PDA

View Full Version : Who's out this weekend?

jackhammer1
01-06-2010, 04:28 PM
Just looking at the AFC North, who makes it thru the weekend? I think the Bengals are one and done, the Jets seem like they have something to prove. Baltimore on the other hand just might upset the banged up Pats. Weather could be a factor in N.E. but it might favor the rat birds. If they ground and pound they could move on.

Troyisabeast_43
01-06-2010, 04:37 PM
Pats and Bengals will win...

Stairwayto7
01-06-2010, 05:09 PM
We`re out! Thats all I care about. And I don`t want Dallas, Indy or NE to win

bloom1278
01-06-2010, 05:13 PM
I think Jets and Pats. no ravens.

jackhammer1
01-06-2010, 05:26 PM
I'd like to see the Bungels and the Ravens lose, the Pats will be out soon enough this year. It's amazing how San Diego got so much better from their lousy start and we got so much worse.

Steel Trap86
01-06-2010, 05:46 PM
Pats and Bengals will win...

No...Bungals lose. They may not have shown any of there plays on Sunday, but the Jets ran the ball down there throats and you can do that to any team, any country, any where, any time. I doubt the Bungals recover from that **** kicking they took.

I think Philly beats Dallas

Pats beat Ravens

Green Bay beats Arizona

steelersbabex25
01-06-2010, 05:50 PM
No...Bungals lose. They may not have shown any of there plays on Sunday, but the Jets ran the ball down there throats and you can do that to any team, any country, any where, any time. I doubt the Bungals recover from that **** kicking they took.

Pats beat Ravens

Green Bay beats Arizona

I don't know about Pats beating Ravens..Wes Welker not playing will probably have a HUGE impact.

Steel Trap86
01-06-2010, 05:54 PM
I don't know about Pats beating Ravens..Wes Welker not playing will probably have a HUGE impact.

Ya true...Welker is the only guy on that team I like, he's playing for the wrong team. but the next guy up, (can't remember his name) still looks good. and I think the Pats are 8-0 at home this season? lol can't stand either team, but if I had to choose I'd say NE wins :greengrin:

Big T
01-06-2010, 05:59 PM
Ya true...Welker is the only guy on that team I like, he's playing for the wrong team. but the next guy up, (can't remember his name) still looks good. and I think the Pats are 8-0 at home this season? lol can't stand either team, but if I had to choose I'd say NE wins :greengrin:

Julian Edelman....

V_83
01-06-2010, 06:17 PM

Yeah, whatever happens as long as Dallas and NE lose I'm fine with.

LatrobePA
01-06-2010, 06:18 PM
Jets, Ravens, Packs, Philly!!

RIVERS OF STEEL
01-06-2010, 06:19 PM
ne and jets

SteelerRush
01-06-2010, 07:48 PM
Bengals lose to Jets

Ravins run and control the clock with Ray Rice in New England - Ratbirds win

Arizona losses to Greenbay

Philly bounces back and beat the Boys.:cope:

LatrobePA
01-06-2010, 11:10 PM
Meant to say these will be the winners this weekend!

Packers - Jets SB bound!!

None of the high flying teams make it!!

Steel Trap86
01-06-2010, 11:50 PM
Packers/Jets ? -interesting.

i'm gonna stick with my Chargers/Eagles Superbowl

LatrobePA
01-07-2010, 09:17 AM
Packers/Jets ? -interesting.

i'm gonna stick with my Chargers/Eagles Superbowl

The Chargers have won 10 straight, one has to believe that will end and end at the worst possible time, playoffs....

The Jets remind me of thr Bears the year they went, great ball hawking D and an OK offence...

JoeFlaccoSaysHi
01-07-2010, 10:26 AM
Belicheat has been talking up Brady's banged up ribs all week. I expect to see flags thrown on Baltimore if any of their players come within 5 feet of Brady. Not trying making excuses before the game starts, but I've seen this show before. If this happens, the undisciplined players on the Ravens (Johnson, Landry, and company) will lose their patience and the penalties against the Baltimore defense will snowball. I think the main question mark this week is whether Randy will show up to play. If he does you can expect a heap of pass interference calls against the Baltimore secondary, as we will have no other defense.

RIVERS OF STEEL
01-07-2010, 10:40 AM
No way the eagles are goin to the sb. they will tank, although i wish they would kill the cowgirls. they just don't have the winner vibes. You no watt, as long as the ratbastards and tards from cincy lose, I don't really give a **** who goes to the sb this year. It just ain't the same as the Steelers bee in their. lol

LatrobePA
01-07-2010, 12:07 PM
Belicheat has been talking up Brady's banged up ribs all week. I expect to see flags thrown on Baltimore if any of their players come within 5 feet of Brady. Not trying making excuses before the game starts, but I've seen this show before. If this happens, the undisciplined players on the Ravens (Johnson, Landry, and company) will lose their patience and the penalties against the Baltimore defense will snowball. I think the main question mark this week is whether Randy will show up to play. If he does you can expect a heap of pass interference calls against the Baltimore secondary, as we will have no other defense.

Rice will have a field day! Ravens win big this game!

coldrolled
01-07-2010, 12:14 PM

Just may have to pick the Cowboys to win...

The others i think will be the winners.

LatrobePA
01-07-2010, 12:48 PM
Just may have to pick the Cowboys to win...

The others i think will be the winners.

I misread the thread, this is who I have picked winning this weekend...

Jets - Packs SB!!

BlitzburghRockCity
01-07-2010, 01:25 PM

Nor do we want the Ratbirds either; but yeah I'm pretty much with you Cleve; we're out so my interest is significantly less to say the least. I'll still watch, but not with any enthusiasm.

I mainly just don't want any AFCN team to win this weekend, and certainly not the Pats either. Dallas is a gimme because all Steeler fans hate the Cowboys :yesnod: .

jackhammer1
01-07-2010, 01:35 PM
It might be worth it to see Ray-Ray knock Brady into la-la land. Take the 15 yards, the ejection, the fine, WIN. Just sayin'

JoeFlaccoSaysHi
01-07-2010, 02:16 PM
It might be worth it to see Ray-Ray knock Brady into la-la land. Take the 15 yards, the ejection, the fine, WIN. Just sayin'

The most likely culprit for a hard/dirty hit on Brady would probably be Jarrett Johnson. Bart Scott used to be the guy, but he's a Jet now. I agree, even though I'm a Ravens fan and it would hurt the team...I'd like to see Brady on the ground blowing snot bubbles. F that guy.

LatrobePA
01-07-2010, 02:28 PM
The most likely culprit for a hard/dirty hit on Brady would probably be Jarrett Johnson. Bart Scott used to be the guy, but he's a Jet now. I agree, even though I'm a Ravens fan and it would hurt the team...I'd like to see Brady on the ground blowing snot bubbles. F that guy.

Suggs almost rolled him up their first meeting, I could see 92 (sorry can't spell his name) taking a shot too!

steelersbabex25
01-07-2010, 02:46 PM
^^ Ngata?

And I'm pulling for the Eagles to win the SB. A lot of Steelers fans don't like them because they're a same state team, but I like the Eagles for some reason. I respect their organization.

LatrobePA
01-07-2010, 03:02 PM
^^ Ngata?

Haloti Ngata

JoeFlaccoSaysHi
01-07-2010, 03:52 PM
Suggs almost rolled him up their first meeting, I could see 92 (sorry can't spell his name) taking a shot too!

Nothin would be funnier than fatazz Haloti Ngata making a pancake out of him. The best thing about seeing Brady get sacked is the look of disbelief that he's actually been touched on his face.

steelersbabex25
01-07-2010, 04:07 PM
Nothin would be funnier than fatazz Haloti Ngata making a pancake out of him. The best thing about seeing Brady get sacked is the look of disbelief that he's actually been touched on his face.

The look of disbelief that he's actually been touched on his face..without a flag being thrown. "What?! Is it possible? I don't think you referees understand..I'm Tom Brady."

Moondog
01-08-2010, 06:36 PM
Brady is going to destroy and terrorize the Raven's secondary. Belicheck will have something for the Raven's Offense. The Ravens are due some extensive humiliation...then in the aftermath we can hear them all cry about how the refs and the NFL hate the poor wittle Ravens and it's just not fair!!!! Wah...Wah.....

LatrobePA
01-08-2010, 07:30 PM
Brady is going to destroy and terrorize the Raven's secondary. Belicheck will have something for the Raven's Offense. The Ravens are due some extensive humiliation...then in the aftermath we can hear them all cry about how the refs and the NFL hate the poor wittle Ravens and it's just not fair!!!! Wah...Wah.....

John Harbaugh the biggest crybaby of them all, I can't stand this dude or his bro!

steelers4life66
01-09-2010, 04:17 AM

Pats beat Ravens

Green Bay beats Arizona :yellowthumb:

Dean Denton
01-09-2010, 06:14 AM
Arizona stomps the Packers. Jets crush Palmer in the first ten minutes of the game, then go on to smack them around for the next 50 minutes. Jets win big. Dallas shocks the world and wins their first playoff game in 14 years in OT with a FG. Pats get all the calls and beat the Ravens with a huge assist from the NFL. But we all get to see Ray Lewis make Brady wet his pants from a clean hit up the middle.....xo

Moondog
01-10-2010, 10:42 PM

Another one of my winner predictions!!! LOL. See kids this is what happens when you let hate for a team cloud your judgement. :lol:

steelersbabex25
01-10-2010, 10:45 PM
Well Chargers and Colts are the only teams I can tolerate in the AFC. Atleast they're playing 2 teams that I have no tolerance whatsoever for..

DanRooney
01-10-2010, 11:31 PM
Well Chargers and Colts are the only teams I can tolerate in the AFC. Atleast they're playing 2 teams that I have no tolerance whatsoever for..

The Colts...err...I mean Peyton Manning? Seriously? I cannot stand that smug bastard. He gets all the credit for his team and just points the finger when he loses. Hell he didn't even give credit to his running game and D when he threw 3 TDs to 7 INTs in his SB playoff run. League just handed him the SB MVP just like his bro.

He showed his true colors after we beat him in 2005 after they were undefeated most of the season. Blaming his all-pro lane. "It couldn't be my fault! I'm the best!" Who could forget this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPc6Dxq12t4

scott0326
01-11-2010, 12:17 AM
I hate Jets, Ravens and really dislike Colts, please Chargers make the super bowl.

acero
01-11-2010, 12:47 AM
well i hate the ravens and the patriots, trying to figure out which one i hate the most, its gotta be the pats cause of the spy gate we were negated yo advance to the super bowl two times, im so happy the ravens beat them today

hopefully the colts beat the ravens next week

im rooting for the chargers this steelerless year

Steel Trap86
01-11-2010, 03:09 AM
I think it's going to be hard to knock out the Cowboys right now....hate to say it, but they have a legit shot this year.

Troyisabeast_43
01-11-2010, 03:34 PM
It's very frustrating to sit here and watch both road teams win this week in the Jets and Ravens both who snuck in the last week of the season when you know that the Steelers could have been one of those teams that got in and beat either the Bengals or the Pats like both the Jets and Ravens did. The Jets and Ravens proved this weekend that if you get in the playoffs even at 9-7 you can still get hot at the right time and make enough noise to make a decent run. Had the Steelers gotten in with Troy coming back in the lineup I know for a fact they would have beat either the Bengals or Patriots and who knows what would have happened had they gone up to Indy on Saturday night. It's still an absolute disgrace that the Steelers did not make the playoffs with the kind of schedule they had this season...

BlitzburghRockCity
01-11-2010, 03:39 PM
Man the Pats just looked like total ****, they walked into that game and got smacked in the mouth right off the bat. I really thought they'd be able to make a comeback after they got their act together in the 2nd quarter but in the end they were just over matched and Brady's head was definitely somewhere else.

The Ratbirds will be on an emotional high after this weekend and if the Colts come out firing hopefully they'll get Baltimore on their heals early. Manning and Co. can score enough points to put the Ratbirds out of their gameplan and force them to throw it; but if they go toe to toe all game long then it's anybody's contest.

It does suck to watch the friggin Bengals go out and just get owned again when we could have been there if we'd have taken care of business when we had the chance.

Troyisabeast_43
01-11-2010, 03:45 PM
We will find out come Saturday night if the Colts sitting those players out in the Jets game and not going for the perfect season will come back to bite them or not. We will know right away because if Peyton and the Colts offense is rusty to start this game and the Ravens keep it close and Rice can run the ball with success then the Ravens have a very very good chance of upsetting the Colts. This is a game in my opinion where the Colts had better hope they are on top of their game from the sound of the gun or there is a strong possibility of a Ratbird upset in this game...

Ambridge
01-12-2010, 07:57 PM
I believe the Colts are going to pay the price for getting too much rest and look for the Rats to knock them off.

The Jets get a reality check Beat-down in San Diego.

Minnesota and Favre can't get on track and Dallas wins another blowout.

New Orleans ended the season like garbage losing their last three games and continue to play like garbage against the Cardinals.

Dean Denton
01-13-2010, 04:29 AM
I was 3 out of 4 last week. I cant believe the Refs let the Ravens win...I guess the earth can go back to spinning now....
This week I like the Colts over the Ravens by 14.
I hate to say it, but the Chargers big over the Jets. 33-13
Cowboys run into a wall this week and go home, but hey at least they finally won a playoff game. Vikings 27, Cowboys 24.
This last game I just dont know who to pick. Arizona has a QB that has been in these games so many times and the Saints...Not so much. However, I feel the Saints are going to explode and win 43 to 38. I look for another shootout with the Cardinals falling short this week.

Tr305
01-14-2010, 04:26 AM
Im going to pick a Ratbird upset of the colts and rightfully so they shouldnt have rested players thus screwing us. Chargers hands down they are playing outta their mind right now. I hope Farve and the gang get in together and prove me wrong but Dallas D will overwhelm the vikes and the last game which I think will be very high scoring similar to GB ARZ im guna take arz ever since the cowboys beat saints they havent been the same.

LatrobePA
01-18-2010, 10:56 AM
J E T S - Jets Jets Jets will beat the Colts this weekend.

Vikes - Jets SB!! Saints won't be able to stop 28!

JensK
01-18-2010, 11:04 AM
J E T S - Jets Jets Jets will beat the Colts this weekend.

Vikes - Jets SB!! Saints won't be able to stop 28!

AP have not had a 100y day since week 10 :o

StlersGuy
01-18-2010, 11:18 AM
I see the Jets doing it along with the Aints, I mean saints they are no longer the aints

lloydfan4life
01-18-2010, 12:40 PM
I believe the Colts are going to pay the price for getting too much rest and look for the Rats to knock them off.

The Jets get a reality check Beat-down in San Diego.

Minnesota and Favre can't get on track and Dallas wins another blowout.

New Orleans ended the season like garbage losing their last three games and continue to play like garbage against the Cardinals.

I hope you didn't bet too much cabbage this week. :yikes:

LatrobePA
01-18-2010, 03:17 PM
AP have not had a 100y day since week 10 :o

Exactly, and he's due...Just like the Bolts winning 11 in a row in regular season, lost one at the wrong time...

AP will have a huge day when needed!! Sell the house and bet it! lol