PDA

View Full Version : Question on Draft Sites

coach
01-19-2010, 09:28 PM
I have read a lot of your posts many of you do a lot of research.

What sites do you like to review for Draft info? More than a few of the links that I saved from last year are no longer working or haven't been updated. I want to replace them with a few quality sites so any helpful hints would be appreciated.

JensK
01-20-2010, 04:23 AM
Obviously, CBS and ESPN are pretty good sources regarding players. As is nfldraftscout.

As for forums i enjoy reading www.draftcountdown.com and www.footballsfuture.com/

darnik44
01-20-2010, 08:56 AM
www.NFLDraftSpot.com is the best site out there...but of course I'm biased.

The worst by far, and this is the truth, is DraftCountdown. He is a computer guy who coppies concensus rankings and is always a step behind because of it. I was just looking at his rankings and they are not good.

Go read some scouting reports at WalterFootball, and then read Scott Wright's scouting reports on the same players. Keep in mind the scouting reports at WalterFootball were up first. Blatant copying.

JensK
01-20-2010, 09:33 AM
I know the rankings on DraftCountdown sucks. As i wrote, i was refering to the forum on the site, which i find interesting.

K Train
01-20-2010, 10:06 AM
i like draftcountdowns forums as well, im not a member but they have some good discussions. the rankings on draft countdown are garbage though

Zachintosh66
02-03-2010, 08:51 PM
im looking for a draft site with possible player round selections...

i know most of the first/second round guys looking for the deeper guys placement

there was one i used to use but its doesnt exsist anymore (nfldraftfans, or something like that)

JensK
02-04-2010, 02:00 PM
Walterfootball has a pretty good player rankings.

Zachintosh66
02-04-2010, 04:04 PM
Walterfootball has a pretty good player rankings.

ive had that place bookmaked but didnt see them... duh thanks