PDA

View Full Version : Browns bash

Go 'Lers
01-17-2010, 03:10 PM
Well it finally happened, Steelers lose to the Browns. Just a sign of the end of the world in 2012 and hell freezing over BUT it happened. This suddenly gives Cleveland new life but its not like we can't enjoy it.

Some Brownie fan said it was "their Super Bowl", I agree beating the SB champs is the clasest their going to get.

Now lets review history and dispell some Browns myths they like to bring up...

1. Browns lead all-time series: FALSE

The all-time series is in our favor 60-56:tt02:

2. Cleveland Browns have 8 world championships compared to our 6: FALSE

While the Browns have won 8 titles, the first four came in the AAFC, a defunct league that only lasted four years and had only one other team join the NFL. In those years from 1946-1949 the NFL had three different teams crowned. Browns hold 4 NFL titles, Steelers have 6.

3. The "Here We Go" chant belongs to Cleveland: FALSE

For a fanbase that hates us so much, they do copy us quite a bit. The "Here We Go Steelers" chant is one of the more famous in the league. However, Browns fans have adapted it to say "Brownies". lame.

The fact that Browns fans put such a big emphasis on us and are so obsessed with us should just be seen as flattering.

Moondog
01-17-2010, 05:12 PM
The Browns would gladly trade in all of their "so called" championships just to get a sniff of one of the Steeler's Lombardi Trophies. The Browns fans only bring up ancient history because they have nothing. Let's face it, they have not won **** in the modern era NFL, all that leather helmet BS is just that: BS (Before Superbowls).

dawgs
01-19-2010, 11:26 AM
You should always respect history.

I respect all the superbowls the steelers won. I would never ever disrespect history like you guys are. Football is what it is today because of history.

The Browns would not trade their chamionships for one of the steelers superbowls. We would like to win our own and put it next to the 8 ships.

--- Added 1/19/2010 at 10:26 AM ---

The "Here We Go" chant belongs to Cleveland: FALSE

For a fanbase that hates us so much, they do copy us quite a bit. The "Here We Go Steelers" chant is one of the more famous in the league. However, Browns fans have adapted it to say "Brownies". lame..

hahahahahahha. So the steelers invented that? lol. That chant belongs to football.

JoeFlaccoSaysHi
01-19-2010, 12:09 PM
I heard Browns fans prefer the name "the Expansion Browns". Just saying.

ejsteeler
01-19-2010, 12:13 PM
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
<-------- 'nuff said.

lloydfan4life
01-19-2010, 12:25 PM
:rofl: the Ratbird fan talkin smack to the Stain fan... gotta love it! :rofl:

floodcitygirl
01-19-2010, 12:30 PM
:rofl: the Ratbird fan talkin smack to the Stain fan... gotta love it! :rofl:And I have to add, all on a Steeler fan website!!!!!! It's an odd world! :lol:

JoeFlaccoSaysHi
01-19-2010, 01:21 PM
:rofl: the Ratbird fan talkin smack to the Stain fan... gotta love it! :rofl:

No matter how bad it every gets for me as a Ravens fan...I can always find solace in the fact that I'm not aren't a fan of the expansion Browns.

BlacknGold Bleeder
01-19-2010, 01:40 PM
I heard Browns fans prefer the name "the Expansion Browns". Just saying.

This coming from a browns version 1.0 fan getting on the 2.0 versio of same team !!:lol::thinking:

JoeFlaccoSaysHi
01-19-2010, 01:49 PM
This coming from a browns version 1.0 fan getting on the 2.0 versio of same team !!:lol::thinking:

It always seems to get under their skin when I correct them.

lloydfan4life
01-19-2010, 04:25 PM
No matter how bad it every gets for me as a Ravens fan...I can always find solace in the fact that I'm not aren't a fan of the expansion Browns.

I hate to burst your bubble... BUT... you're still a fan of the Browns..... the Baltimore Browns.... which, in actuality, was the first Browns team to really suck. :hehheh:

Stairwayto7
01-19-2010, 05:34 PM
I disagree with dawgs here, imagine that, no dispespect, but most fans would trade those championships for a Lombardi. Most fans on this site, if not all, are between the ages of 15 and 50, just guessing, most do not remember those browns ships. As much as everyone likes to talk about the past, the NFL is based around the Lombardi Trophy and the SuperBowl. Everything is the SuperBowl, thats just the way it is. Not my fault.

I`ve always said, that the browns put to much into our two games each season. Yeah sure you want to win against AFCN opponents, or in the past AFC Central, but its about making the playoffs and having a shot at a SuperBowl. Most of our fans could careless about the loss to the browns, more importantly it was a loss, another loss.