 12:20 PM
Welcome to the site....Great folks here from all over the country who love football and our Steelers.

LarryNJ
02-07-2010, 12:57 PM
Welcome to the site....Great folks here from all over the WORLD who love football and our Steelers.

EDIT: ;)

steelers4life66
02-08-2010, 08:26 AM
:welcome: Andy

75Steeler
02-11-2010, 09:40 PM
Thanks Larry....You are correct....The world! :tt02:

NOVA STEELERS
02-14-2010, 09:37 PM
:welcome: Enjoy the Site :cope: