PDA

View Full Version : Cowher or Wiz....

BlacknGold Bleeder
11-26-2006, 08:05 PM
Game plan was horrible but who is to blame, Cowher or Wiz ? Ultimately the final responsibility falls to BC but during the game who is calling the plays ? Is BC or Wiz,does BC make the final call or does he get suggestions then choses the play? I would tend to believe it is Wiz calling the plays, IMHO.
Look at the Baltimore situation, billychick fires Offensive Coord. and is now calling the plays, he gets the credit and, for now, looks like genius.
So now who's to blame? Right now a lot of fans are calling for BC's head or retirement when maybe the blame should be going elsewhere... :2cents: :stirpot:

So whaddya think???

Prosdo
11-26-2006, 08:07 PM
To be honest I think most of this game was lost by the offensive line. They couldn't hold a thing. As for the coaches my biggest problem with Cowher is he looks so calm on the side lines. I just don't see that fire.

Iron City South
11-26-2006, 08:09 PM
Sorry, accountability for this debacle of a year starts at the top. Cowher owes this city, this team, and all of its fans an apology for stealing a paycheck this year.

If you didn't think he mailed it in before today .... you should probably be convinced by now.

Black@Gold Forever32
11-26-2006, 10:03 PM
Sorry, accountability for this debacle of a year starts at the top. Cowher owes this city, this team, and all of its fans an apology for stealing a paycheck this year.

If you didn't think he mailed it in before today .... you should probably be convinced by now.

I have been convinced since the Chargers game that Bill Cowher hasn't gave a damn about this season.

Koopa
11-26-2006, 10:08 PM
this was obviously cowhers game plan lol.........**** cowher

i actually got to see this game, and cowher never once was pissed, i was wtf is his problem, he has no heart, he should step down now and not waste his or our time, cause he is messing everything up

House of Steel
11-26-2006, 10:22 PM
Cowher is a goner. His heart isn't in it. His fire has burned out. He don't care anymore. I see some major changes happening in this offseason, but I will be damned if Cowher comes back and duplicates this nightmare of a season.

BlitzburghRockCity
11-26-2006, 11:12 PM
Whiz does the play calling but BC tells him what he wants at any given time and they along with all the coaches are in on the actual game plan when they install it during the week.

Whiz has been awesome for us ever since he took over, but this year its just too coincidental that all of the sudden we can't do anything. Blame the OL, blame the WR's dropping balls, blame Ben, but it all starts and ends with BC and him deciding what we are going to do each week.

AZ_Steeler
11-27-2006, 02:25 PM
I blame the Super Bowl!! need I explain more????

SteelersfaninPhilly
11-27-2006, 08:05 PM
I blame Sports Illustrated I blame the madden curse.

BlitzburghRockCity
11-27-2006, 08:28 PM
I blame the Super Bowl!! need I explain more????

So you'd rather we didnt win last year ? :bluelol:

House of Steel
11-27-2006, 08:30 PM
I take the Super Bowl over anything, but yet, we are being punished for something. I don't know anymore.

gunnerrick
11-30-2006, 12:26 PM
Neither. Need to go outside and find someone new. maybe "Chuckie"

AZ_Steeler
11-30-2006, 12:39 PM
I'll vote for Chuckie!!! He's definitely got that fire that Cowher has been missing this year!

:cope: