PDA

View Full Version : William Gay highlight video? LOL

DanRooney
01-18-2010, 08:41 PM
Yeah, I'm glad Wallace got as much playing time as he did using more 3 WR sets instead of 2 TE sets with Spaeth.

Off topic, is anyone here good at making videos? If so, can anyone make a William Gay highlight video? Like I'm talking about all of his spectacular falls, blown coverages, and him getting plain out beat. I'm trying to convince one of my buddies (a Saints fan) that we have the worst corner in the league. Something like this with Ginn:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYSxJgjjJFc

Blazedby92
01-18-2010, 09:35 PM
Yeah, I'm glad Wallace got as much playing time as he did using more 3 WR sets instead of 2 TE sets with Spaeth.

Off topic, is anyone here good at making videos? If so, can anyone make a William Gay highlight video? Like I'm talking about all of his spectacular falls, blown coverages, and him getting plain out beat. I'm trying to convince one of my buddies (a Saints fan) that we have the worst corner in the league. Something like this with Ginn:

Did we let Sweed go to the Dolphins, :lol:

Callax
01-18-2010, 11:04 PM

I do not think that would be a difficult task, it would take about 15 minutes to find any material to use against gay, just look at ANY game that he played in, cuz he ALWAYS screwed up!!!!
EVERY GAME!!!
ALL YEAR!!!!

LatrobePA
01-18-2010, 11:19 PM
William Gay getting dozered by Ap is a classic!!

BlitzburghRockCity
01-19-2010, 10:05 AM
btw guys, I made this one it's own thread so we can keep the other topic on track since Im using that one on the homepage :)

William Gay is my hero :bwah:

SnakeEyes43
01-29-2010, 06:56 PM
William Gay getting dozered by Ap is a classic!!

Haha, yeah. I felt bad at first, but as the year went on and he got worse and worse, it became a highlight. :lol:

Aussie_Steel58
05-01-2010, 11:42 AM
All of which begs the question; why (oh WHY) are the Steelers still keeping him??? The games I saw him in on TV he flat out sucked.

JollyRob68
05-02-2010, 02:39 AM
All of which begs the question; why (oh WHY) are the Steelers still keeping him??? The games I saw him in on TV he flat out sucked.

As his coach said HIs head swelled last year and know he's humbled.

Aussie_Steel58
05-03-2010, 06:35 AM
Well let's hope he's been humbled enough now to show some big improvement in his play this season... if he can get on the field that is, which may be a tougher prospect for Gay with our roster as it stands now!

BlackGold4vr
05-04-2010, 01:59 PM
There have been highlights? :thinking:

:hilarious:

scudmissile29
05-05-2010, 11:53 AM
Gravity i hope you die, i hope your family watches and i hope Gay hears of it and laughs

infact nobody would give a **** about you, if your family ever needed help i would stand there and mock you and laugh

that is any illness or unfortunate

i will pray to god tonight you die

no infact if u kid got ran over by a car i would ask for a highlight vid to watch, could be awesome, probably would

ejsteeler
05-05-2010, 01:22 PM
Gravity i hope you die, i hope your family watches and i hope Gay hears of it and laughs

infact nobody would give a **** about you, if your family ever needed help i would stand there and mock you and laugh

no infact if u kid got ran over by a car i would ask for a highlight vid to watch, could be awesome, probably would

:wtf: ???????/

Why in the world would you say something like that to someone, especially over something as stupid as a disscussion board? You need to freakin grow up man.....:evilshake:

Danger DANJ
05-06-2010, 05:35 PM

Wow! Really!? I guess you must be William Gay's lover to react like that. I've read many of your idiotic posts (most of them) and refrained from commenting, but this time you are being a straight up douche.