PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Addicts, we appreciate you all!

BlitzburghRockCity
01-03-2010, 08:47 PM
With the 2009 season coming to a close, I just wanted to say a big Thank You to all the members, you guys are the best!

You all continually stop by SA and share your thoughts with us, and so many of you have tremendous football knowledge that it never ceases to amaze me, you guys are what make this site go. Even those of you that are newer fans and might still be learning about certain different aspects of the game, your opinions & thoughts matter just as much. I always enjoy my time here and I look forward to talking with you all. Steeler Addicts has a solid reputation, and that's been our goal from the start and always will be. We pride ourselves on putting forth solid, accurate, information 24/7 but also having fun while doing it. We'll never be over the top with our noses in the air like other sites are, and I think that's what makes us unique. You're all a part of that in a big way.

I encourage you all to continue stopping by as the offseason begins to take shape for us and our team takes on a new identity for 2010. I'm continually impressed each off season by the traffic we get, and I look forward to more of the same as we look now look forward to the draft and free agency to build our 2010 roster. We'll have a few tricks up our sleeves during the offseason too, so be sure and stay tuned :)

To the staff, thank you all for your hard work and dedication this season. I know times are crazy for us all, and lives are busier now more than ever, I appreciate your dedication to the site. This place wouldn't run as smoothly as it does without you guys.

So thanks again to all of you for helping make Steeler Addicts what it is today.

LarryNJ
01-03-2010, 08:56 PM
Thanks to you TG for making it all possible. There's no doubt that this is the best Steeler Fan site going. Many of us stay here because it's a step above all the other sites. For me personally I left other sites because they treated me like I was 11 even though I have been watching the Steelers since I was 11 waaaay back in '71.

You and your staff make this an enjoyable place to visit. Thanks and keep up the great work.

Bucsfan4ever
01-04-2010, 07:35 AM
I love SA and I'm a Bucs fan!! Y'all have made me feel so welcome here...joining your fantasy leagues, bantering back and forth in good fun...just an enjoyable place to be!

Thanks so much to you TG and all the staff and members for making it so.:hail:

lloydfan4life
01-04-2010, 08:04 AM
Thanks to you TG for making it all possible. There's no doubt that this is the best Steeler Fan site going. Many of us stay here because it's a step above all the other sites. For me personally I left other sites because they treated me like I was 11 even though I have been watching the Steelers since I was 11 waaaay back in '71.

You and your staff make this an enjoyable place to visit. Thanks and keep up the great work.

:plus1: I couldn't have said it better myself! :yellowthumb:

Keep up the great work, Matt, and thanks for all your dedication to SA!
This place ROCKS!

75Steeler
01-04-2010, 11:58 AM
Thank You TG! Being a member of SA makes my enjoyment of the Steelers even better. Even though I have never met anyone from this site in person I feel like we have a cool friendship based on our love of this team and the traditions that surround being Steelers fans. I'm looking forward to the 2010 season with the SA family. Thanks for allowing me to be a part of this fine group of people!

BlitzburghRockCity
01-12-2010, 08:14 AM
My daughter hangs out on SA while she's in computer lab at school or in study halls and what not...I told her thanks for the free advertising but just don't get the site banned at your school cuz you're goofing off :lol: She told me she's been handing out SA business cards and even some of her teachers enjoy the site because of all the great people on here and all the things we have for the fans.

That's a testament to you all as much as anybody! :clap:

Callax
01-12-2010, 09:15 PM
My daughter hangs out on SA while she's in computer lab at school or in study halls and what not...I told her thanks for the free advertising but just don't get the site banned at your school cuz you're goofing off :lol: She told me she's been handing out SA business cards and even some of her teachers enjoy the site because of all the great people on here and all the things we have for the fans.

That's a testament to you all as much as anybody! :clap:

That is great to hear!!
thank you for giving us a forum to express our appreciation and affection for the team many of us have watched ( thru thick and thin) lived and died with for so many years!!!!!
:imho:
:plus1:
:2cents:
:cope:

LarryNJ
01-12-2010, 09:28 PM
I love SA and I'm a Bucs fan!! Y'all have made me feel so welcome here...

Yes SA even welcomes Buc fans who cry about a little snow! :lol:

Bucsfan4ever
01-13-2010, 07:40 AM
Yes SA even welcomes Buc fans who cry about a little snow! :lol:

:nahnah::greengrin: My son takes me to one game a year...I've already told him to get us tickets for the Steelers game! Just hope it 's not the Sunday before Thanksgiving, the only time I can't go. C'mon down here, Steeler Addicts...I guarantee it won't snow and I would love to meet you...can even tell you about a great tailgate!

steelersgal86
01-13-2010, 09:42 AM

:ditto: work would suck without SA :greengrin:

Thanks for all you do:yellowthumb:

BlitzburghRockCity
01-13-2010, 10:11 AM
:nahnah::greengrin: My son takes me to one game a year...I've already told him to get us tickets for the Steelers game! Just hope it 's not the Sunday before Thanksgiving, the only time I can't go. C'mon down here, Steeler Addicts...I guarantee it won't snow and I would love to meet you...can even tell you about a great tailgate!

You're offering to put us all up at your place then, yes? :grin1:

lloydfan4life
01-13-2010, 12:07 PM
You're offering to put us all up at your place then, yes? :grin1:

I believe that's what it sounded like to me, TG. :yesnod:

steelersgal86
01-13-2010, 12:40 PM
I believe that's what it sounded like to me, TG. :yesnod:

:iagree:

Bucsfan4ever
01-13-2010, 12:47 PM
:lol: I really wish I could!! I'll be at my son's since he's only about 30 minutes away from RJS. More later...

I think I've hijacked TG's thread. Sorry, TG!! :yesnod:

lloydfan4life
01-13-2010, 01:06 PM
:lol: I really wish I could!! I'll be at my son's since he's only about 30 minutes away from RJS. More later...

I think I've hijacked TG's thread. Sorry, TG!! :yesnod:

that's okay... I don't think Top Gun minds if we all stay at your son's! :hehheh:

steelersgal86
01-13-2010, 01:19 PM
that's okay... I don't think Top Gun minds if we all stay at your son's! :hehheh:

I was thinking the same thing :bunny:

Scorp
01-13-2010, 01:28 PM
So glad i found this site and met so many cool people. Thanks to the creator(s) and all who make this site go round. Keep up the great work. Love Scorp...your naked SteelerAddict.

Bucsfan4ever
01-13-2010, 04:52 PM
So glad i found this site and met so many cool people. Thanks to the creator(s) and all who make this site go round. Keep up the great work. Love Scorp...your naked SteelerAddict.

:lol::lol::lol: Love it!!

BlitzburghRockCity
01-13-2010, 05:38 PM

I was thinking the same thing :bunny:

Nope, don't mind a bit, I'm sure we'll be happy shackin' up at your son's house :greengrin:

Bucsfan4ever
01-13-2010, 06:50 PM
Y'all wouldn't be able to go to the game next day!!:greengrin:

First, they have a well-stocked bar with every kind of drink you can think of so you'd probably have a big hangover or you'd drown in their pool.

Second, y'all would have to wear Gator shirts (you too, Scorp!)...she's a Past President of the Tampa Gator Club. No terrible towels! :cope:

Third, she's an attorney so watch it! Seriously, she's an amazing Labor Law Attorney.:yellowthumb:

:lol: It would be fun! When you are making your plans, I'll tell you where my favorite place is to stay...it's close to the airport and stadium...has great food, volleyball and you can rent jet skis and I'll give you directions to a great tailgate...$15 that goes to charity for yummy BBQ and all the beer or soda you can drink.

BlitzburghRockCity
01-14-2010, 12:17 AM
Im not seeing a problem with this plan in any way, shape or form :)

steelersgal86
01-14-2010, 06:54 AM
Im not seeing a problem with this plan in any way, shape or form :)

:iagree:

Y'all wouldn't be able to go to the game next day!!:greengrin:

First, they have a well-stocked bar with every kind of drink you can think of so you'd probably have a big hangover or you'd drown in their pool.

I dont see a problem there :hilarious:

Dee Mca
01-14-2010, 11:53 AM
Ty Tg and staff is a great site with great people.
I'm game for a road trip to Tampa. Haven't been their for almost 10 years. My old boss just had a 5 bedroom house built guess I got my place to camp at.

lloydfan4life
01-14-2010, 12:29 PM
Third, she's an attorney so watch it! Seriously, she's an amazing Labor Law Attorney.:yellowthumb:
Yeah... but can she cook? :hehheh:
The only way we may need her labor law services while we're in town is if Scorp brings his lawnmower along.

I dont see a problem there :hilarious:
Only you, Gal, only you. :rofl:

BlitzburghRockCity
01-14-2010, 03:51 PM
She may want to rethink having us all down there, or better yet, go ahead and retain her law services awhile in case Lloyd gets us into trouble :reddevil:

Scorp
01-14-2010, 05:27 PM
Hey i always got my lawnmower with me.

Bucsfan4ever
01-14-2010, 10:02 PM
OMG! Just the thought of getting to see Scorp in person! I keep that great picture of him right here by my computer.....

just to remind me that I'm glad he's up there and I'm down here!!! :greengrin:

BlitzburghRockCity
01-15-2010, 11:16 AM
The mental images this thread is portraying are scary :lol:

lloydfan4life
01-15-2010, 12:32 PM
....retain her law services awhile in case Lloyd gets us into trouble :reddevil:

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd95/lloydfan4life/Animated%20Gifs/t2635.gif

SteelerSal
01-15-2010, 01:55 PM
With the 2009 season coming to a close, I just wanted to say a big Thank You to all the members, you guys are the best!

You all continually stop by SA and share your thoughts with us, and so many of you have tremendous football knowledge that it never ceases to amaze me, you guys are what make this site go. Even those of you that are newer fans and might still be learning about certain different aspects of the game, your opinions & thoughts matter just as much. I always enjoy my time here and I look forward to talking with you all. Steeler Addicts has a solid reputation, and that's been our goal from the start and always will be. We pride ourselves on putting forth solid, accurate, information 24/7 but also having fun while doing it. We'll never be over the top with our noses in the air like other sites are, and I think that's what makes us unique. You're all a part of that in a big way.

I encourage you all to continue stopping by as the offseason begins to take shape for us and our team takes on a new identity for 2010. I'm continually impressed each off season by the traffic we get, and I look forward to more of the same as we look now look forward to the draft and free agency to build our 2010 roster. We'll have a few tricks up our sleeves during the offseason too, so be sure and stay tuned :)

To the staff, thank you all for your hard work and dedication this season. I know times are crazy for us all, and lives are busier now more than ever, I appreciate your dedication to the site. This place wouldn't run as smoothly as it does without you guys.

So thanks again to all of you for helping make Steeler Addicts what it is today.

No...thank you!!:cope:

I don't post much here, anymore but I do stop by and read almost everyday.
There are alot of great members here and I enjoy reading their input on our team that we love.:yellowthumb:
I also want to thank Top Gun, AZ Steelerfan and BR7 for the their help and support in the past with what I have been doing. :tt02: