PDA

View Full Version : Thank U Cincinasty

RIVERS OF STEEL
01-09-2010, 08:38 PM
You have made my day. Thank you.
Jets win.

LarryNJ
01-09-2010, 08:42 PM
That was fun to watch, Carson "I HAte the Steelers" Palmer didn't do much right. Chad was invisible until the end when he was crying..hahaha..very seldom I root for a NY team but today was sweet just like the Giants win in the SB!

StlersGuy
01-09-2010, 08:53 PM
:banana::tt02::bengalssign:and so do :ratbirdsanimated:and by the way :steelersrule: :tt02:

LatrobePA
01-09-2010, 09:13 PM
Here's a big F U to the bungles and all their fans here in Ohio!! You all still suck!!

Forged in Steel
01-09-2010, 11:14 PM
Now Bengals fans can't say the reason they lost was because Carson Palmer was injured and couldn't play!

:lol:

http://www.pyromaniac.com/teams/images/cincinnati-bengals/carson-palmer-hot-dog.png

LatrobePA
01-09-2010, 11:16 PM
Carson sucks! This is the last year for them to have a winning season!

RIVERS OF STEEL
01-09-2010, 11:41 PM
might as well pretend i give a **** about the rest of this but hey, i came to see all the games. so, glad to see that pos eagles team in the tank and hopefully the viqueens will kill dallas nw. lol

Scorp
01-10-2010, 01:07 AM
They didn't deserve to play tonight. Sh-it , they didn't deserve to be in the damn playoffs. Bengals will forever suck.

scott0326
01-10-2010, 03:08 AM
Hopefully Ravens lose tomorrow, then it will be a great weekend.

Callax
01-10-2010, 07:25 AM
Nice job, bungles!!!!
way to lay down like dogs the last game of the year, oh, you weren't laying down, YOU WAS JUST FLAT OUT SUCKING TO A BETTER TEAM!!!!
YOU PROVED IT BY DOING A REPEAT THE NEXT WEEK!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
EVERY DAY OF THE YEAR, IT JUST SUCKS MORE AND MORE TO BE YOU!!!!!

SteelersGirlTN7
01-10-2010, 09:54 AM

The only thing is.. the other side to that coin is .. the PATS* win LOL

Too bad they don't have ties in the playoffs ...

StlersGuy
01-10-2010, 12:51 PM

:ratbirds::ratbirdsanimated::rats::ratbirdssuck:

HUNT4SEVEN
01-10-2010, 03:11 PM
That Bungels are who i knew they was an will forever be and that's One an done, Now i hate the Rats an Cheaters, but if the Rats beat the Cheaters an the Colts smashed the Rats , an the Vikings beat the Cowgirls i'll be happy:crossfingers:

StlersGuy
01-10-2010, 03:45 PM
Cincy 0: Us :6smile:

steelerschick1220
01-10-2010, 11:47 PM
Congrats Cincy.....couldn't have happened to a nicer bunch of guys. Palmer, keep on hating the Burgh. You will NEVER get what they got. Ha ha ha ha ha.....

floodcitygirl
01-11-2010, 01:00 AM
Watched the game with a bunch of Bungal fans. Bwahahahahaha!!!!!!!

You know an amazing thing to me is that the Steelers didn't even make the playoffs, their team was in, for the first time in buku years, and their fans were fairly obsessed with talking about the Steelers.....during their game!!!!! I assured them that last year, throughout the playoffs and our Super Bowl win, we didn't think about them at all. Obsession.....some things never change! lol!

BlackGold4vr
01-13-2010, 01:55 PM
Aint it funny? The Bungholio's got punished by a team that has stolen the Steelers identity. A physical team with a great defense and a dominant running game.

Did you get a good look Tomlin? We are quickly moving to the back of the line in the AFC North as the most physical team. Will the team try to fix this with some fresh horses for the trenches or will they go with some more finesse players who will get pushed around by the other AFC North teams? We'll be watching and hoping!

:crossfingers:

Captcoolhand
01-13-2010, 02:10 PM
Aint it funny? The Bungholio's got punished by a team that has stolen the Steelers identity. A physical team with a great defense and a dominant running game.

Did you get a good look Tomlin? We are quickly moving to the back of the line in the AFC North as the most physical team. Will the team try to fix this with some fresh horses for the trenches or will they go with some more finesse players who will get pushed around by the other AFC North teams? We'll be watching and hoping!

:crossfingers:
And you know Mike Holmgram has our number!