PDA

View Full Version : Where we spoiled by ken Whisenhut.

xxxsteelernation
01-26-2010, 11:55 PM
Don't get me wrong i am a big fire BA guy. But are we so expecting ken style offense that we have no tolerence for Bruce arians offense 4 dummies playbook?

Koopa
01-27-2010, 12:12 AM
ken whisnehunt was only oc for a couple of seasons......and i don't think he was all that great, so i don't think we were ever spoiled by ken being our OC.....i hate arians with a passion however ben has thrived with him......i want arains gone....but i'm glad ken isn't with us anymore

cmerrifield
01-27-2010, 07:37 AM
Wisenhunt wasnt the play caller. In fact, he would work on a game plan all week with the offense and Cowher would just say "no" and do his own thing.

Blazedby92
01-27-2010, 07:47 AM
ken whisnehunt was only oc for a couple of seasons......and i don't think he was all that great, so i don't think we were ever spoiled by ken being our OC.....i hate arians with a passion however ben has thrived with him......i want arains gone....but i'm glad ken isn't with us anymore

THANK YOU, Hell no we wern't spoiled

Wisenhunt wasnt the play caller. In fact, he would work on a game plan all week with the offense and Cowher would just say "no" and do his own thing.

:crazy::crazy:

BlitzburghRockCity
01-27-2010, 09:43 AM
Whis was too much like Cowher, it was time for a change. Ken did fine here, but when he left there was talk about how he and Ben didn't always see eye to eye on how the offense should be run. Cowher was as stubborn as it gets, and if he was still here Ben more than likely wouldn't be the same QB he is today.

For all the reasons that we want Arians gone, Ben has become a very solid QB the last few years and has really developed his passing skills. That can be attributed to an offense that is catered to how he likes it and his QB coaches as much as anything.

SnakeEyes43
01-27-2010, 04:27 PM
Cowher was as stubborn as it gets, and if he was still here Ben more than likely wouldn't be the same QB he is today.

For all the reasons that we want Arians gone, Ben has become a very solid QB the last few years and has really developed his passing skills. That can be attributed to an offense that is catered to how he likes it and his QB coaches as much as anything.

Totally agree 100% :plus1: