PDA

View Full Version : Nate Washington is a complete stiff...

Troyisabeast_43
11-26-2006, 06:07 PM
I am tired of this guy dropping balls week after week and today for about the 3rd or 4th time this year he dropped a TD that was right in his hands in the end zone. I thought this guy was going to be a good player with all the good things we heard about him in preseason, but clearly he has not been productive at all and drops too many passes. He costs the Steelers the game in Atlanta with his flinch play before OT. The guy has just made too many drops and too many strikes in my opinion. I dont think he should be in the Steelers plans long term as far as keeping him as one of the wideouts on this team. The guy has just dropped too many balls and too many TDS so far this year for my liking.

Steelersfan
11-26-2006, 09:43 PM
He has showed signs of being a good WR like the one catch he made today and got leveled but still hung on to it.
I do agree that he has dropped some key passes though and I am getting tired of that too. No matter how you look at it this team can't put a whole game together.

Friday133
11-26-2006, 09:49 PM
its too early to tell how good he can be. hell he's essentially a rookie this year. bottom line is, the steelers WR corps as a whole aren't that good.

BlitzburghRockCity
11-26-2006, 10:58 PM
Remember Nate is in his first season as a starter, so we have to live through some growing pains with him. He does have a knack though for dropping passes in the endzone, why I have no idea, but he makes some big plays too.

Friday133
11-27-2006, 12:15 AM
usually it takes a WR 3 seasons to mature. unfortunatly for us, we have a bunch of young guys that need to mature. while i'm thinking about it, willie reid is a big time bust this year.

Prosdo
11-27-2006, 12:53 AM
I like Nate and I think he could be something special. But the drops are ticking me off as well. Hoepfully he can pull it together.

BlitzburghRockCity
11-27-2006, 01:23 AM
Willie Reid showed us so much in camp and preseason that Im excited to see him next year..this year he's done nothing because of the injury but also becuase BC wouldnt put him in the game before that to get him some playing experience.

House of Steel
11-27-2006, 10:28 AM
All Nate needs is a kick in the *** and trust me we will see an improved Nate Washington next season.

BlitzburghRockCity
11-27-2006, 10:54 AM
The whole team needs a kick in the ***. I expect a much better unit to show themselves next season.

House of Steel
11-27-2006, 11:16 AM
More than that, Matt. I don't know if there is an answer to all this goofiness going around.

AZ_Steeler
11-27-2006, 12:40 PM
Nate isn't all that bad as long as he's not in the end zone trying to catch the ball! Third down, I trust him even fourth down... it's just the passes in the end zone have to much pressure on him. Throw it to him at the 10 and let him run it in! :)

Steelerlyn
11-27-2006, 01:52 PM
For some reaon there is no Steeler player that has fantasy value, not even the Defense. I have Wasington but he remains on the bench.