PDA

View Full Version : Grossman Fail of the Week -- Chad OchoCinco

Rush23
01-05-2010, 02:57 AM
This week's Grossman Fail of the Week award goes to Chad OchoCinco. If you didn't catch it, this past week OchoCinco trash talked Jets CB Darrelle Revis on Twitter all week long and then when the game came around he had 0 catches. Check out the full article here.

http://www.virtualsportsnet.com/2010/01/05/grossman-fail-of-the-week-15/

How do you feel about him trash talking Revis over twitter and then getting shut down? Makes not only him but the Bengals look foolish.

Ibleedblk&gld
01-05-2010, 07:19 AM
He'll have another shot in the playoffs...that game was meaningless to the bengals

LatrobePA
01-05-2010, 09:15 AM
Who hasn't Revis shutout this year?? He's played against the best only giving up something like 35 yards to each....Ochoshithole has nothing he's a prankster that's all!

75Steeler
01-05-2010, 11:19 AM
Muchostinko is going to talk **** and he doesn't care about who. It is a part of his image as a player. Just like Hines comes up from most hits with a huge grin. I used to hate Stinko now I just sit back and watch the show. The NFL should be kissing his *** cause folks tune in week after week just to see what stupid **** he will do and that raises the ratings and ratings bring the money.

lloydfan4life
01-05-2010, 04:43 PM
Who hasn't Revis shutout this year?? He's played against the best only giving up something like 35 yards to each....Ochoshithole has nothing he's a prankster that's all!

:plus1:

He also said that if Revis shut him out he would change his name back to Johnson. We'll see. Who really gives a chit about this card anyhow?

BR7
01-05-2010, 05:38 PM
I used to hate Stinko now I just sit back and watch the show. The NFL should be kissing his *** cause folks tune in week after week just to see what stupid **** he will do and that raises the ratings and ratings bring the money.

I may be in the minority then.. I can care less what Stinko does, what he claims he can do, the shows he puts on, the **** talking he does, etc etc. I hate that dude as a player and the antics he tries. It's useless to the game.. When you have to talk ****, you have no skills.. whats the addage about guys who brag??. He's greatly overratted, IMO. The only time I'd tune into any Bunghole game is when they are playing the Steelers.

He's an *** hat. :2cents: