PDA

View Full Version : Questions for today and tomorrow.

jpele
01-03-2010, 06:11 PM
Is there any bigger momentum killer than B.A.'s play calling ?

Why wasn't Mendenhall given the chance to top 100 yards ? 20 carries for 94 yards.

Is there any word on Pat White ?

We beat Denver,why do we need them to lose ?

Do you think a different blocking scheme will help our O'Line,face it people this is out o'line next year like it or not,there may be one draft pick but don't count on it.
Perhaps Stapleton may play center.

I think Willie Parker is gone,do you think the FO goes with Frank Summers drafts a running back or we dip into the practice squad ? If I make the choice I draft a back, I see Mendenhall as an everydown back and release M. Moore and look fo a change of pace guy. FWP won't want to be a backup.

I think our greatest need is DB. Someone tell me how W.Gay goes from the dependable CB we watched last year to the complete bum he is this year .

steelersbabex25
01-03-2010, 06:16 PM
1. Having a int taken away by a stupid playcall..wait..that was BA's play calling.
2. They don't care about records..
3. http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/abraham/detail??blogid=95&entry_id=54499 "ok in terms of movement"
4. No head to head in a 3 way tie
5. I think our o-line is doing pretty ok, Kemoeatu being out has hurt a lo.
6. I thought Parker was gone until the game today, the guy did a lot better than he had been doing lately. I wouldn't mind keeping him in Pittsburgh.
7. Polamalu has been out 11 games, he makes everyone look better.

jpele
01-03-2010, 06:23 PM
One more :

Will Jeff Reed and Sebastian Janikowski ever party together ?

J.OTSTOTT
01-03-2010, 06:44 PM
OMG YOUR BLIND STILL???? GUYS BA DID NOT LOSE US 5 GAMES! OUR D DID! GO LOOK AT THE STAT LOGS! STFU! WE LOSE BA WE WILL LOSE NEXT YEAR AND BEYOND!

steelersbabex25
01-03-2010, 06:47 PM
Um..BA was definitely a factor..and I don't mean his excellently (bad) play calls. Hope he's gone next year x1000.

J.OTSTOTT
01-03-2010, 06:52 PM
well ok....I though our O was really good this year. Big Ben 4,000 YARDS! are u serious?

steelersbabex25
01-03-2010, 06:53 PM
Thats because of his talent, not because of Bruce Arians expert plays.

TEEMONT
01-03-2010, 07:15 PM
OMG YOUR BLIND STILL???? GUYS BA DID NOT LOSE US 5 GAMES! OUR D DID! GO LOOK AT THE STAT LOGS! STFU! WE LOSE BA WE WILL LOSE NEXT YEAR AND BEYOND!

yeah man....the O was awesome in Cleveland

LatrobePA
01-03-2010, 07:16 PM
BA is to blame on O YES, but this D was carved apart by a flunky 3rd string QB! This happened week in and week out. You can say injuries, but Smith and Troy are just two guys. Our corners have been under attack and failing every week.

Fire Bruce Yes, but lets not over look the play calling and lack of effort on the D side of things!

jcloss23
01-03-2010, 07:18 PM
i agree that bruce arians is a good play caller, but I thought it was a good time for a trick play today. We had ok field position, a lead, and after a rare turnover that havent come easy to us this year. If that worked it wouldve been called brilliant by everyone on here. It one us the superbowl in '05, just santonio isnt the man to do it with!

steelerfan11
01-03-2010, 07:58 PM
well ok....I though our O was really good this year. Big Ben 4,000 YARDS! are u serious?

yeah 4,000 yards for Big Ben but how many FG attempts rather than TDs? They get into the red zone and then stall constantly.

That is all on BA!

steelersbabex25
01-03-2010, 08:05 PM
It one us the superbowl in '05, just santonio isnt the man to do it with!

Exactly. Santonio isn't the man to do it with. If it would have worked, that would have been great, but either way it wasn't the right playcall. In the superbowl, they did it with Randell El, who had played qb in college. You don't call that play with a WR who has never thrown a football in the NFL (as far as I know.):rant2:

papabaier
01-04-2010, 09:32 AM

BA's play calling was horrinble this year and last year. Ben saved his arse on too many occasions. HOw many friggin times on first down do you run Mendenhall up the middle for no gain??? BA needs to go, special teams coach needs to go, and I'm not a big fan of Tomlin. The coaching lost us many games this year. Injuries on Dee showed us our lack of depth across the board. Farrior too slow. Gay sucks.
The offense has many potent weapons and could have imprtoved your cited stats significantly wityh better play calling and game planning by BA.