3. A.J. Green, WR, 6-4, 208, Georgia*
4. Jared Crick, DT/DE, 6-6, 290, Nebraska*
5. Julio Jones, WR, 6-4, 212, Alabama*
6. Patrick Peterson, CB, 6-1, 210, Louisiana State
7. Robert Quinn, DE/OLB, 6-5, 256, North Carolina*
8. Ryan Mallett, QB, 6-5, 255, Arkansas*
9. Jonathan Baldwin, WR, 6-5, 225, Pitt*
10. Adrian Clayborn, DE/DT, 6-3, 282, Iowa

Early 2011 NFL Draft Top 100 (http://www.nfldraftspot.com/news-and-information/general/396.html)

andyg1984
01-16-2010, 11:47 AM
do you think Ingram is freakish enough to warrant #1 status?

K Train
01-16-2010, 08:50 PM
my top 10:

AJ Green
Patrick Peterson
Jake Locker
Julio Jones
Michael Floyd
Ryan Mallet
Allen Bailey
Cameron Heyward
Mark Ingram
Robert Quinn

next years receiver class could be legendary....could be 2 top 5 WRs and 3 top 10

Black@Gold Forever32
01-16-2010, 08:53 PM
1. Mark Ingram, RB, 5-10, 215, Alabama*
2. Jake Locker, QB, 6-3, 222, Washington
3. A.J. Green, WR, 6-4, 208, Georgia*
4. Jared Crick, DT/DE, 6-6, 290, Nebraska*
5. Julio Jones, WR, 6-4, 212, Alabama*
6. Patrick Peterson, CB, 6-1, 210, Louisiana State
7. Robert Quinn, DE/OLB, 6-5, 256, North Carolina*
8. Ryan Mallett, QB, 6-5, 255, Arkansas*
9. Jonathan Baldwin, WR, 6-5, 225, Pitt*
10. Adrian Clayborn, DE/DT, 6-3, 282, Iowa

Early 2011 NFL Draft Top 100 (http://www.nfldraftspot.com/news-and-information/general/396.html)

Jonathan Baldwin is my boy......

K Train
01-16-2010, 08:56 PM
he may be your boy but having him ranked above floyd is a crime imo

Black@Gold Forever32
01-16-2010, 09:09 PM
he may be your boy but having him ranked above floyd is a crime imo

Its not my rankings and I didn't even comment on the rankings....I just stated that Baldwin is my boy....Sorry I'm a Pitt homer....why do you think I loved Revis so much?.....lol I'm also only 30 minutes from South Bend so I have seen a ton of Michael Floyd....Floyd is a badass no doubt and I have no problems with him being ranked higher then Baldwin as we speak......But alot can change in a year from now.....

In Baldwin's defense his QB was Bill Stull while Floyd had Jimmy Clausen....I'm not suggesting that Clausen made Floyd at all but I would like to see Baldwin in Notre Dame's offense this past year especially when you factor in Golden Tate and Kyle Rudolph......Speaking of Tate I think he is going to be star at the NFL level.....Golden Tate is my favorite WR in this years class......

Really I hope Baldwin doesn't blow up to much since I wouldn't mind him at all ending up a future Steeler......

--- Added 1/16/2010 at 08:09 PM ---

Greg Romeus isn't coming out this year?.....I read an article stating he was.......Oh well........Good for Pitt then.....

K Train
01-16-2010, 09:10 PM
Its not my rankings and I didn't even comment on the rankings....I just stated that Baldwin is my boy....Sorry I'm a Pitt homer....why do you think I loved Revis so much?.....lol I'm also only 30 minutes from South Bend so I have seen a ton of Michael Floyd....Floyd is a badass no doubt and I have no problems with him being ranked higher then Baldwin as we speak......But alot can change in a year from now.....

In Baldwin's defense his QB was Bill Stull while Floyd had Jimmy Clausen....I'm not suggesting that Clausen made Floyd at all but I would like to see Baldwin in Notre Dame's offense this past year especially when you factor in Golden Tate and Kyle Rudolph......Speaking of Tate I think he is going to be star at the NFL level.....Golden Tate is my favorite WR in this years class......

Really I hope Baldwin doesn't blow up to much since I wouldn't mind him at all ending up a future Steeler......
i know, i wasnt calling you out on it lol....im just sayin

tate will be good, real fast, good after the catch and strong hands but floyd is a MUCH better prospect imo.

green and jones are top 5 picks next year imo, floyd may even stay his senior year just because he would be the top guy in MOST years, just not an epic one like next year.

this year is a really good WR class, and next years will put it to shame.

K Train
01-16-2010, 09:11 PM
nope romeus is staying, it wil be for the best he will benefit from it, this years DE class is pretty stacked

Black@Gold Forever32
01-16-2010, 09:15 PM
i know, i wasnt calling you out on it lol....im just sayin

tate will be good, real fast, good after the catch and strong hands but floyd is a MUCH better prospect imo.

green and jones are top 5 picks next year imo, floyd may even stay his senior year just because he would be the top guy in MOST years, just not an epic one like next year.

this year is a really good WR class, and next years will put it to shame.

Train I didn't think you were calling me out.....Just love talking draft and especially with you....since you have such a passion for it....I thought I was passionate about the draft but you top me sir.......

Yea I agree next years WR's class is sick for sure....Thanks on the news about Romeus and I'm glad he is staying....

K Train
01-16-2010, 09:19 PM
patrick peterson is a corner im excited about, im rarely excited about corners as first round prospects

Black@Gold Forever32
01-16-2010, 09:22 PM
patrick peterson is a corner im excited about, im rarely excited about corners as first round prospects

LOL....Yea I know you're not huge on taking a corner in the first so I'm going to pay extra attention to Peterson this college football season......

BlackGold4vr
01-16-2010, 10:48 PM
I love that little running back at Pitt, Dion Lewis. He was incredible this year. Small, compact, and they say he held almost all the records in the weight room too. He was fun to watch.

Black@Gold Forever32
01-16-2010, 11:18 PM
I love that little running back at Pitt, Dion Lewis. He was incredible this year. Small, compact, and they say he held almost all the records in the weight room too. He was fun to watch.

Lewis is a badass..........Really soften the blow of losing LeSean McCoy for Pitt......

K Train
01-17-2010, 12:25 AM
pitts definitely producing some good players lately, theres talk of them joining the big 10 which would only help them in recruiting

Black@Gold Forever32
01-17-2010, 12:46 AM
pitts definitely producing some good players lately, theres talk of them joining the big 10 which would only help them in recruiting

Train I have been hoping for Pitt to join the Big 10 for years.....Pitt even has the basketball program to make the switch....But Pitt basketball leaving the Big East would suck in my eyes.... I love Big East basketball.....But since I do live in Big 10 country I would love to see Pitt move to the Big 10.......

JensK
01-17-2010, 10:29 AM
Lets see if there is a draft come 11 :/

With that being said, i think this year, and next years draft is going to be the best draft-classes in a long long time. So much talent.

tburg68
01-18-2010, 09:39 AM
Julio Jones. I think he is a Terrell Owens type. If the ball is near him, he is going to get it. Great size, good speed.

K Train
01-18-2010, 11:14 AM
julio jones is a top 5 pick....TO has never been a go up and get it guy btw

V_83
01-18-2010, 01:01 PM

Wasn't he only a freshman last year? Wow. He's going to be fun to watch for a while then.