PDA

View Full Version : Badass players of the year!!

LatrobePA
01-04-2010, 10:25 AM
Hines Ward - the dude is getting old but makes plays. He was nursing 2 hammy's and still made an impact on the game(s). My hat goes off to you man!

Woodley - If he wouldn't of waited so damn long to turn it on he could of made a run at the sack record!

Big Ben - Dude is a stud, sure he hangs onto the ball to damn long and gets himself in trouble at times, but we'd been well below 500 if it wasn't for him!

Wallace - Holychit this kid is gonna be a great one (already is in my book)!

Miller - Mr. Dependable!

75Steeler
01-04-2010, 12:10 PM
Hines Ward - the dude is getting old but makes plays. He was nursing 2 hammy's and still made an impact on the game(s). My hat goes off to you man!

Woodley - If he wouldn't of waited so damn long to turn it on he could of made a run at the sack record!

Big Ben - Dude is a stud, sure he hangs onto the ball to damn long and gets himself in trouble at times, but we'd been well below 500 if it wasn't for him!

Wallace - Holychit this kid is gonna be a great one (already is in my book)!

Miller - Mr. Dependable!

Agreed but, Don't forget Mendenhall!!

LatrobePA
01-04-2010, 12:26 PM
Agreed but, Don't forget Mendenhall!!

You're correct I knew I'd miss someone. Holmes as well!

TEEMONT
01-04-2010, 12:30 PM
when you lose to the clowns, KC, oakland, and the bears you arent a badass at all. all you are is someone who is watching football on TV in january.

LatrobePA
01-04-2010, 12:48 PM
when you lose to the clowns, KC, oakland, and the bears you arent a badass at all. all you are is someone who is watching football on TV in january.

LOL, true, but damn there has to be a few bright spots!

DanRooney
01-04-2010, 01:28 PM
My top guys were:

1. Roethlisberger - first Steeler QB to get over 4,000 yards and end the season with over a 100 PR.
2. Holmes - reached his first 1,000 yard season and finished 7th overall in the league
3. Ward - managed another 1,000 yard season despite his age and lack of speed
4. Keisel - stepped it up huge after the loss of Aaron Smith
5. Woodley - finished strong once again with a spectacular final 8 games
6. Stefan Logan - took us from 29th to 8th in kick returns. Almost broke a few for touchdowns.
7. Mendenhall - showed us he could cure his fumblitis and that he was able to be an every down back with his ability to catch the ball. Also a 1,000 yard rusher despite missing a game and not starting in about 4 others.

jcloss23
01-04-2010, 01:50 PM
there are definetly some bright spots to this team and many possible young stars, eve ziggy hood played well in the end with the injuries to both keisal and smith, lots of stars but the DBs are horrid, and we need to stop palyin down to our opponents!

steelersbabex25
01-04-2010, 03:43 PM
Wallace is 10000% rookie of the year on this team. I can't wait to see what this kid is going to be able to do next year. Hopefully he stays in Pittsburgh for many years to come.

SteelCityKid5
01-04-2010, 05:03 PM
Smith and Polamalu