PDA

View Full Version : Let's focus Steeler fans.......

TampaSteelGirl
12-30-2009, 10:36 AM
Yesterday I had myself all worked up about this game and that game and who needs to win etc..etc....fact is we need to just focus on winning sunday's game...if we don't win it we ain't going anywhere!!! Won't matter who plays their starters, what game needs to be won, games changes. So that being said lets just rally for sunday's game and give them everything we fans have!! I'll be at the game screaming my head off!!!! :tt02:

Danger DANJ
12-30-2009, 10:53 AM
Seriously, play to win and forget you even have a chance at the playoffs. Flog those Dolphins!:cope:

SteelerSal
12-30-2009, 10:54 AM
That's been the attitude I've had and even if we win and everything else falls apart on us preventing a playoff appearance, I wont be mad at the other teams for resting starters.....just pissed that the Steelers put themselves in that situation losing to 3 bottom feeders of the league.

coldrolled
12-30-2009, 11:37 AM
That's been the attitude I've had and even if we win and everything else falls apart on us preventing a playoff appearance, I wont be mad at the other teams for resting starters.....just pissed that the Steelers put themselves in that situation losing to 3 bottom feeders of the league.

Our OC came from one of those bottom feeders....

See where we are.. We cant score more than 6 points against the Browns.....

Taylor Mays in. Arians Out. Playoffs are on for 2010

:cope::cope::cope::cope:

Zachintosh66
12-30-2009, 11:52 AM
No thanks on Mays but I like your thinking with the secondary!

TEEMONT
12-30-2009, 11:59 AM
meh...if I was playing I would totally agree with this assessment, Tampa is usually spot on. However, as fans....its ok to be flipping to other games on Sunday during the Steelers game.

I know this, if the Steelers win, I will def be watching the bungles game.

Dylan
12-30-2009, 12:04 PM
Bruce Arians :cursin:
I think that if troy could have stayed healthy this year we wouldnt even be talking about needing a win this week. Well we need to win and thats it. I know if we make the playoffs though, we will be dangerous. :crossfingers:

Steel Trap86
12-30-2009, 01:06 PM
Bruce Arians :cursin:
I think that if troy could have stayed healthy this year we wouldnt even be talking about needing a win this week. Well we need to win and thats it. I know if we make the playoffs though, we will be dangerous. :crossfingers:

Ya think?

ejsteeler
12-30-2009, 01:19 PM
See ya there TSG!!!! Gonna be a great game regardless.

:cope:

Big T
12-30-2009, 01:20 PM
Taylor Mays in.

um....No...if you wouldve said this last year or even earlier this year I wouldve been all for it...but this year just proved how bad Taylor Mays is...he is **** in coverage and can only run and hit....he is massively overrated, right up there with Jimmy Clausen and Carlos Dunlap....

The dream scenario would be to Trade up for Eric Berry but that won't happen so....

Earl Thomas please.... If he declares

coldrolled
12-30-2009, 01:24 PM
um....No...if you wouldve said this last year or even earlier this year I wouldve been all for it...but this year just proved how bad Taylor Mays is...he is **** in coverage and can only run and hit....he is massively overrated, right up there with Jimmy Clausen and Carlos Dunlap....

Earl Thomas please....

not so sure about that... troy was out and our corners looked worse.

mays has the same situation, plus he was hurt a bit.

quality wise as an athlete i bet he is a great match with clark and troy.

he may make them all shine more.

a CB is good too. but mays was a #1 pick choice in june. we may get him in the 15-20 round range now. how about terrence the big NT??

ejsteeler
12-30-2009, 01:29 PM
:threadjack:

TampaSteelGirl
12-30-2009, 01:54 PM
meh...if I was playing I would totally agree with this assessment, Tampa is usually spot on. However, as fans....its ok to be flipping to other games on Sunday during the Steelers game.

I know this, if the Steelers win, I will def be watching the bungles game.

Oh no I will definately be watching the later games...I think I just meant to focus on our game until it's over and we win..:crossfingers:

JensK
12-30-2009, 02:04 PM

The dream scenario would be to Trade up for Eric Berry but that won't happen so....

Earl Thomas please.... If he declares

I would rather have Nate Allen over both Earl and Taylor. However, Taylor could probably be better in our system than most others, because he plays centerfield pretty darn well (if you looked at him last year). He would benefit greatly off Troy being in there. With that being said, thats just not what we need right now. Troy and Taylor would probably destroy things, if had some dominant CBs, but since we don't, i would rather pass, and get a safety with cover skills..

Big T
12-30-2009, 09:18 PM
I would rather have Nate Allen over both Earl and Taylor. However, Taylor could probably be better in our system than most others, because he plays centerfield pretty darn well (if you looked at him last year). He would benefit greatly off Troy being in there. With that being said, thats just not what we need right now. Troy and Taylor would probably destroy things, if had some dominant CBs, but since we don't, i would rather pass, and get a safety with cover skills..

Nate Allen is extremely underrated....if we don't take a safety in the first he could be a very good value in the second....I'm with you, he can be very good....

vtwin_gary
12-30-2009, 11:04 PM
i will be there waving my towel & screaming.
seats aren't very good but everyone around me will hear me.

75Steeler
12-31-2009, 11:54 AM
I'm all for beating the Dolphins and ending this **** poor season on a positive note whether we make the playoffs (doubtful) or not.

It's time to squish the fish....Go Steelers! :cope:

KSSteelerfan
12-31-2009, 01:52 PM
Yesterday I had myself all worked up about this game and that game and who needs to win etc..etc....fact is we need to just focus on winning sunday's game...if we don't win it we ain't going anywhere!!! Won't matter who plays their starters, what game needs to be won, games changes. So that being said lets just rally for sunday's game and give them everything we fans have!! I'll be at the game screaming my head off!!!! :tt02:

Well said TSG.....my sentiments exactly. Like I have said before 1 game at a time.:yellowthumb:

SteelerSteve
01-01-2010, 05:50 AM
We as fans are able to worry about any situation we want. The team is what I am worried about, they are the ones that need to worry about the Dolphins.