PDA

View Full Version : Draft guru........NOT

SteelerAllDay
01-05-2010, 08:30 AM
By no means do I put in as much hard work as much as some other contributors on this site, I pretty much wait to see what other people write. In this department, I'm a follower. Let me just say I enjoy draft talk and the work that is put in by some of you is great stuff. Before this post gets long winded, if you will, here are some guys I will keep my eyes on that I think would be Steelers material. On a side note, attended last game against Dolphins and it was awsome to see all those yellow flags waving against the turgoise background of the Dolphin Stadium and yelling "that another Steeler FIRST DOWN!!!!"

List: (In no particular order)
Perrish Cox
John Jerry (like him)
Shay Hodge (why not another Ole Miss guy, Wallace turned out well)
Terrence Cody
Chris Scott
Brandon Carter (late entry, just looks like a lineman)
Sam Young
Kyle McCarthy (always around the ball, smart guy which is what Steelers like)

Zachintosh66
01-05-2010, 08:44 AM
NOBODY is a draft guru... especially any average joe on a public message board. Theres way too many factors and we may only be able to see half of them from our computer or TV screens...

Sorry to ramble... I like your list. I love to hear who the people are intrested in!

steelerfan11
01-05-2010, 09:40 AM
I'm not sold on Terrence Cody....not sure why though

Sam Young looked really bad in some games this past season.

K Train
01-05-2010, 12:22 PM
watch ND much? lol

young can be a good RT, he needs some work though, im not too sure about mccarthy as a pro, he will start out on special teams somewhere like zibikowski did with the ravens