PDA

View Full Version : Cowher Next Year

PITT23
11-26-2006, 03:57 PM
A loss like this today and he doesn't even raise his voive. Clearly he doesn't care what happens with this team. Do you want him to return next year or not?

This is not if you think he will but do you want him to?

AZ_Steeler
11-26-2006, 04:00 PM
I'm all for Cowher returning next year because now he will have something to prove and he's not going to want to walk away from the game with the season they are having now!

BlitzburghRockCity
11-26-2006, 04:02 PM
Ive been behind BC his entire career. Ive defended him year in and year out. Through all the playoff losses, through the Kordell era, through the Tommy Maddox debacle. He is truely a Steeler icon and will be remembered by the city, the team, and the fans forever.

BC's heart has not been in it this year, he's not the same guy, no fire, no jaw, no spitting, no anything that we've been used to seeing for the last 14 years before 2006 that he's been here.

Cowher needs to retire, plain and simple and the team needs to go into the offseason with a fresh look and start.

BlitzburghRockCity
11-26-2006, 04:03 PM
I'm all for Cowher returning next year because now he will have something to prove and he's not going to want to walk away from the game with the season they are having now!

Normally bro I would agree with you, that BC wouldnt want to go out like this. If he was acting like the normal BC that we know and love I would agree with you but his apathetic attitude all year long just makes me wonder, it truely does. :( :( :(

Steelersfan
11-26-2006, 04:05 PM
Nope, don't want him back. He doesn't care anymore. Even if he did have something to prove next year I wouldn't want him back. That and some of the stupid decisions made this year really make me angry.
ST's suck so we just let our best ST's player go.
We have no real power back but yet not a word about Staley this year. Just cut the frigging guy already so we don't have to keep paying him!
I could go on and on but the hell with it. Season's over so let's get a new coach and a fresh attitude.

BlitzburghRockCity
11-26-2006, 04:06 PM
I just cannot believe this season is over already. I don't know why I cannot believe it but it just blows my mind.

Friday133
11-26-2006, 04:07 PM
i don't want russ grimm either.

SteelersfaninPhilly
11-26-2006, 04:21 PM
Nope, don't want him back. He doesn't care anymore. Even if he did have something to prove next year I wouldn't want him back. That and some of the stupid decisions made this year really make me angry.
We have no real power back but yet not a word about Staley this year. Just cut the frigging guy already so we don't have to keep paying him!
I could go on and on but the hell with it. Season's over so let's get a new coach and a fresh attitude.

Let Cowher walk away now. Let him go home to North Carolina. Give the job to Wisenhunt. Note on Staley. You could cut him right now. The steelers are still on the hook for his salary. Due to him being a vested veteran. Staley would get his full salary anyway.

BlitzburghRockCity
11-26-2006, 04:32 PM
Grimm would be the next in line and get major consideration since he is currently the assitant head coach.

Black@Gold Forever32
11-26-2006, 04:34 PM

Man I agree with you so much. I'm glad we can finally agree on something bro.lol I think this team can use a fresh attitude bigtime.

Steelersfan
11-26-2006, 04:42 PM
Let Cowher walk away now. Let him go home to North Carolina. Give the job to Wisenhunt. Note on Staley. You could cut him right now. The steelers are still on the hook for his salary. Due to him being a vested veteran. Staley would get his full salary anyway.

We may still have to pay him but I don't get why they keep him on the team? If they had any plans at all to use him they wouldn't have signed Davenport.

BlacknGold Bleeder
11-26-2006, 06:44 PM
Don't know for sure if I want him back, hard to turn your back on his caliber coach. With that being said, I'd be willing to bet if we do need a new head coach it will NOT be one of our current assistants. The Steelers just have not had a habit of promoting from within.

SteelCityMan786
11-26-2006, 06:46 PM
I want cowher back. I think this year was just a bad year. Remember what happend the last time we had a bad year, WE WENT 15-1! Who says it can't happen again.

Captcoolhand
11-26-2006, 06:52 PM
you ever think that is what he want? they fired me I didn't lose it:dunno:

Cowher is the **** but I don't think he's want'n to hang around. Pittsburgh or not