PDA

View Full Version : Ethics

xxxsteelernation
01-15-2010, 01:17 PM
Is it morrally wrong as a hardcore steeler fan to root for the ravens to go and win the super bowl. Since the steelers missed the playoff's. i've been rooting for the ravens since they got in.

HUNT4SEVEN
01-15-2010, 01:40 PM
It's just wrong PERIOD to root for the RATS, they will lose this weekend......u heard it here first:tt02::tt02:

xxxsteelernation
01-15-2010, 01:54 PM
I want the AFC north to represent again. that's why i'm rooting.

Blazedby92
01-15-2010, 01:59 PM
I don't care about who to root for because I know where my feelings lie. I hope they smoke the Colts so I don't have to here how great they are for another year. Go RATS, knock Peyton into retirment.

jcloss23
01-15-2010, 02:09 PM
lol, im going for the chargers, too many colts fans up here in new york that like to talk ****, yeah in new york...

andyg1984
01-15-2010, 02:12 PM
they later in the draft they pick the better ... ozzie is dangerous

JoeFlaccoSaysHi
01-15-2010, 02:31 PM
Pros for Steeler fans if Ravens win the SB:
-Cowboys don't win championship #6
-Colts fans can't talk trash
-Ravens have a worse draft pick
-Phil Rivers will whine like a baby
-No more arrogant Rex Ryan quotes for awhile
-AFC North wins the last 2 SB's

Cons:
-Hated rival wins SB
-Listening to BS comparisons of Ben and Flacco for 6 months
-Listening to trash talking Ravens fans

steelersbabex25
01-15-2010, 03:53 PM
Yeah. The fact that they're in the same division should make you want them to lose, not win. The only good thing about them winning is what Flacco mentioned, in that they'd get a worse draft pick.

LarryNJ
01-15-2010, 04:11 PM
I want the AFC north to represent again. that's why i'm rooting.

I say go ahead and root for them if you want, there's nothing wrong with it. As long as you don't mind being a Jagoff! :lol:

Seriously that's actually a good reason even though it's not shared by too many people. Many even take it a step further and say if the Steelers aren't in it they want a NFC team to win it.

To me I tend to take it down to a couple players or coaches that I like or don't like. On the Ravens I like Ed Reed, and Harbaugh but I can't stand Lewis and the Raven fans in general are an annoying bunch so I don't want to see them win at all. Lose this week, hear Ray Lewis cry again for a day or 2 about something and all will be good. Peyton is IMHO the best QB I've ever seen play and I don't have a problem with him winning. I probably won't be rooting for him to win 3 but I'm pulling for him Saturday night!

lloydfan4life
01-15-2010, 04:43 PM
Is it morrally wrong as a hardcore steeler fan to root for the ravens to go and win the super bowl. Since the steelers missed the playoff's. i've been rooting for the ravens since they got in.

"Hardcore Steeler Fan" and "Root for the Ravens to go and win" never, and I repeat, NEVER belong in the same sentence. :duh:
Disclaimer... although I am hoping they knock Indy out this week before getting destroyed by SanDiego next week.

Pros for Steeler fans if Ravens win the SB:
-Cowboys don't win championship #6
-Colts fans can't talk trash
-Ravens have a worse draft pick
-Phil Rivers will whine like a baby
-No more arrogant Rex Ryan quotes for awhile
-AFC North wins the last 2 SB's

Cons:
-Hated rival wins SB
-Listening to BS comparisons of Ben and Flacco for 6 months
-Listening to trash talking Ravens fans

I'm certainly glad you included the letters BS... because any comparison of Faggo to Ben would be exactly that.

JoeFlaccoSaysHi
01-15-2010, 04:45 PM
"Hardcore Steeler Fan" and "Root for the Ravens to go and win" never, and I repeat, NEVER belong in the same sentence. :duh:
Disclaimer... although I am hoping they knock Indy out this week before getting destroyed by SanDiego next week.

I'm certainly glad you included the letters BS... because any comparison of Faggo to Ben would be exactly that.

You know those comparisons are coming if the Ravens win the SB right?

aaronsmith91
01-15-2010, 05:05 PM
yeah flacco is right, i mean they started the comparisons last year before the two teams played in the conference game last year.
but if the ravens did win (which im not promoting) their two careers would be mirror images thus far because flacco lost in the conference game his first year then would come back and win in his second season. and to go even further the ravens entered the post-season as the six seed and would have to win all their games on the road etc. etc.

But if this did happen ray lewis would have to retire lol

Big T
01-15-2010, 05:11 PM
F*ck that ****....I loved seeing them butt f*ck Tom Brady but that's it...Indy, Minnesota, New Orleans, or Arizona...f*ck the cowboys, f*ck the chargers, f*ck the Ravens and I don't even consider the jets a playoff team....

JoeFlaccoSaysHi
01-15-2010, 05:29 PM
yeah flacco is right, i mean they started the comparisons last year before the two teams played in the conference game last year.
but if the ravens did win (which im not promoting) their two careers would be mirror images thus far because flacco lost in the conference game his first year then would come back and win in his second season. and to go even further the ravens entered the post-season as the six seed and would have to win all their games on the road etc. etc.

But if this did happen ray lewis would have to retire lol

Ray spent all his money paying off the victim's family in Atlanta. That's why he made such a spectacle of himself last offseason regarding contract negotiations. He needs money badly and he was doing whatever he could to drive his price up.

MattyVfromCT
01-15-2010, 06:25 PM
as much as i hate the rats, and i HATE THEM, i'd much rather them win than the cryboys. when the cowgirls are bad and not in the playoffs, you can't find any of their "fans" to save your life. but when they are in the playoffs and god forbid actually win a game, they are loud, cocky, arrogant, and running their mouths off about how they are "america's team". please. their fans are so fairweather it makes me sick. 2 friends of mine who unfortunately are dallas "fans" were shocked to see emmitt smith in an arizona cardinals uniform back in 2003. so i ask them, "what were you doing during football season over the last few years, hiding seeing as dallas was a joke?" i mean, way to wait until parcells gets them to the playoffs after the drought under campo, and mediocre seasons under gailey and switzer lol. down with the cowgirls :tt02:

Black@Gold Forever32
01-15-2010, 06:29 PM
I would never root for the Ravens......I hate the Ravens more then any team in the NFL...Original Browns is all I have to say...lol I'm not rooting for any of the teams in the AFC to win it all.....

I hate the Colts and Manning......I don't the Chargers to win it all since if Rivers gets a ring then all the talk of him being the best QB in the 2004 draft will start and never end....lol So I hope Rivers goes down in flames......

I hate the Ravens as I already stated....Plus Flacco is a bum and will never be in Ben's league.......Yea Flacco is 3-1 in the play-offs in his first four games.....But he has 1 TD pass and 4 INT's in his four career play-off games so far....lol Plus the bum only has completed 44 percent of his passes in the play-offs.......

I don't want the Jets to win it all either since if Sanchez won the Super Bowl he would be the first rookie QB to start and win a Super Bowl.....The ball washing of Sanchez would never end.......

As for the NFC......

Don't the want the Saints to win it all either since the ball washing of Brees winning a Super Bowl would never end....

I hate the Cowboys so end of story.....

So I hope the Vikings or the Cardinals win it all...I always liked Favre but I'm sick of him so I'm sure if the Vikes won it all then Favre would retire for good.....

But I'm rooting for the Cardinals.....They have so many Steeler/Pitt connections.....Larry Fitz is one of my favorite NFL players....LaRod Stephens-Howling was a solid RB at Pitt and didn't get the credit while there since he teamed with LeSean McCoy at Pitt........

K Train
01-15-2010, 06:36 PM
i would prefer the cowboys win 6 then the ravens win this year, i mean that

give me the saints or vikings, and if it has to be afc let it be the jets, i ****ing love rex ryan lol

Black@Gold Forever32
01-15-2010, 07:02 PM
i would prefer the cowboys win 6 then the ravens win this year, i mean that

give me the saints or vikings, and if it has to be afc let it be the jets, i ****ing love rex ryan lol

Rex is a nut and defensive genius......I loved his dad Buddy Ryan....Buddy was a terrible HC but a very good DC......I just couldn't stomach the ball washing Sanchez would get if the Jets did reach or win the Super Bowl....lol

K Train
01-15-2010, 07:08 PM
i just love how big of a douche he is, its hilarious. i also think revis is dreamy, i respect that he made me look like an idiot as far as his draft status

75Steeler
01-15-2010, 07:21 PM
F**k the Ratbirds! Nuff said!

BR7
01-15-2010, 07:44 PM
lol @ ball washing.

Don't know who I hate worse.. the Cowboys or Ravens. Don't want to see either one win it all. Disaster matchup for me if they both make it to the dance. I may have to commit a crime the week before so I get locked up and not see the game. Too many Colts fans in my neck of the woods which is odd since I'm closer to Chicago.. they all seem to come out of the woodwork when Peyton is in the playoffs. Never liked Peyton, never will. Same goes for Rivers, Warner and Farverevve. They all can get bent. Don't want to see dirty Sanchez get their either. Not sure how much J E T S chants with Farmer Fran I can take.

Guess that leaves Brees... lol. Go 'Aints!?

Stlrs4Life
01-15-2010, 08:08 PM

Yes it is, it is an unwritten rule. Now, go say 10 our fathers and 10 hail marys to repent.

Black@Gold Forever32
01-15-2010, 09:55 PM
lol @ ball washing.

Don't know who I hate worse.. the Cowboys or Ravens. Don't want to see either one win it all. Disaster matchup for me if they both make it to the dance. I may have to commit a crime the week before so I get locked up and not see the game. Too many Colts fans in my neck of the woods which is odd since I'm closer to Chicago.. they all seem to come out of the woodwork when Peyton is in the playoffs. Never liked Peyton, never will. Same goes for Rivers, Warner and Farverevve. They all can get bent. Don't want to see dirty Sanchez get their either. Not sure how much J E T S chants with Farmer Fran I can take.

Guess that leaves Brees... lol. Go 'Aints!?

You're the perfect person to discuss this with.....Dude you and I both know that in the area we live in that whatever team is doing better be it the Bears or Colts that fans out here will claim well the Bears on my NFC team and the Colts are my AFC team....lol so I have always liked both....I have heard that so many times...lol which makes me sick....

We're you're the Stiller Nation you only have loyalty to one team....its for life....

LarryNJ
01-15-2010, 11:00 PM
I just couldn't stomach the ball washing Sanchez would get if the Jets did reach or win the Super Bowl....lol

If they win it all, Sanchez will get about as much credit as Trent DIlfer did when he won it. Unless of course he has a couple great games which isn't going to happen.

BR7
01-18-2010, 11:43 AM
You're the perfect person to discuss this with.....Dude you and I both know that in the area we live in that whatever team is doing better be it the Bears or Colts that fans out here will claim well the Bears on my NFC team and the Colts are my AFC team....lol so I have always liked both....I have heard that so many times...lol which makes me sick....

We're you're the Stiller Nation you only have loyalty to one team....its for life....

Exactly.. If I had a dime for every time I heard "the Bears are my NFC team and the Colts are my AFC team..." lol. Wonder who all those people were rooting for in SB XLI?? That was this areas 'dream match-up.' What a load of ****. How 'bout you pick one and frickin end it lol.

Whats funny, if they aren't a fan of either of those two (because of a crappy season), its the Cowboys, lol. You know, because they are Americas Team.

TEEMONT
01-18-2010, 12:04 PM
i just love how big of a douche he is, its hilarious. i also think revis is dreamy, i respect that he made me look like an idiot as far as his draft status

you think he's dreamy? lol....my buddies sister has a kid with him...ill let her know...maybe she can hook you up.

BlackGold4vr
01-18-2010, 12:14 PM

Well said my friend! :plus1:

K Train
01-18-2010, 12:53 PM
you think he's dreamy? lol....my buddies sister has a kid with him...ill let her know...maybe she can hook you up.

he is dreamy lol, i regret hating him in the draft he would look good in black and gold

lloydfan4life
01-18-2010, 01:12 PM
As I was saying.....

Callax
01-18-2010, 11:13 PM

All statements made above are all 100% TRUE
never root for jailbirds, ratbirds, or POS ravens...
Faggo will never be as good as Ben....
"Hardcore Steeler Fan" and "Root for the Ravens to go and win" never, and I repeat, NEVER belong in the same sentence.

:2cents: