PDA

View Full Version : 2010 Playoffs

LarryNJ
01-03-2010, 10:51 PM
Now that our season is over who would you like to see in the Super Bowl and who do you think will be there?

I'd like to see the Saints and Chargers with the Saints winning. Mostly because I like Drew Brees and New Orleans has had so much bullshit happen to their city that I think it would be cool to see them win it all. Plus they wear black and gold...although the wrong shades. I really don't want to see any team but the Chargers make it from the AFC.

Who do I think will make it? Colts and Vikings with the Colts winning it all.

steelerschick1220
01-03-2010, 10:57 PM
Colts are about the only team in the AFC I remotely like. In the NFC, I would root for the Packers, Eagles, and as weird as this is, maybe the Cowboys. I think Romo seems like a nice guy and I would like to see him win a playoff game just to shut some people up. I will not root for the Vikings as long as Favre is on that team.

Black@Gold Forever32
01-03-2010, 11:03 PM
I hate the Colts, Pats, Ravens, Bengals, Chargers....Don't really have an opinion on the Jets but they're not good enough to reach the Super Bowl....So I won't be rooting for any of the six teams in the AFC....I would have rooted for the Texans if they had made it since they have never won anything but I'm pulling for the Cards in the NFC and I want them to win it all....They have a ton of Steeler connections and I love Larry Fitz.....Some I hope the Cards win it all....

LarryNJ
01-03-2010, 11:08 PM
I'm pulling for the Cards in the NFC and I want them to win it all....They have a ton of Steeler connections and I love Larry Fitz.....Some I hope the Cards win it all....

**** I forgot about them... hell with the Saints I'm on the Cards bandwagon! :lol:

RIVERS OF STEEL
01-03-2010, 11:41 PM
vikes against anyone

LatrobePA
01-03-2010, 11:49 PM
Jets may have what it takes to make it to the big show. Their D is playing lights out! Offense is OK getting the job done. Reminds me of the Bears the year they made it!

Indy, Siants, Vikes will all be out....

Steelhead4life
01-03-2010, 11:51 PM
I will root for any one of the NFC teams. Cant stand any other team from the AFC, especially the Pats and Chargers. Im from San Diego and despise obnoxious Charger fans.

Zachintosh66
01-04-2010, 12:11 AM
Ill Prolly pull for the Packers... maybe the Cards... maybe the Vikes, have Brett shut up all the haters (would be funny).

Think the Chargers are the best in AFC, and they have the Colts #.

Saints dont have enuff D to win a close one. They have gotten lucky too many times to count this year.

Cant pull for the Ravens or Cowboys, despise them both!

NCSteeler
01-04-2010, 04:15 AM
I think the Chargers are the best in the AFC and would root for them, I really can't stand any of the other AFC teams. For obvious reasons I would love to see the Jets beat Indy, but due to seeding I don't think that will happen. Looks like if the Jets beat Cinci they will fly out west to play the Chargers.

I would love to see GB make it over the Vikes, just sick and tired of all the Favre talk.
But I will root for Saints in the NFC, hate Dallas, don't want to here it if Eagles would go.

75Steeler
01-04-2010, 12:16 PM
**** I forgot about them... hell with the Saints I'm on the Cards bandwagon! :lol:

I think it will be Saints and Chargers with the Chargers winning. I don't think the Cards have it this year.

TEEMONT
01-04-2010, 12:33 PM
I think Alan Faneca should just play these teams by himself.

lloydfan4life
01-04-2010, 01:26 PM
I'm pulling for the Vikings in the NFC and the Chargers in the AFC.... with the Vikes winning it all.

I only wish both the Pats & Rats were able to lose this weekend. :evilshake:

Troyisabeast_43
01-04-2010, 02:29 PM
As long as the Bengals,Pats,or Ravens dont win Ill be happy. I like the Chargers though to win the whole thing. They look as good as anybody right now and It will be very tough to knock them out...

Steel Trap86
01-04-2010, 03:29 PM
Chargers/Eagles in the Superbowl, Eagles win.

McNabb deserves one. I'm taking Philly

scott0326
01-04-2010, 06:45 PM
Im rooting for whoever plays Pats/Bengals/Ravens..... As long as they dont win, its good.

Zachintosh66
01-04-2010, 07:40 PM
Im rooting for whoever plays Pats/Bengals/Ravens..... As long as they dont win, its good.

And whoever plays the cowgirls...

Black@Gold Forever32
01-04-2010, 08:10 PM
Stiller Nation lets think about this if the Chargers go on to win it all then all the talk of Philip Rivers being the best QB in the 2004 draft will start and we will have to hear it all off-season.........blah blah blah.....I'm sorry I'm not going to root for that...lol So I hope no team in the AFC wins the Super Bowl....The Chargers can make it just as long as they lose....lol I really hope the Cards win it all....

Larry Fitz is one of my favorite non Steeler players and I like all the Steeler connections on the Cards......

I wouldn't mind seeing McNabb win it all to just to stick to all the Eagles fans that always bash him and take him for granted.......

Favre I'm sick of but he is one of my alltime favorite players so seeing the Vikings win it all wouldn't tick me off.......

I like Drew Brees but I hope he tanks in the post-season...Tired of all the Brees ball washing...lol Along with Rodgers...lol

scott0326
01-04-2010, 10:01 PM
And whoever plays the cowgirls...

+1... Ill deff be rooting against them too.

LarryNJ
01-04-2010, 11:10 PM
Stiller Nation lets think about this if the Chargers go on to win it all then all the talk of Philip Rivers being the best QB in the 2004 draft will start and we will have to hear it all off-season.........blah blah blah.....I'm sorry I'm not going to root for that...lol So I hope no team in the AFC wins the Super Bowl....The Chargers can make it just as long as they lose....lol I really hope the Cards win it all....

Larry Fitz is one of my favorite non Steeler players and I like all the Steeler connections on the Cards......

I wouldn't mind seeing McNabb win it all to just to stick to all the Eagles fans that always bash him and take him for granted.......

I hear ya about the Rivers being the best of that class talk...but would that be any worse than all the Steelers screwed up they should've hired Wiz instead of Tomlin, Tomlin only won because of Cowher, Tomlin only got hired because of the Rooney Rule..blah blah blah... if the Cards win it all?

McNabb does get bashed alot, I think he would have a ring or 2 if he had a better coach. Reid deserves more of the blame for their failures than #5.

steelerschick1220
01-04-2010, 11:37 PM
I don't want the Chargers to win for that purpose either. Ben is clearly the class of that draft and I would barf if he ever got a ring. The Charger fans would wet themselves.....

After thinking about it, I do think the Chargers are the class of the AFC and will represent in the SuperBowl. I think the Packers or Eagles will get in from the NFC.

Anyhoo, I have the Jets, Eagles, Pats(why can't they both loose????), and Packers winning this weekend. Should be some good games.

JensK
01-05-2010, 02:27 AM
I just don't want it to be an AFC team. If we can't have it, No one can have it! I know they are kind of under the rader, but look out for Green bay. Rodgers is making everyone forget about Farve in Green Bay right now, and their defense is playing good football too. They could do some serious damage this year.

Dean Denton
01-05-2010, 07:36 AM
The only thing that would really make me happy this playoff season would be to see Brady loose another Superbowl. Yes, I know that means the bastard gets there again, but if he lost to Farve, oh that would put a smile on my face. The Jets winng would be ok with me since their QB is a PAC 10 boy. Go Dirty Sanchez. But....I think its going to be the.............Chargers VS. Cowboys. No....Bengals VS. Vikings...Or Colts VS. Saints....Oh Hell, I dont know.....Does anyone think the Lions ever get to the Superbowl?

LatrobePA
01-05-2010, 11:12 AM
Jets - Saints!