PDA

View Full Version : See you in September!

jtretz
01-03-2010, 11:45 PM
Well that's it , the 2009 season is finally over! I grew up in NY, now live in AZ, have been a Steelers fan for 36 years and don't remember being this frustrated throughout a season! I know that there are a lot of Tomlin fans out there but I would like to see him fired but know that probably won't happen. I think this was one of our most talented teams but our coaching staff is f***ing brutal. Speacial teams, play calling, run defense, secondary, o line, and what the f**k did Tomlin say to the team at every f***ing half. Whatever it was it inspired the opponent not us!! Every one of our coaches need to be looked at starting with the head coach! I am a big time Patriot hater but what do you think what would of happend this year if Bellicheck was our head coach????????????????

Big T
01-04-2010, 01:52 AM
F*ck Bill Belichick.....

Callax
01-04-2010, 02:00 AM
F*ck Bill Belichick.....

true

I also believe that Pitt needs to trade up to get the best DB in the draft.
Berry out of TENN.
If we cannot get an excellent CB, then get the best DB who could help cover up our mediocore CB's the way Troy P does for us.. this guy would really scare def coord. in the fetal position with him and troy in the same def. backfield!!!!

JensK
01-04-2010, 07:47 AM
true

I also believe that Pitt needs to trade up to get the best DB in the draft.
Berry out of TENN.
If we cannot get an excellent CB, then get the best DB who could help cover up our mediocore CB's the way Troy P does for us.. this guy would really scare def coord. in the fetal position with him and troy in the same def. backfield!!!!

Everyone in the Steelers world would love it, but not going to happen.

LatrobePA
01-04-2010, 10:33 AM
Well that's it , the 2009 season is finally over! I grew up in NY, now live in AZ, have been a Steelers fan for 36 years and don't remember being this frustrated throughout a season! I know that there are a lot of Tomlin fans out there but I would like to see him fired but know that probably won't happen. I think this was one of our most talented teams but our coaching staff is f***ing brutal. Speacial teams, play calling, run defense, secondary, o line, and what the f**k did Tomlin say to the team at every f***ing half. Whatever it was it inspired the opponent not us!! Every one of our coaches need to be looked at starting with the head coach! I am a big time Patriot hater but what do you think what would of happend this year if Bellicheck was our head coach????????????????

Go buy your Pats pom poms and cheer for them!

Bellicheat would of paid someone to spy for him! This team just sucked it up knowing they had no replacements and kept plugging away!

SteelCityKid5
01-04-2010, 11:48 AM
I'll be in Latrobe in August.

LatrobePA
01-04-2010, 11:50 AM

Same here, back home for a few days!

lloydfan4life
01-04-2010, 11:55 AM
F*ck Bill Belichick.....

What he said.

jcloss23
01-04-2010, 12:53 PM
berry s goin top 5 we wont be trading up

Big T
01-04-2010, 01:29 PM

I will be there as well...hopefully watching Eric Berry practice across from Troy