PDA

View Full Version : Autograph Signings in the York area

lloydfan4life
01-31-2010, 05:31 PM
For any of you close to the Harrisburg or York area, I just found out that Ryan Clark, Troy Polamalu and Ziggy Hood will be doing autograph sessions here locally.

Ryan will be at the York Galleria Mall on March 6th.
Troy and Ziggy will be at the Harrisburg Mall on March 20th.

Here's a link for more details if any one is interested.
LINK (http://jjcardsntoys.net/signings.aspx)

Sir Blitzelot
01-31-2010, 07:54 PM
Oh man, I'm going to try to go this... Thanks for the heads up Lloyd! :yellowthumb:

steelersbabex25
01-31-2010, 08:04 PM
If I didn't have to drive 3 hours to get there, I would be in. Sounds awesome.

lloydfan4life
02-01-2010, 07:26 AM
Oh man, I'm going to try to go this... Thanks for the heads up Lloyd! :yellowthumb:

If you decide to go let me know and we can meet up.

BlitzburghRockCity
02-01-2010, 08:19 AM
I had heard about Troy coming to Harrisburg but didn't know about Ryan Clark coming to York. When a Steeler player comes to town to sign autographs, all the stuff that happened in the past seems to be magically forgiven so I'm quite sure he'll get a good crowd of fans coming out to see him. I'll definitely try and head out to see him. Lloyd, if you and Shell are definitely going let me know and we'll meet up.

Ibleedblk&gld
02-01-2010, 08:25 AM
i wanted to go to the james harrison/santonio holmes signing when they won the superbowl...but i had my daughter and i knew it would be crazy busy...i'd like to go to this...but holy hell, $155 for polamalu to autograph a jersey??

we'll see what happens

75Steeler
02-01-2010, 11:33 AM
I'll wait till training camp and fight for good position along the fence. Maybe get a few good autographs for free. We got 3 things signed by Ryan Clark last year. He is a really good guy and he likes to sign stuff for kids.

lloydfan4life
02-01-2010, 12:05 PM
I had heard about Troy coming to Harrisburg but didn't know about Ryan Clark coming to York. When a Steeler player comes to town to sign autographs, all the stuff that happened in the past seems to be magically forgiven so I'm quite sure he'll get a good crowd of fans coming out to see him. I'll definitely try and head out to see him. Lloyd, if you and Shell are definitely going let me know and we'll meet up.

I'm definitely going to see Ryan. Not sure about Troy & Ziggy. No way I'm paying that much to have Troy sign something. I'd love to... but $$ is scarce these days. :evilshake:

I'll be in touch, TG.

steelersbabex25
02-01-2010, 04:53 PM
I'll wait till training camp and fight for good position along the fence. Maybe get a few good autographs for free. We got 3 things signed by Ryan Clark last year. He is a really good guy and he likes to sign stuff for kids.

Hahah :plus1:. Training camp is always great, can't wait to go up again this summer. You just have to get there a few hours early and sit by the fence the whole practice. Atleast you can watch some of the defensive practices down there.